buy or trade with:

Salvia Div. Cutting (hoffman)

T. Pachanoi (aka San Pedro) - cuttings

Lophophora willamsi (peyote) - 2-3 yrs

Phalaris arundinacea - live plant

Peganum Harmala - Seeds/ Live plant

Celea Z. - seeds

Love, Bless & Happiness

please pm me for every Q... I'm located outside australia...

(if for cash i will pay shipping)

please check the legal status in your country before you contacting... thanks :)

Edited by Rainbow13

Got P. Carthagensis if you want one, also might have a P.Viridis too. There is a new hybid coming out called P.Nexus looks interesting!

Yeah mate Saliv Divinorim is illegal best to edit your post before a MOD does: edit

Edited by sharxx101

Quite different, and salvia d is illegal here so sending into the country would NOT be a good idea for anyone who didn't already know that, I suspect you will be asked to edit your post but we'll wait for AA to see.

Peace

As mentioned above s.divinorum is illegal in Australia (schedule-9)

I'm not sure of its legal status in your country but for anyone reading this within Australia please do not trade this plant across our boarders.

OP can you please edit your post title to include the fact that you are located O/S.

Thanks,

AA.

thanks for your advice though i guess you missed that i mentioned i'm located outside australia.

now i also edited to make it more Clear...

if you already have some to say put it up... like how much do Viridis & carthage. differ?

and how can you help bring T. iboga plant over here...?

Cheers

I'm looking for Psychotria viridis and Iboga plants as well.

I live in the U.S.A. were Salvia is mostly legal (it's legal here in S.C.) and I have tons of Salvia plants! :wink:

Edited by Teotz'

Also should have mentioned that t.Iboga and Ibogaine are illegal to trade across Australian boarders as well, so assuming that it is legal for your country you will have to try and find someone outside of Oz to get it from.

Note: I did catch the fact that you are O/S but this is an Australian forum so it is assumed that you are asking the Ozzie's to trade and if a person that doesn't the legal dilemma they could get them self and the forum in trouble.

Regards,

AA.

Also should have mentioned that t.Iboga and Ibogaine are illegal to trade across Australian boarders as well, so assuming that it is legal for your country you will have to try and find someone outside of Oz to get it from.

Note: I did catch the fact that you are O/S but this is an Australian forum so it is assumed that you are asking the Ozzie's to trade and if a person that doesn't the legal dilemma they could get them self and the forum in trouble.

Regards,

AA.

edit for legal reasons

Edited by neo1

That was a pretty intense post... you should edit it.

However...

People think you get into all this trouble for sending one stupid plant to the US, man, we got more rights then you guys do!!

...this is true.

Neo! Relax! Help me helping you because not everybody on this board is as patient as i am! It makes it impossible to understand your message! I just understand "fuck here" and "fuck this" and "fuck that"! I´m sure that there are people who would be on your side if you wouldnt swear the living hell out of your posts! Just dont take everything so serious! bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Neo! Relax! Help me helping you because not everybody on this board is as patient as i am! It makes it impossible to understand your message! I just understand "fuck here" and "fuck this" and "fuck that"! I´m sure that there are people who would be on your side if you wouldnt swear the living hell out of your posts! Just dont take everything so serious! bye Eg

Got you.

I edit my post

Much better...

...and I hear ya.

Neo & Teo...the laws for all countries differ because of various reasons..for instance, Australia has the strictest quarantine and border controls/patrols of all for very good reasons...the introduction of outside plants and animals can cause considerable damage to local flora and fauna by introducing pests, virus's, disease and a myriad of other issues. The problems can affect native habitats and have a devastating effect on farming and native wildlife. Australians are extremely proud of the raw natural beauty of the bush and outback and strongly believe in protecting and preserving it for generations to come. Shall we just let you 2 scrubbers exchange any old plants across our borders because you think its ok and the authorities don't have a clue..really come on..wise up you two...you need to understand why such tough laws are enforced...I for one wouldn't like to see Australia's native habitat become extinct or riddled with disease because of the carelessness of a few. When you introduce a new species to a continent you have no idea how it will impact until the damage if any has been done. Lets say 1 Iboga gets through and is unknowingly carrying some insect in the soil or under the leaf that you can't see..plant gets planted..insects fly off or crawl off looking for more food and start breeding.. can you see what I'm saying..same if that 1 plant has a fungal issue and that fungus is not here in this country..it can travel and wipe out potentially anything...its unknown till the damage is done...Pollen can travel many miles as can seed blow off into all directions and all of a sudden in the space of ten years there can be a major problem.

The pair of you need a good kick up the arse..and Neo you are really getting on my nerves with your attitude..you will not make any friends the way you talk around here..in fact sometimes when I read your posts I wanna punch something....namely YOU...you have that affect on me.

H.

gotta say i agree with hunab. neo that post of yours seemed to indicate that you know absolutley everything. yet your spelling, gramma, massive generalisations and overuse of exclamation marks indicated otherwise. just speaking the truth.

Neo & Teo...the laws for all countries differ because of various reasons..for instance, Australia has the strictest quarantine and border controls/patrols of all for very good reasons...the introduction of outside plants and animals can cause considerable damage to local flora and fauna by introducing pests, virus's, disease and a myriad of other issues. The problems can affect native habitats and have a devastating effect on farming and native wildlife. Australians are extremely proud of the raw natural beauty of the bush and outback and strongly believe in protecting and preserving it for generations to come. Shall we just let you 2 scrubbers exchange any old plants across our borders because you think its ok and the authorities don't have a clue..really come on..wise up you two...you need to understand why such tough laws are enforced...I for one wouldn't like to see Australia's native habitat become extinct or riddled with disease because of the carelessness of a few. When you introduce a new species to a continent you have no idea how it will impact until the damage if any has been done. Lets say 1 Iboga gets through and is unknowingly carrying some insect in the soil or under the leaf that you can't see..plant gets planted..insects fly off or crawl off looking for more food and start breeding.. can you see what I'm saying..same if that 1 plant has a fungal issue and that fungus is not here in this country..it can travel and wipe out potentially anything...its unknown till the damage is done...Pollen can travel many miles as can seed blow off into all directions and all of a sudden in the space of ten years there can be a major problem.

The pair of you need a good kick up the arse..and Neo you are really getting on my nerves with your attitude..you will not make any friends the way you talk around here..in fact sometimes when I read your posts I wanna punch something....namely YOU...you have that affect on me.

H.

What ever!! and yes, I do have friend here, and else where in the world who think like me, so no, I don't need your friendship if you want to be a dick about what I just said.. I don't they know as much as you think they know.

And couldn't that happen with legal plant too???????

Edited by neo1

gotta say i agree with hunab. neo that post of yours seemed to indicate that you know absolutley everything. yet your spelling, gramma, massive generalisations and overuse of exclamation marks indicated otherwise. just speaking the truth.
Edited by neo1

H.

edited

Edited by neo1

Much better...

...and I hear ya.

I hear you teotz.

I think me and you could be friends. you think like me.

See you

edit by neo

Edited by neo1

In the end it comes down to legality and this forum does not allow the trade of illegal items because we like the forum the way it is and our admin at home and not in gaol.

The fact that this is an Australian based forum but has a small minority of O/S members complicates things a little, so the legalities of more than one country have to be kept in mind but the main focus is on Australia and naturally people will assume that you are trying to get something in or out of Aust.

From now on I am going to ask all people requesting or offering plants from outside Aust to add this information to their subject/post title.

I could go into much finer detail about it all but I dont think that will achieve much other than more arguing, so like I said originally, it comes down to the law and we don't like to break the law at SAB.

Lastly Hunab wasn't talking as much about any old virus/fungus/disease etc. he was talking about new virus's that we don't have in Australia, and there are quite a few we have managed to keep out of the country that (for example) the USA havent which is a rare and enviable position to be in so our government takes this very seriously.

In the end it comes down to legality and this forum does not allow the trade of illegal items because we like the forum the way it is and our admin at home and not in gaol.

The fact that this is an Australian based forum but has a small minority of O/S members complicates things a little, so the legalities of more than one country have to be kept in mind but the main focus is on Australia and naturally people will assume that you are trying to get something in or out of Aust.

From now on I am going to ask all people requesting or offering plants from outside Aust to add this information to their subject/post title.

I could go into much finer detail about it all but I dont think that will achieve much other than more arguing, so like I said originally, it comes down to the law and we don't like to break the law at SAB.

Lastly Hunab wasn't talking as much about any old virus/fungus/disease etc. he was talking about new virus's that we don't have in Australia, and there are quite a few we have managed to keep out of the country that (for example) the USA havent which is a rare and enviable position to be in so our government takes this very seriously.

edited

Edited by neo1

Yeah, well, all one can do is try, what people do outside of the forum is their business.

Yeah, well, all one can do is try, what people do outside of the forum is their business.

that's cool, I understand. Even if i don't agree with it, I do understand, I'm not that blindly stupid to not understand that. However, I still think the risk is quite lower then what people might really think, but it might be a whole another issue with running a forum. I still don't see how they can shut down internet forum?? as the internet be pretty hard moderate, at least as a whole it is, i would think.

Not saying it couldn't happen, because in life, anything tech. possible. Example walk down the street and get hit by a car.........

Edited by neo1

Neo...are you saying that the patrolling of Australian borders for plants and animals is all bullshit..for your information, the borders here are protected for very very good reasons and the authorities fight a very tough battle...what seems unlikely and stupid to you..doesn't seem so when a native animal starts spreading some unknown virus because of some smart arse who has smuggled in an exotic reptile etc. FYI people are charged and fined for bringing any plants, seeds, fruits, beads, jewelry containing seeds,meats, fish, eggs...etc etc the list goes on...if you don't declare these items and are found to be carrying them through customs you can be fined and or charged. It is not a joke they take their work very very seriously..it is not just the plants that we find interesting..its ALL plants, seeds, etc.

American customs laws are different I hear and I can't speak about how tough or how lax they are...why don't you try them out and see what they say when you get a letter about it from them..it's an easy way to find out.

plant disease could set in, and wipe all my in door grown food. and then I would have to buy from the market, bummer.....

your indoor food is the least of customs worries when it comes to plants and borders..it's in place to protect farmers from disease to their crops..if their crops fail then the corn from the market won't be available...or will be brought in from elsewhere and be more expensive.

I am sorry I that affect on you. But I think your growing up to be the same type asses the "think" they can "police" the world, and I thank that is a little stupid if you ask me. Plant diseases, give me a break!!! When trading to the US?? Your post dose not makes a lot of sense!! I am sorry but when I hear the kind bs you guys talk about, I want to punch something too!!!! But you know know what, I won't even go there, because frankly your not worth my time or wasted energy!!!

We all know it has nothing to do with plant diseases!!

nothing to do with plant diseases..WTF..what has it got to do with then...?

H.

edited for typos.

Edited by Hunab Ku