The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
hebrew

scop (HULK) X Short Spined peruvian seed

i have 3 packets of seed of the Hulk Scop crossed with short spined peruvians, small amount of seed in each parcel as well as a small stick of palo santo to the first three replies, just reply if you have sent me a pm and i will post to you this week.

thanks

VS

Would'nt mind one if thats what ur doing?

cheers

yeah man thats what i am doing 2 left :)

just send me a pm with your addy and i will post this week.

Yes please if thats cool..I quite love Scops...such an alien lookin skin and spination..

Pm'd

H.

all done thanks everyone if i have more after i make the 3 packets i will write here

thank you everyone hope they grow well in yoru hands and expect to see some pics when they get bigger, should be an interesting plant. i particulary like the SSP it is a beautiful plant combined with the hulk should make a fat chunky plant, we will see i have not tried growing these seeds yet but will get to it shortly

Cool hybrid!!!

If you have any seedlings spare I would like yo buy or trade for one if possible when they are ready.

ok we will see what the future holds

no worries man good luck with the seed

Thank you kindly mister Siren..seed arrived today with my Palo.mmmm love that smell..will sow them immediately and hopefully can report back in a few months with some pics of the seedlings.

good karma to you dude.

H.

Well I'm impressed so far by this seed..looking like a very high % germ rate so far...here are some pics of 1 week old seedlings looking pretty happy.

post-4860-1233651517_thumb.jpg

post-4860-1233651549_thumb.jpg

post-4860-1233651576_thumb.jpg

post-4860-1233651606_thumb.jpg

IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

is that the 'hulk' i sent u vs? is it the mummy or the daddy? so cool its been crossed.

Bump - what progress are people making with these seeds? I got some with an AFSR package a while ago but lost most of the seedlings over summer due to a slight case of being submerged.

Tell me more of this "Hulk" scop got any pics of the plant, I fucking LOVE scop they are the shizzle.

is that the 'hulk' i sent u vs? is it the mummy or the daddy? so cool its been crossed.

If VS followed the normal conventions, then hulk is the seed parent.

I've got a few of these through to 20-30 cm size - should take some photos. Spines are going to be pretty short and ribs pretty fat. Going to see how much growth I can get out of these babies over summer.

• Like 2