The Corroboree
MindExpansion

Israel conflict

I'm not even going to get into it with bapho but I gotta say man, my personal opinion is that you are a racist. I don't know or care why, and you seem oblivious to the fact that you are...

Gotta agree with Torsten too, NO ONE has any right to dictate any piece of land, our goernment doesnt yet they do it, but the situation in Israel is taken to the extreme and is based on a religious feeling of 'right' which i think is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Why do Arabs and Jews refuse to face up to the fact that life is too short to die over a stupid piece of real estate?

Because this is the life before the eternal life, and if you don't live the right way in this life you won't receive the eternal life.

Peace

For the record, since I started giving the matter any serious attention around seven years ago, my sympathies have generally lain with the Palestinian people, but like most things its not the black and white issue many on "the left" make it out to be.

Edited by Sublime Crime

I don't believe you about your father by the way, I think he was a nazi like you.

I think your just jealous that I know who my father was. Did you say your wife was a doctor? I don't believe you!! If so then she's really slumming it, must be a proctologist cause she'd have to be used to dealing with assholes.

To those who call me a racist, prove it! I say none of you can go back to the threads that I have posted so called racist comments and deal with them in their original context, make all the excuses you want but we both know that your incapable of doing this.

If I was a nazi I would be on stormfront or some other neo nazi website, but I'm not!!!

The fact is that I don't like many people in general really, regardless of race. I mainly empathise with animals and the only people I have time for are people who feel the same way, this is how I judge a persons character, it has nothing to do with race (as much as you'd like to think otherwise).

I have little time for most chinese or korean people for example, not because I hate asians, I just hate some of their cultures and their governments, and most of the population of these countries. Any country/culture/people that allow the cruelty to animals that they do make me sick and my views are far too extreme to voice here in regards to what the solution is but lets just say I don't fucking like them.

I know that there are Koreans though for example who fight for animal rights, I regard these people as being better than most white people and even more worthy of life than myself in some cases but in general I say that most Koreans suck. If your so fucking stupid that you have to put me in the racist basket and label me then so be it, I really don't care, I can live with that, it says more about the limits of your simple little minds than what I'm really about though, so don't fool yourself or others.

Before you go on about me judging these people as a whole for the actions of the few, think again. In korea they drive around with bumper stickers that read "a dog is not just for christmas, if you carve it up right it will last well into the new year", the prime minister wants to kill another 4 million dogs a year last I heard, and it's not like they do it humanely, they think that the longer a dog lives while it's being killed the more tender the meat is, so they usually electricute them then hang them upside down, wait till they regain consciousness and beat them with a stick, trying to break as many bones as possible before the dog dies. Lovely eh?

In my opinion anyone who lives in a country like that and does nothing about it is guilty by inaction.

My best friend is a dog, I value his life more than any fucking korean or chinese person and value the life of the dogs (and other animals) who are suffering in these countries more than 99.9% of the people who inhabit it.

As another example, there are people who are as black as night fighting poachers in Africa, I would like to fight along side them and if necessary I would literally die for them, I see them not only as my equals but in some cases as being better human beings than myself, how many neo nazi's do you know who think like that?

I have several friends who are black, (islanders) I go fishing with them all the time and as I said my best (human) friend is a jew who is originally from the Ukraine, but who lived in israel for several years, he is not religious and he knows that if he was I could not possibly be his friend because I detest racism and predjudice against non jews, as well as homophobia, etc (which if you were smarter you would realise is the reason that I am not so fond of judaism). The reason he remains my friend and respects me is because he went to a jewish school and was taught religious studies and knows that what I say is correct, and he rejects these beliefs entirely, where as I doubt many of you lot have even heard of the torah or the talmud or even tried looking into what I am saying.

My point in those other threads was that double standards exist in society that allow racism against whites to be tolerated far more than racism against blacks, jews and other minorities, and it really pisses me off. It's political correctness gone mad and you are perfect examples of it, this is what allows countries like israel to get away with what they do because no one wants to criticise jews, they are beyond criticism because of atrocities that allegedly happened in WW2.

The problem is that your political correctness is exactly what "they" want and they milk it for all they can get, your politically correct bullshit is killing people and ruining the whole fucking world, you are slaves to zionist bankers and you don't even know it, not that you'd do anything about it if you did cause your too fucking scared to utter the words "zionists" cause you think it makes you anti semites, it's pathetic!!!

