The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet- Hope to see you there

I'll probably come but can't be 100%...depends on how much schoolwork I have. Seeing as it's not far from me if I am too busy to make a day of it I will probably just pop over for an hour or two.

I know how it is mate getting snowed under myself, will be good to catch up bud see ya there! :lol:

I'm there Sharxx, ll be a good day.

maybe; I'll come if I can and bring a coupla friends too

maybe; I'll come if I can and bring a coupla friends too

No problem mate will be a good day

One month to go not long now!

Sure hope to make it, work most weekend, but i might get lucky B)

Sure would good to see you guys :lol:

Sure hope to make it, work most weekend, but i might get lucky B)

Sure would good to see you guys :lol:

goddamn reckn Ill make this one..

well heres hoping!! :slap:

goddamn reckn Ill make this one..

well heres hoping!! :slap:

Will be good if you can mate!!! I am looking forward to this one !!! :)

ya i havent been to one in ages, infact, i've only realy been to one lil gathering lol up at st andrews near the market many many moons ago lol i should try to come hey ;)

Looks like this will be a good meet cant wait!! :drool2:

that would be really cool if you could make it andy would love to meet up with you man

I'm there. FO SHO. I'll buy "My name is..." stickers for everyone :D It would be fucking weird hanging in a pub addressing people by there screen names. "Hey Sharxx101, buy me a pint will ya? ubza_1234, hows the missus? Conan Troutman, leave that barmaid alone!"

Haha

Gen

I'm there. FO SHO. I'll buy "My name is..." stickers for everyone :D It would be fucking weird hanging in a pub addressing people by there screen names. "Hey Sharxx101, buy me a pint will ya? ubza_1234, hows the missus? Conan Troutman, leave that barmaid alone!"

Haha

Gen

Hehe lol tru tru ;)

Yeah it would be great to finally meet you face to face VS!

I'm mainly coming down to tha 'burn to spend some quality time with a loverly lady but assuming Im not caught up in a starry eyed moment Ill be there. B)

FYI: it would be a good idea to add the date of the meet to the threads title.

Yeah it would be great to finally meet you face to face VS!

I'm mainly coming down to tha 'burn to spend some quality time with a loverly lady but assuming Im not caught up in a starry eyed moment Ill be there. B)

FYI: it would be a good idea to add the date of the meet to the threads title.

Hey Andy will be good to meet you mate. And yeah Gen I will shout you a beer!

The title does have the date

not long left now my friends it is looking like it will be a great meet!

Edited by sharxx101

I will be bringing a few items for trade and some free stuff for newbies! Hope to see all that can make it there :wub:

Haha

Gen

haha just call me C.T funnily enough you get used to it (the names not fondling barmaids, mmmm actually...) :wink:

so time and date confirmed?? really wanna make this!

haha just call me C.T funnily enough you get used to it (the names not fondling barmaids, mmmm actually...) :wink:

so time and date confirmed?? really wanna make this!

Yeah mate looking good so far I will be there between 10-11am between gates B and C (near taccoma pavilion) the usual place just look for the guy with the Gold sunglasses and a box full of plants and youve found me. Looks like it will be a great turnout! Then off to the pub later in the day :drool2: for some brews! If anyone looks like they will be coming later in the day PM me and I will give you my number just in case we boot off to the Pub :)

Looking forward to this meet should be a great turnout!!! :wub:

Yeah mate looking good so far I will be there between 10-11am between gates B and C (near taccoma pavilion) the usual place just look for the guy with the Gold sunglasses and a box full of plants and youve found me. Looks like it will be a great turnout! Then off to the pub later in the day :drool2: for some brews! If anyone looks like they will be coming later in the day PM me and I will give you my number just in case we boot off to the Pub :)

Looking forward to this meet should be a great turnout!!! :wub:

3/5 melb botanic garden yes?

3/5 melb botanic garden yes?

Thats it bro first Sunday in may. Not this sunday next sunday will be good to catch up for a chat and a drink mate, will be good to put some faces to the user names :lol:

Meet is on this sunday and it looks like it gonna be a wet one! Will be good to meet in the taccoma pavilion and go from there :lol:

Hi guys,

AndyAmine was foresighted enough to remind my forgetful arse that the Melb meet was on this w/e.

Barring unforseen circumstances, I will be there to say hello and check out the gardens.