The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bush Turkey

A. Floribunda

Hey all i just got myself one and was wondering if it has any ethno properties??? any help would be great! ill have a pic up soon

post-4590-1231401224_thumb.jpg

Edited by subbo

I seem to remember this plant being discussed in a very interesting Acacia talk at last years EGA.

Thats a good omen.

I seem to remember this plant being discussed in a very interesting Acacia talk at last years EGA.

Thats a good omen.

whats EGA

indigosunrise, if you cant be bothered explaining something to someone, then don't. if its such a hassle then why trouble yourself to even leave a comment like that? im sure someone else would be more than happy look after the issue while your off doing very important things.

indigosunrise, if you cant be bothered explaining something to someone, then don't. if its such a hassle then why trouble yourself to even leave a comment like that? im sure someone else would be more than happy look after the issue while your off doing very important things.

utfse wat does it mean??? is he being a cock head! you wouldnt want to mate haha!!!!!!!

It means...USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE... :wink:

H.

lots of the questions that people ask have been covered before in other threads. its always a good idea to search first to see if this is the case so that the forum doesn't become cluttered and the relevant information is gathered together neatly. it makes it easier to find all of the information available on a subject when you don't have to read through 20 threads asking roughly the same thing to do so.

Because I typed "floribunda" into the search engine for the Australian Native Plants section myself when I saw this thread... which was a much quicker way to get information, took all of about 30 seconds, whilst creating a thread asking for the information still hasn't yielded any useful information after a week.

If people were so happy to look after the issue then there would have been substantial useful replies by now, but nobody with credible information likes repeating themselves.

n00bs think we are being jerks when we tell em to utilisise the search engine, but people get sick of seeing the same threads with the same questions being asked over and over again with each round of new members that sign up.

On the otherhand I would just like to point out that it was asked if this plant contains any ethno properties... the answer is no, because there is no evidence to suggest use by indigenous Australians. The search engine results however suggest that SOME floribunda trees may be a decent source of tryptamines.

n00bs think we are being jerks when we tell em to utilisise the search engine, but people get sick of seeing the same threads with the same questions being asked over and over again with each round of new members that sign up.

Yeah it is a good point , I must admit i have been a little guilty of this thankfully I've realised and emailed to have the thread deleted , won't happen again guys.

I must admit agreeing with indigo it is a royal pain in the arse having to read through several different threads when trying to research the one topic further that I can see many of you guys have been here for a long time so its understanable that seeing the same repetive things pop up over and over again would be really frustrating , ohh and thanks for the info on Floribunda I'm currently looking into various acacia so any info like this is helpful