The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

buying cacti and succulents online

been picking up some very cool bit and pieces at bidmate.com

wondering if anyone here has had any good experiences buying for cacti and succulent vendors online?

doesnt seem to be to many places that trade in cacti and succulents online.

i have also been looking for decent places to buy cacti online but have only picked up a couple of cuttings & a few hundred seeds on ebay.

i did get in contact with one bloke who sells lophs & ariocarpus privately at reasonable prices, lately i have been keeping a eye out here as this seems to be the best place for variety

i did fine a couple of nice Echinopsis scopulicola's at the local nursery & Big W is alwayse good for small $3 ornamental's but i dont have any other choice than to find a good online seller or nursery for other species

Edited by mac

email Chris at "[email protected]" for 2009 plant list. Excellent range of cacti and succulents :)

cheers done B)

I get ALL my plants online pretty much.

Ive noticed Lophs have been on Ebay again lately, Ebay dont allow people to sell them on there but sellers have been advertising them as "Button Cactus" and seem to be gettin away with it. :wink:

there are 300 lithops for sale on ebay for 240 buks.

Ive noticed Lophs have been on Ebay again lately, Ebay dont allow people to sell them on there but sellers have been advertising them as "Button Cactus" and seem to be gettin away with it. :wink:

I have also noticed this :wink:

did anyone see the 30+ yo one going for over $500 ? one of the best i have seen on offer, but sadly way out of my price range :(

Edited by mac

Ive noticed Lophs have been on Ebay again lately, Ebay dont allow people to sell them on there but sellers have been advertising them as "Button Cactus" and seem to be gettin away with it.

Ya they have, and for a long time now.... It's probably the easiest way to get Lophophora within the U.S.A.

They also sell wild collected Ariocarpus cacti! Endangered cacti are being killed!!! Which really pisses me off!!!

Edited by Teotz'

did anyone see the 30+ yo one going for over $500 ? one of the best i have seen on offer, but sadly way out of my price range :(

Yeah man I was bargining with him and he wouldnt go any lower than $400 postage inc. Out of my price range too but yeah man I can agree the best loph I have ever seen!! the globe ball shape!!! Freakin awesome :drool2: