The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
t st tantra

stictocardia tilleafolia [sp?]

got hold of a report on a three part first trial of these seeds.

one seed peeled,chewed,peel discarded.........a bit more than one hbwr

one whole seed,chewed..........nothing

one whole seed chewed after smoked maoi.......similar to 3hbwr,but nicer,very smooth.

very definite difference almost a presence smoothing everything out nicely,assume thats due to supposed tropanes.

t s t .

An very interesting report though tropanes are not present in this species.

do you know anything about the tropane story,its what i was told?

or any idea what is different about these?

t s t .

Different genus from Morning glory and HBW in the Convolvocae ???

Different genus from Morning glory and HBW in the Convolvocae ???

A friend from overseas I was speaking to through chat has a number of these in his possession he was wondering if anyone had tried a water/lemon juice type extraction he had a great deal of Success using this method on RC seeds and was hoping that such method could also be applied to ST ?

has anyone else had experience with these seeds? is it long lasting? i got some recently, but thought they were only ornamental :BANGHEAD2:

forgot about the cup with the soaking water in during the hot weather........maybe 50mg pinkish brown crystals as part product from 10 seeds......tasty!....?.....very hot,lol,kettle water only used.

i though these were very nice with a special difference that i may prefer over the other lsa seeds......time will tell......

t s t .

has anyone else had experience with these seeds? is it long lasting? i got some recently, but thought they were only ornamental :BANGHEAD2:

LMAO :lol:

Edited by Mycot

QUOTE (Uncle Staunch @ Feb 19 2009, 07:56 PM)

has anyone else had experience with these seeds? is it long lasting? i got some recently, but thought they were only ornamental

LMAO

haha ok now i know they are :D id recommend a few of these a little before sleep for anyone who enjoys incredibly real lucid dreams

haha ok now i know they are :D id recommend a few of these a little before sleep for anyone who enjoys incredibly real lucid dreams

Was talking to a friend overseas advised me he tried 6 seeds crushed in coffee grinder and soaked in lemon juice and water he says that he feels that the strebgth is similar to 60-70 Rivea seeds definitely need more for the dose to be fully active Definite effects just nothing overlly intense. He also advised that he fell asleep approx 4 hours after ingestion which was followed by some very lucid dreaming.

( age of seeds was unknown so may not have been very fresh)

( everything consumed , seeds , husk )

Edited by neoshaman

Was talking to a friend overseas advised me he tried 6 seeds crushed in coffee grinder and soaked in lemon juice and water he says that he feels that the strebgth is similar to 60-70 Rivea seeds definitely need more for the dose to be fully active Definite effects just nothing overlly intense. He also advised that he fell asleep approx 4 hours after ingestion which was followed by some very lucid dreaming.

( age of seeds was unknown so may not have been very fresh)

( everything consumed , seeds , husk )

Four seeds left in water to germinate , as TST pointed out there is a very small amount of crystal formed in the bottom of glass , however have been hesitant to investigate further as there is also a white ffluffy product that is not souble in water that seems to be accumulating also not sure if this is fungus/bacteria or just something released from the seeds pissed though I think i may have knicked the seeds to deep as its been 3 days and no germination seems to have happened Guess i'll throw them in the ground see if i have any luck the seeds are very swollen just no root emeging (its my first time growing anything like this from seed I reallly think i have no idea what i'm doing but anyway).

yeah put them in some soil, once they swell the dormancy is broken and if left too long they'll just rot in the water.

Very hardy seed in my limited experience, swell from nicking very quickly and sprouts from soil within a week or two, very hardy seedlings IME and thick stems like Argyreia nervosa. It took them a little while from cotyledons to shoot main stems, but that is growing them fairly hard, seems fairly drought tolerant to a degree as seedlings.

out of 10 ,all were swollen but only 2 had shoots,they both grew but both needed help to open the seed leaves,one has just popped its first bit of sprout,planted the other 8,they seem to have rotted.........usually i would put the unsprouted seed onto damp paper towel til it sprouted,will do next spring,think its too late here now.

hey gerbil,does it grow ok down south,same as hbwr i expect?

t s t .

Not too sure at this stage tantra, this is the first season i've had them.

Put a few in the ground, some got done by snails/slugs and the rest with the heat and lack of rain.

It's been a real tough season where i am this year for a number of reasons so actively growing plants was disappointingly canceled early in summer.

The few sticto seedlings alive now are only about 3 leaved but very healthy in small seedling pots, will see how winter treats them.

I didn't really think they'd go very well down here, but will see what the next few years bring and if they survive would be interesting to see if they flower this far south.

But yeah i'd expect it'd be like hbwr, of which i've not had a lot of luck where i am, seem to rot on me but could be my fault.