I don't empathise much with groups like islamic jihad or hamas and I'm certainly not siding with them but if I see a bunch of assholes ruining the world I will call it as I see it, no matter how taboo it is.

"I think a history lesson might be in order"

Pfffft... I'll give you ALL a history lesson that you'll never forget!! :lol: Can we talk about who funded Hitler? And the apparent zionist role in the holocaust?? What about the reported hoaxes that are still going around like lampshades made of jews skin and bars of soap made from their fat, I believed this shit as a child? I have oodles of solid evidence, all of it direct quotes from the founders of zionism like Herzl and Bengurion and research done by jews to back up what I'm saying that will shock you, but can you prove to me that 6 million jews died in the holocaust? I can go to jail in some countries for questioning this but can you prove to me that this is an accurate figure?? I don't think it's unreasonable to ask, after all the truth should have nothing to fear from investigation and it seems like every day I read things like THIS. Wanna see some documentaries MADE BY JEWS who say that Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec were not death camps, thereby debunking 1/3 of the holocaust? And one that deals with some apparent historical innacuracies about auschwitz (ALSO MADE BY A JEW)?

Napoleon Boneparte asked "what is history but a fable agreed upon", but I can't question this part of history? Why not? I can question any other part without fear of going to jail? What is there to hide???

Can we talk about the amount of people killed as a result of communism which was actually a creation of jews? What was it.. 40 million killed in Russian goulags with the help of jewish bankers? Let's tally up how many people have been killed by zionist jews since world war 2, if it is over 6 million does that mean that the sympathy vote that they are relying upon to keep killing with impunity should not be relied upon any more?

Can we also hear what some famous people like Winston Churchill have had to say about these issues?

Call me arrogant but I think this is what it comes down too, some people, (eg: Sublime Crime) are shit scared and completely unable to debate this with me, they will give you lame excuses like "I wont let you drag me into your childish games" and "I don't wanna get into a pissing contest with you" but the fact of the matter is that they do not know enough about the subject matter and are simply not smart enough to discuss it so they call me names and try to make you think that I'm a bad man in order to distract you from the reality that they are about to get totally fucking humiliated if they engage me in this thread.

Undergrounder you are welcome too, lets deal with some of the issues from the other thread (that I will get back to later) here now shall we? You called me "an anti-jewish conspiracy nut" and I called your bluff, I think you are going to drown in this thread too if you have the balls to participate, you should all take back your sly fucking remarks if your not prepared to back them up.

You wanted to hear my conspiracy "theory"..

Well I'm afraid I can't help you there but I can give you some facts to deal with, first of all many of you seem to think that Israel is just another US ally, whilst I think they exert almost total control over the US, I can provide some seriously solid evidence to back up what I'm saying, lets see how long your ridiculous fucking coincidence theories lasts around here now (I'm not warriosage don't forget :wink:) .

Without even getting to the Fed and the "shadow government" that you think doesn't exist, here are some interesting links for you to have fun with.

NOTE: Everything underlined on this page is a separate link. WHO IS THE US CONGRESS REALLY LISTENING TO?

THE HOST AND THE PARASITE

QUESTIONS TO THE AUTHOR OF THE HOST AND THE PARASITE

Disclaimer: If any of the issues I have raised are too sensitive for this forum then I will begrudgingly retract my statements and try to only focus on the issues that are permissible to discuss according to the laws of political correctness. I do not want the administrator of this site to get in trouble and I must stress that the views expressed in my posts are my own and are not the views held by the administrators.

Baphomet you're becoming like a less entertaining, even more nazi version of Warrio-Sage.

I couldn't be bothered reading most of your last couple of posts, it's starting to get very repetitive... come on, more cool pictures at least! Warrio-Sage was way better than this...

You are right about one thing, my wife and I are a mismatched pair!

*edit* Okay I read a bit more of your post, this bit is brilliant:

"Call me arrogant but I think this is what it comes down too, some people, (eg: Sublime Crime) are shit scared and completely unable to debate this with me, they will give you lame excuses like "I wont let you drag me into your childish games" and "I don't wanna get into a pissing contest with you" but the fact of the matter is that they do not know enough about the subject matter and are simply not smart enough to discuss it so they call me names and try to make you think that I'm a bad man in order to distract you from the reality that they are about to get totally fucking humiliated if they engage me in this thread."

Perfect!

The funniest part is, I don't think any of your loud pronouncements are shocking or earth shattering... if anything, in a way I think you don't take certain things far enough.

