The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet- Hope to see you there

Didn't realise that dc was there. I used to talk to him all the time on msn. Serves me right for not going around and introducing myself to people.

Hahaha, that guy was a pearla', he told me my bud will unite everyone and save the world...

I think he was the real "Rufus" from the Bill & ted movies :lol:

Was a mad day, sorry I was not more high spirited, a little bit crook...

I wish I'd walked around and introduced myself too... hindsight.

Thanx everyone :)

Edited by the germinator

Good work Sharxx for picking such a fine day for it!!

-great turn out, well done guys-

Was a good meet Sharxx, great work on organizing it. Even though we got booted from the gazebo :ana: Looking forward to a future meet. Lots of interesting personalities. Especially Michael, who was on 11 the whole time. Telling me we were spirit brothers and descendants of jesus. :worship:

Didn't realise that dc was there. I used to talk to him all the time on msn. Serves me right for not going around and introducing myself to people.

Yea I just realised that I went to school with him thanks to the facebook whoring section, looking forward to catching up again soon.

I was considering coming to the meet but I was worried that I may be lynched.

I thought you were there Baph. I thought you were the guy with the big Star of David tattoo.

I had lots of fun.

Managed to get a bit of this and bit of that to put a new garden together. Thankyou generous plant-heads!

Had some very interesting conversations and spent absolutely no time looking around the gardens like I had planned (except for a quick carrot cake detour).

Was good to get a fix of hot sun in what will be I'm hoping will be a cold and dark winter :P

Great to meet so many people from the forums. Pretty exhausting though!

I never realised dc was such a slut.

Excellent day in the park i must say, largest meet ive had the pleasure of attending not that ive been to one in 2 or more years, i blame Passive for that as he doesnt wanna hold my hand anymore.

Try not to bash the homeless dude to much he's my father, we left him at a bus stop in 82 with a vial of acid and 6 kilos of mescaline strapped to his back, told him we'd see him in 2012, funnily enough not one word that came outta his mouth made sense. I hope i can aspire to a mind like that one day.

Was good to meet a few of you guys even tho i was sexually harrasing VelvetSiren and Sina for most of the time. Just remeber Velvetsiren you promised me a touch on the arse next time we go hunting.

Hopefully this winter we can get off our arse's a tad more and do this more often.

yeah man i havent forgotten, but you better watch yoruself cause it will happen when your not thinkgin about it as you lunge down to pick up a mushroom there i will be hand ready for the slapping :P

funnily enough not one word that came outta his mouth made sense.

that is so true, he was on the otherside for sure that fulla. so was he actually homeless and jsut by chance turn up? , i feel like had seen him before somewhere.

dc its good to see you have aspirations to have a mind like your father, youre well and truly on the way :P

Good work guys, had a fucking stella day. Amazing weather and kick arse people. I just have one bone to pick... Why did no one bail me out when that homeless dude got yakking to me?

Needless to said I now know the cure to AIDs, I am going to save the world by playing guitar (I may learn how to play the celestial guitar one day), homeless people are often not really human (I am not sure what this meant he only hinted at himself being from another world) and that because my name starts with DY it means I am Divine and the son of God or something?!?!

Also the cure to aids is injecting yourself with your own piss... hahah

Cheers for getting this going sharxx, we should do it more offten,

Gen

ROFLMFAO, Man i thought that exhaustive chap was member!!

sorry bout the homeless guy. As i said to some ppl there i left early so i don't get lost and no one was there at 10 so i asked him if if knew were the tacoma pavilian was and if said if didn't know and i spoke to a sab member ages ago who spoke a like him, just not as full on, lol, so i asked him if he was a member, which if wasn't and then we got talking, which was cool cause i was bored waiting for you guys. Persons a person i don't care talking too him. And them i said i got some tabacco in my car and i could pick a leaf for him then i saw you guys so he sorta followed me in there. Lol my bad. Anyway, did add a dash of colour to the day, although perhaps just a lil too bright for some.. Maybe most lol

sorry bout the homeless guy. As i said to some ppl there i left early so i don't get lost and no one was there at 10 so i asked him if if knew were the tacoma pavilian was and if said if didn't know and i spoke to a sab member ages ago who spoke a like him, just not as full on, lol, so i asked him if he was a member, which if wasn't and then we got talking, which was cool cause i was bored waiting for you guys. Persons a person i don't care talking too him. And them i said i got some tabacco in my car and i could pick a leaf for him then i saw you guys so he sorta followed me in there. Lol my bad. Anyway, did add a dash of colour to the day, although perhaps just a lil too bright for some.. Maybe most lol

Good work guys, had a fucking stella day. Amazing weather and kick arse people. I just have one bone to pick... Why did no one bail me out when that homeless dude got yakking to me?

Needless to said I now know the cure to AIDs, I am going to save the world by playing guitar (I may learn how to play the celestial guitar one day), homeless people are often not really human (I am not sure what this meant he only hinted at himself being from another world) and that because my name starts with DY it means I am Divine and the son of God or something?!?!

Also the cure to aids is injecting yourself with your own piss... hahah

Cheers for getting this going sharxx, we should do it more offten,

Gen

Hmmm injecting piss ey, I might have to try it after eating some fly's :lol:. Will have to take that one off the syberian shamans.

Awesome day guys and gals and the sun was just right for a meet like that. And the plant sale in the gardens that was a random! Everything fitted perfectly! Thanks for comin as I would have enjoyed a day in the gardens by myself but its always better to have like company and you always get the odd weird guy there is always a few at teh gardens. Was a very interesting day and heaps of fun! :P

Edited by sharxx101

Hehe, I just ran into our Star of David friend wandering about the city as I returned from my lunch break and had another short chat. What a curious fellow....

His knowledge of ancient history and etymology is surprisingly accurate.

Edited by apothecary

Hehe, I just ran into our Star of David friend wandering about the city as I returned from my lunch break and had another short chat. What a curious fellow....

His knowledge of ancient history and etymology is surprisingly accurate.

Yes I found him weird yet interesting it is always to get someone elses prespective on life and reality. He told me that he was a doctor oce upon a time and we discussed a few different things, he is very passionate about what whe was speaking about and in the great scheme of things he was there for a reason and to give his prospective of life. I agree with some of the stuff that he said and I am sure we will cross paths again one day or at the next meet. We are all a little weird in our own ways but that is what I think make our community special cause we usually are a bit different to your avaerage person.

David Wilcock project camelot stuff about 2012 and accending into the 4th Dimesion, he has a simmilar view to this him in some ways. I am a friendly guy so I always respect other peoples opinions even if they are a bit out there. You only can go as deep as your mind can perceive, and that guy was pretty deep. Still had a good convo with him the hair cut was what through me off a little. But still a nice bloke that just had a lot to say

Edited by sharxx101

I assumed he was a member. He had many views that I've heard expressed by many on these forums. Seemed like your typical SAB member, albeit on the rowdy end of the scale. Like VS, I wasn't really in the mood to get involved in a convo with him, but it was definitely entertaining having him there.

Yea ok, busted, I went in disguise... and it's not the star of david it's the star of remphan!

Hey guys, sorry about the bad timing, I spent the morning with the girl that was with me and by the time I wandered the gardens trying to find you all I ended up arriving just as you were leaving.

There were some new faces and it had been a long day so my appologies if I didnt realise who you were or interact very well.

VS were you there when I came along? or passive? was really hoping to meet you guys..

DC was great to finally meet you bro.

Yowie, looking forward to catching up before I leave town, its been too long my old friend!

andy man i was really hoping to meet you, but i had to leave as i needed to take my kids to the park. how long are you in melbourne for man? would love to be able to catch up, unless you came with your woman and the cacoa nibs and i didnt realise it was you?

Edited by VelvetSiren

Andy like wise my good friend.

I say we invade sina's new place for a night within the next week and have a mini SAB meeting

Oh and Velvet you know i like surpises, Whop Whop WHop.

Hey guys, sorry about the bad timing, I spent the morning with the girl that was with me and by the time I wandered the gardens trying to find you all I ended up arriving just as you were leaving.

There were some new faces and it had been a long day so my appologies if I didnt realise who you were or interact very well.

VS were you there when I came along? or passive? was really hoping to meet you guys..

DC was great to finally meet you bro.

Yowie, looking forward to catching up before I leave town, its been too long my old friend!

Hey Andy would have been good to meet you at the meet bud. Maybe I can cometo this mini party and meet you there if its ok with the other members?

On behalf of myself, interbeing, and our mate Marcello who also made it along, i'd like to say thanks to everyone who attended. We had to bail early (it was our mates b'day back home!) but the time spent under the gazebo and around the gardens was great :)

Special shoutouts to sharx and his mate for sharing their ally - the trimmings should be putting out a few roots in the next week!

Had an interesting salvinorin dual-solvent x-tal tek discussion with an unknown, get in contact with me man u know who u are (the dood who brought the Coleus blumei)

Also scored some hybrid seeds off another cool dood (u were a bit under the weather?), again, get in contact!

Looking forward to the next meet and stickin around n gettin to know a few of u peeps a bit better. Cheers!

Edited by mu.