The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Siggor

cancer

hey guys just going to plug a product its all natural salve called cansema, my g/f has got skin cancer on her lip, back and arm, and has been working. the one on the back and arm have gone, the lip is still there but healing, so am wondering does anybody know what plants are used in this product?

this link should help ya

> HERE <

hey guys just going to plug a product its all natural salve called cansema, my g/f has got skin cancer on her lip, back and arm, and has been working. the one on the back and arm have gone, the lip is still there but healing, so am wondering does anybody know what plants are used in this product?

Watched this a few months back..Cancer cure...Very interesting cure for cancer...

Hope this may help some.

Respect

Z

the birch tree contains some compound that really helps for skin cancer.

the tropical version would be schefflera ssp. ( hope my brain still works )

kalmegh (andrographis paniculata) taken internally could also help !

sorry my brain too wormwoody last night...

it is Schleicera oleosa which contains also

Betulin, a powdery substance in the outer bark of the birch tree, has been shown to help wounds heal faster and cut inflammation. Many cosmetic companies, touting it as a skin toner and restorer, add birch bark extract to various products. And a birch bark compound, betulinic acid, is being tested as a treatment for melanoma and other serious diseases.

Yet despite its medicinal potentials, the white bark is usually burned once the birch trees are harvested for lumber.

"This is a miracle which nature synthesized for us and we are burning this miracle like cheap fuel," Krasutsky said.

But that's changing, thanks to a partnership between a paper company, an energy company and University of Minnesota-Duluth's Natural Resources Research Institute (NRRI), which houses Krasutsky's laboratory.

NaturNorth Technologies LLC, formed in 2000 by NRRI, Potlatch Corp. and Synertec, has developed a patented process to cost-effectively isolate pure betulin and other compounds from birch bark in very large quantities. Building on university research, NaturNorth scientists also have patented a way to convert betulin to betulinic acid.

The partners, whose venture is based in Duluth, are hoping the demand for birch bark compound will grow and turn their venture into a profitable one.

"It could be a nice income stream. The university is ... getting less state support, so we're looking at ways to get better value out of its intellectual property," said Michael Lalich, NRRI director.

Potlatch, a wood products and paper producer, can contribute raw material - at least 100,000 pounds of birch bark daily. The bark yields about 10 percent betulin, "so we literally can get tons of this stuff a day," said Robert Carlson, a university chemistry professor who is working on the project.

Once the compounds are isolated, scientists can produce new derivatives to expand the range of potential uses. That's how NaturNorth creates betulinic acid from betulin.

NaturNorth, which has only small test production capabilities, pays a company in Prince Edward Island, Canada, to do the large-scale production work and another in Chicago to do smaller-scale derivative work, mostly for cosmetics use.

Although birch bark extracts already are used in some cosmetics - including products by Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, Almay and many smaller companies - NaturNorth offers the pure compounds found in the bark. The company recently signed a contract to supply to International Specialty Products, a New Jersey company that sells specialty chemicals and mineral products to cosmetic companies.

"They have good access, a large sales force and, we believe, the ability to bring our product lines into all the major cosmetic companies with credibility," said Dave Gibson, a consultant in charge of commercial development for NaturNorth.

To get to this point, however, NaturNorth had to find a way to remove the small amount of betulinic acid that occurs naturally in birch bark before it could offer any compounds to the cosmetics industry. Unilever NV had patented the use of betulinic acid in cosmetics and licensed the exclusive worldwide patent rights to Premier Specialties Inc., of Middlesex, N.J. Premier has sold birch bark extract to the cosmetics industry since the mid-1990s.

NaturNorth expects to benefit from supplying pure birch bark compounds other than betulinic acid for use in cosmetics. But the ability to isolate and derive betulinic acid from the pure compounds - especially changing the betulin molecule to create betulinic acid in large quantities - is what has Krasutsky thinking of white gold.

Betulinic acid has been explored as a potential treatment for skin cancer for more than a decade. Betulin, its derivatives and other birch bark compounds also are being tested for effectiveness in treating HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), which can cause severe cold-like symptoms and pneumonia.

The bark compounds and derivatives also are being tested for effectiveness in crop disease management and preventing fungus growth on golf course turf.

In addition to their other patents, Carlson, Krasutsky and colleagues have patented the use of betulin to treat the blisters caused by herpes, and have other patent applications pending.

Carlson said NaturNorth hopes to supply betulinic acid and its derivatives to other scientists doing clinical tests on disease treatments, and, ultimately - if the tests are successful - becoming the supplier when the products are commercialized.

No human testing has been conducted yet on betulinic acid as a treatment for melanoma, HIV or RSV, he said, but those tests are planned once researchers get regulatory approval.