In any case, its nothing I haven't read before, and I think most of the people on this forum could say the same, especially since you won't stop pissing it all over the place like some mangy mutt marking it's territory.

The sad part about it is I find a lot of this really interesting... I don't just mean observing your peculiar mix of mental disorders, but even some of the subjects you talk about.

The trouble is, like most folk, I just don't like talking to raving racist maniacs too much!

Edited by Sublime Crime

Better, much better.

Yea, god forbid you face reality one day, you might have a personal disintegration like them too.. Some people just can't cope with reality I guess, it can be kinda harsh sometimes, no need to worry about me but I appreciate your concern :)

Well, yeah, most people would think of their own personal disintegration as a pretty shithouse thing, really. I've had one or two in my time, but it's something I generally try and avoid. I'd like to hold out for a few more decades if I can, just in case this is all we get... and there's no point wasting it shouting yourself hoarse.

Wow, I really am getting all grandfathery and patronizing now, like earlier when you cried and we hugged, and then you knocked me out.

Looking into certain things can be frightening. I imagine Reality, if I really could pull back the curtain that obscures it would be... maybe just the shape of my own imaginations?

Opening boxes and peeling back layers can be fun, but the trouble is you can just keep peeling them back and the wall is still there.

If you can succeed where all others have apparently failed and do it without going nuts that's great. :rolleyes:

If you can do it without being a dogmatic racist, that would be even better. :slap:

*edit* That guy's site is neat, I like these ones:

post-1250-1231084225_thumb.jpg

post-1250-1231084274_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sublime Crime

See now you are just being a nazi again.

No I'm not man, I'm only fuckin around, I didn't see your post till after I posted it and the middle finger wasn't directed at you, no hard feelings.

I meant the anti-Jew propaganda posters.

But they are not anti jew, they're just making fun of bush cause he takes orders from zionist jews, lets face it..

We criticized muslims for cracking the shits over a simple cartoon (I know I did) so what's the problem with these cartoons? One of them is in response to the muslim one, people were sympathetic to the Danes when this muslim cartoon shit came out and the whole world accused them of over reacting, so what's wrong with these ones? Why is it that muslims are over reacting if you make fun of their false prophet yet you can't make a simple little cartoon about an indisputable fact like jewish influence in Washington? Do you see the double standards there?? I think your taking it all a little too seriously don't you?

Edited by baphomet

Maybe your right :wub:

BTW Tardiest, I'm sorry I didn't respond to your previous post, I got a little caught up. I will look at the documentary you recommended, I love documentaries and I've acutualy considered documentary film making as a career, whilst were on this topic can I recommend THE MONEY MASTERS? It's low budget but it's a classic, one of the most important films ever made IMO (all though it does start a little slow), I just posted a link to it in another thread and I posted THIS Article from jewish news weekly as well that may shed a little light on it and why I get a little emotional about this topic.

I think it's important because as Genesis pointed out in another thread, there are a lot of people who have seen zeitgeist and think they know it all, and this is even more sad because it is the most watched film on the internet and is full of shit.

The last part of it was plagiarized from The Money Masters so if people want to hear the real story free of bullshit look no further than the original. The beginning of Zeitgeist was total crap taken from lunatics like Jordan Maxwell who thinks he sees little dinosaurs running around his house (seriously) and movies like Loose change which had to have a 3rd edition cause the first two were so full of mistakes.

I'm not only interested in this sort of shit though and I have been thinking of posting a few of my favourites in the doco thread started by Twix soon but it's a little discouraging that we can't post torrent links any more.

Edit: watching it now, looks good, thanks :)

Edited by baphomet

I'm sick of being called names, I think I should just quote other people until you all get the fucking point, you can't criticise me cause I'm not saying it. Lets start with this.. I'm sure you are all aware of the "great war hero" and English Prime Minister named Winston Churchill? I bet you weren't aware of the fact that he was a journalist before he became a prime minister? Things were different back then, there was more freedom of speech regarding some issues and the media was owned by different people I guess..

Here's what he had to say about the beginnings of communism, the illuminati and other subversive movements.

Note*Adam Weishaupt was the founder of the group known as The Illuminati that most of you probably don't think ever existed and that conspiracy nuts rave on about, to skip past their bullshit try googling his name to find out the real history of this very real group.

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxemburg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide revolutionary conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster has ably shown, a definite recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworlds of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of the enormous empire.

