The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet- Hope to see you there

awesome apoth, hope to see you then how exciting, i'll be there as well, looking forward to it

It has been a while since we last caught up, expecting to see plenty more of you now VS! :)

I am sure the time has not lessened your awesomeness one iota :wink:

PS: I remember us talking about furniture, although I can't recall what you were offering. We should discuss it on the w/e because I have nothing in the new house :P

Edited by apothecary

yeah man cool we can talk about that, looking forward to catching up man

i reckon we might find some interesting mushrooms there as well, if things are right

Ill be there..good to finally put sum names to faces (just gotta try to remember em)

wooot

How far away is this pub from the gardens? Good chance I am going to rock up to the gardens then bail straight away and get loaded :P

Gen

Dont forget goods to trade lads!!

Ill have some tricho hybrid seedlings a few M.hostilis plants and a few other bits and pieces to offload :)

Edited by PD.

Me too PD will have some rustica's, pedro cuts and a peru rosei cut for trade (mid) also a red khat sucker and 2 P.Carthagensis! :)

Hi guys,

I'm not going to make it.... we've just moved bush and have had to come in to the city nearly every day since for various things and I'm over it and just wanna spend 2 days in a row at home without 2+ hours of driving. Also getting the car put on gas this weekend, so might even be without wheels anyway.

Apologies, have a blast....

Hi guys,

I'm not going to make it.... we've just moved bush and have had to come in to the city nearly every day since for various things and I'm over it and just wanna spend 2 days in a row at home without 2+ hours of driving. Also getting the car put on gas this weekend, so might even be without wheels anyway.

Apologies, have a blast....

No probs mate there will always be a next one, should be in spring and a bit warmer!!! Cya next time

Also got some grafting plant for trade Solanum hispidum PM me if you are interested in one they are only small, but still a very attractive plant with spines on the back of the leaves there is one in rbg nice right near the meet

Edited by sharxx101

PS: I remember us talking about furniture, although I can't recall what you were offering. We should discuss it on the w/e because I have nothing in the new house :P

where abouts in melbourne did you end up settling down in Sina?

Hi friends

I had a lobotomy and completely forgot this was on. But at least i'll be in the bush when you guys are in the city. Suck shit HAHAHAH!!

Miss you all and sucks i wont get to meet some oldscool sab kids! Have an awesome day though. Genesis i'll buzz you so we can catch up for a beer bro!

cheers

i'm going to be there too...but i'm a very socially awkward sort of guy, so don't be offended if i don't talk much :P see you all there!

Hi friends

I had a lobotomy and completely forgot this was on. But at least i'll be in the bush when you guys are in the city. Suck shit HAHAHAH!!

Miss you all and sucks i wont get to meet some oldscool sab kids! Have an awesome day though. Genesis i'll buzz you so we can catch up for a beer bro!

cheers

Hey mate dont forget to buzz me to got your aloe vera and some other aloes I have laying around here for you bro come past and pick them up when your over my side of town.

Take care brother Kyle

lol brother sharxx i ain't forgotten about the aleo! Good on ya for organising an awesome meet man, bloody good effort. Next time i'll deff come and hopefully have a heap of goodies to give away!

Have an awesome day!

cheers

lol brother sharxx i ain't forgotten about the aleo! Good on ya for organising an awesome meet man, bloody good effort. Next time i'll deff come and hopefully have a heap of goodies to give away!

Have an awesome day!

cheers

Cool mate look forward to catchin up brother Kyle, see ya next time bro.

I also and gonna bring some pedro cuts and some other bits and bobs for the meet. Hope to see you all there for some fun in the park!

Edited by sharxx101

Hey guys

looks like i am working tomorrow

so i can not make the gardens sadly

but what Pub and time do you think you will stay too

might make it there, not sure yet

was really hoping to come down and chill with you all

next time then

and yes good job on getting a meet up and running

In Plants We Trust

:lol:

but what Pub and time do you think you will stay too

Yeah, would be good to know this. Not sure if, or when I will be able to make it, but it may be later rather than earlier.

Workshop is one of the best CBD pubs, but too late for that now, hope you all have a good meet, make it if i can but work will take up too 6, so i would think i am out.

Have a good day people :lol:

L&L

Was good to see everyone. It's a shame I have so much schoolwork to do. Kind of makes me a bit unsociable when I have other things on my mind. Anyway. Was a good turn out and a good sunny day. Love the Palo santo. Mmmm.

yeah was a good day.

until next time

Today was a beautiful day for the meet and it was good to meet some of the great people in our community! Thanks for coming guys and girl looking forward to the next one already! :)

Good work guys, had a fucking stella day. Amazing weather and kick arse people. I just have one bone to pick... Why did no one bail me out when that homeless dude got yakking to me?

Needless to said I now know the cure to AIDs, I am going to save the world by playing guitar (I may learn how to play the celestial guitar one day), homeless people are often not really human (I am not sure what this meant he only hinted at himself being from another world) and that because my name starts with DY it means I am Divine and the son of God or something?!?!

Also the cure to aids is injecting yourself with your own piss... hahah

Cheers for getting this going sharxx, we should do it more offten,

Gen

hahahahaha man i thought about that on the way home, i kinda avoided that dude as i knew he was on another planet and didnt feel like it today, look forward to the next one nice meeting you guys

always good to see dc up to his antics had an enjoyable day thanks fullas