A Russian company, Birch World Ltd. of Moscow, also has developed a method of isolating betulin from birch bark and has been producing commercial quantities for nine months, said company vice president V. Vdovenko. Birch World sells cosmetics and food supplements containing betulin in Europe and Japan, but has no North American customers, he said.

NaturNorth isn't looking for big profits anytime soon. Gibson said the company expects it will take five to 10 years before it's generating as much as $10 million in annual revenue.

ON THE NET

NaturNorth Technologies Inc.: http://www.naturnorth.com

Premier Specialties Inc.: http://www.premierfragrances.com/birch.htm

Birch World Ltd.: http://www.berioza.ru/eng

International Specialty Products: http://www.ispcorp.com

U.S. Patent and Trademark Office: http://patft.uspto.gov

I'm very glad that these products seem to be helping your GF, spudamore.

Just please please please don't discount modern medicine when it comes to the detection and treatment of cancer. I've seen too many patients go to their doctor as a last resort after Wholistic and Herbal remedies have not worked, only to find out that their chance of survival would be FAR higher had their cancer been detected and treated months earlier.

Hi Spud! What kind of skin cancer has she? There are some types of skin cancer that can be treated easily! I dont know the englisch word for that! In germany we say BRIGHT SKIN CANCER! They just have to remove the tumor and then the patient is healed! Is it one of these or does she has a melanoma? Melanoma is surely a little bit more serious and should be treated very rigorously! In that case herbs would be my last option. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Birch hey? Converting betulin to betulinic acid hey?

Well, just this week I was researching the Iceman Otzi, and the medicinal mushrooms he carried were Polyporus betulinus, which only grows on birch.

Due to extreme confluence of synchronicity in my universe at the moment, I'm willling to bet $100 that this species of mushroom converts betulin to betulinic acid.

Just please please please don't discount modern medicine when it comes to the detection and treatment of cancer. I've seen too many patients go to their doctor as a last resort after Wholistic and Herbal remedies have not worked, only to find out that their chance of survival would be FAR higher had their cancer been detected and treated months earlier.

yeah it was her choice to go that route, it was either getting most of her lip taken out, or do this, it leaves a little bit of a scar when the cancer comes out, i tried to get her to see a doctor many times but she was fearful of what it could be.

about after a week you literally see the cancer fall out.

it is a form of Leukoplakia i think that is what the doctor said,

Edited by spudamore

a story somebody told me, for what it's worth: melanoma, skin clinic or GP said it was fine, went to some skin cancer guru who says it's almost too late for her, gives her an illegal topical medicine which causes intense pain for about a day then melanoma falls off, complete with shriveled root.

a story somebody told me, for what it's worth: melanoma, skin clinic or GP said it was fine, went to some skin cancer guru who says it's almost too late for her, gives her an illegal topical medicine which causes intense pain for about a day then melanoma falls off, complete with shriveled root.

about 3 weeks ago I puchased a combination of 4 herbs to make a preperation called esiac, sheep sorrel, slippery elm, turkish rhubarb root and burdock.It is supposed to have all sorts of health benefits,getting rid of parasites through out the whole body, not just the stomach, cleans arteries and viens, body detox, helps clear the lungs, helps arthrites and other benefits, but what were probably more interesed in here is that many people claim to have cured inoperatable cancer. I brewed the herbs up when I got them, it takes about 12 hours but not much effort to make, the mixture has little taste so I was wondering if it would really do anything but after taking the mixture for three weeks I have noticed a definite improvement in circulation , my lungs feel clearer and have been coughing up more crap than usual, got to find some good herbs to give up smoking, I also havent been getting cramp which I was getting often. Our 2 year old white cat was starting to look pretty shabby, getting skinny, he was dirty because he wasnt washing himself often enough and he had little black spots around his ears from getting sunburnt so I have been giving it to the cat as well, after about 5 days the cat was as white as ever, he was cleaning himself again and starting to put on weight, now after 3 weeks he is a really healthy looking cat again but what is really amazing is all the black spots around his ears have cleared up, so from the benefits I have felt and seen in the cat, I would be confident it could help cure cancer like some people have claimed.I purchased the herbs from austral herbs. People are also curing themselves of cancer with vit b 17 which is high in apricot seeds, doctors tell people there toxic but the Hunzus eat them as part of there staple diet, most of them live over 100, also other races that get high amounts of vit b 17 have very low cancer rates,also I know a woman who eats ten seeds a day to prevent cancer and says she had gotten rid of tumours in her womb that had been surgically removed and came back by eating 60seeds a day. If I had cancer I would also add kombucha tea to the diet as well, it is supposed to correct your bodies ph which apparently is a gate way to a lot of diseases and an incorrect ph is something all cancer patients have in common . I know a few people that have had great health benifits from kombucha tea including myself. If you google, kombucha ,A world without cancer, Hunzus and vit b 17 and esiac you should be able to get heaps of good information . All the best Herbie