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creating of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistic Jews. It is certainly the very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders... In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astounding. And the prominent if not the principal part in the system of terrorism applied by the extraordinary Commissions for combating Counter Revolution has been take by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non Jews every bhit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing. ("Zionism versus Bolshevism: A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People." Illustrated Sunday Herald, London, February 8, 1920.)"

- Winston Churchill

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...07113656AAN3NAi

Edited by baphomet

for a while there i would have considered myself rascist because i hated americans and america so much....

i still cringe at the stupidity and ignorance of the majority of the americans i meet/see on t.v e.t.c, but i have found compassion and understanding.. even for mr bush.

however it became apparent a long time ago that israel was pulling serious strings in the background.

im not an anti semite and i dont have anything against jews on the whole, but i do sense that much of 'evil' that america has perpetrated has been pupeteered or at least co-conspired with israeli/zionist influences.

in most cases i go with the underdog.. and in most cases this makes me a palestinian/arab sympathiser.

The u.s is actively raping the world, with help from many different beneficiaries, including us, however it is rare that a nation/movement/whatever has actually had the upper hand on the US.

The UN cant stop them, but israel can seduce/lure/pressure them into it... this is scary!

bushJEW.jpg

bush-jew-beenie-wailing-wall-in-israel.jpg

sharon-bush.jpg

I reckon Bush is takin a wizz in this pic...all that poppy tea has made him nearly wet his pants.

H.

Winston Churchill was a delusional warmongering imperialist.

You might as well post the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as "proof" ov a conspiracy.

But they are not anti jew, they're just making fun of bush cause he takes orders from zionist jews, lets face it..

We criticized muslims for cracking the shits over a simple cartoon (I know I did) so what's the problem with these cartoons? One of them is in response to the muslim one, people were sympathetic to the Danes when this muslim cartoon shit came out and the whole world accused them of over reacting, so what's wrong with these ones? Why is it that muslims are over reacting if you make fun of their false prophet yet you can't make a simple little cartoon about an indisputable fact like jewish influence in Washington? Do you see the double standards there?? I think your taking it all a little too seriously don't you?

Actually, I'm not taking it that seriously... but a couple of those cartoons are blurring the line between criticism of Zionism and caricaturing the Jewish people as a race.

Because of the unique problems presented by the ethnoreligious nature of being Jewish, don't you think it would be more useful to stop saying Jew, and use the term Zionist instead? Do you see how this would move it away from a race issue and towards an ideological one?

Because of the unique problems presented by the ethnoreligious nature of being Jewish, don't you think it would be more useful to stop saying Jew, and use the term Zionist instead? Do you see how this would move it away from a race issue and towards an ideological one?

WRD!

Winston Churchill was a delusional warmongering imperialist.

I think he new a little more about word affairs than you nabraxas :lol:

"Because of the unique problems presented by the ethnoreligious nature of being Jewish, don't you think it would be more useful to stop saying Jew, and use the term Zionist instead? Do you see how this would move it away from a race issue and towards an ideological one?"

I don't believe that all the evil in the world is caused by jews or zionists, I do however think that the people who control the monetary system of the US and most of the world are the most powerful force that exists today

The federal reserve bank of America is owned by many different people, some of whom are not jews (I think) (eg the Rockafellas), but jews are well and truly over represented in the shareholders of this company and the major shareholder last time I checked was still the Rothschild family.

As demonstrated earlier this family has been largely responsible for the existance of the nation of israel, here is a copy of a letter from Arthur Belfor that further proves my pointprophecyofisreal-photos.jpg

(source (pro zionist website) http://www.bible-history.com/prophecyofisrael/)

It is difficult to say that the people who most influence bush are all zionists cause I'm not sure how accurate that would be, many of them including the Rothschilds have zionist sympathies but israel seems to take a back seat when it comes to the issue of establishing a world government.

It is a complicated world and there are christian zionists that influence american politics but nowhere near as much as the israel lobby (APAC), so yes zionist would be correct in many cases but zionist jews are still jews as are "international jews" (as Churchill and others refer to them) who are often just globalists with little care for israel or any other nation in particular so the word jew would probably be more accurate but since it is not politically correct to make generalisations even if they are 99% accurate then I guess were just going to have to refer to them as.. "people"?

the illuminati pyramid shines bright over the gaza this week:

gaza-shell_459452a-778107.jpg