The Corroboree
misteek

FUCK alcohol!

i got about 2 posts down from the original post and realised this was just gonna be another piss n moan about alcohol..

here's the solution: STOP BEING A WHINGING HOE! man if i wanted i could walk down the bloody street spliff a blazing. With so much talk in various ethno/psychedelic circles of 'create ur own reality' u'd think some ppl would get the picture by now. just grow a set and fuckin live eh? just be smart about it and have an eye out for The Man too.

faaaark. this whinging is contagious i tells ya, just look at me now :blink:

take a leaf from this ladys book, and acquire some...

woman_big_balls.jpg

//END RANT TRANSMISSION

keep ur weirdo freak beastiality collection to urself mu.

Beer often meets racism too.

Many years ago a work associate had been drinking and had his teeth kicked out by Asians.

It remained unclear whether a provoked incident had occured or whether Asian opportunists saw their chance and put the boot in.

Edited by Garbage

Yeh...well I gotta say I think thats a load of shit too, some people are just going to be racist one way or another, piss might make them a bit more racist than before, but I've sat in a room with a bunch of total stoners just slamming down cones, and sitting there being more racist than I have ever heard anyone be in my life. No beer involved....

Peace

ive got nothing against alcohol, i just dont like the taste. and hangovers kill me.

for sum reason i can never fit heaps of liquid in me, i just feel bloated and ill.

what i cant cop is the 'the piss made me do it, wasnt me it was the piss' alot of people hide alot of fucked up things behind being drunk. spose same thing goes with any drug.

not my dwug but i got nothin against those who do if they can handle their piss, another reason why i dont drink.

drugs effect people in different ways and im afraid it doesnt gel with me.

You think grass could be racist?

No, I think people are racist.

I don't think it has anything to do with any substance and I don't think substance use has anything to do with racism at all.

That is the point I was making.

Peace

If you want to keep a thing you have to own in,this includes the diatribe against it's use.

Students who smoke grass struggle against racism,some even externalise their racism onto others.

They project it onto authority figures and others who seek to ban the weed.

chemical in red wine that helps prevent heart disease (?) and will eventually be available so that you won't need to drink wine for the benefit.