The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zaka

Wierd Cacti

Question

Irie,

Knocked this one off at a local hotel.....

Any idea as to what it is? Is it funky?

Respect

Zaka

post-5111-1229524112_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

Euphorbia crest, which technically isnt a cactus :)

Cool & Irie ,

Thanks Kad.....Do you know if it has any mescaline in it?

Respect

Z

It may well have an extremely caustic sap.

I see them in sinister looking yellows and oranges,maybe even purples.

\

Hi Zaka,

You're a fucking douche. Are you going to steal every cactus you see and ask everyone here at SA if you can get high from it?

Get some fucking respect you fucking tool.

Well Floater,

The bastards had me waiting 12 weeks for a check and then had me waiting in their god damn carpark a little too long for some asshole to sign it....

Sweet frickin Justice....If you ask me...

Swearing and insulting me don't make you big, cleaver or righteous. It only shows YOU up as a tool.......dickhead!

Respect

Z

While that was a rather silly question, there's no need to act like that Greencaveflo...

I'm going to have to agree with Zaka and say responding like that makes YOU the dick.

Zaka, all cacti (and/or succulents) aren't meant to get you high, some are just cool to grow!

Edited by Teotz'

While that was a rather silly question, there's no need to act like that Greencaveflo...

I'm going to have to agree with Zaka and say responding like that makes YOU the dick.

Zaka, all cacti (and/or succulents) aren't meant to get you high, some are just cool to grow!

Cool & Irie,

I just don't now shite about cacti.......hoping to learn more.

As for collecting plants from hotels.....I do it all the time, mostly orchids...in front of the manager, I don't give a crap....I know them all. Half the time I put them there.....

So I never gave the cacti much attention.....Going to collect more......just to see what turns up....I'll post photos...It's not that I want to get off on them but want to collect all the entheogens for a spirit garden project.

I know that hotels spend loads on cacti, don't now shit about them and let them grow wild....then hack the bastards back with a cutlass.

Respect

Zaka

Hey Zaka if you read trough the old posts here you will find tonnes of information on cactus and the like...just spend a few weeks reading through the cactus section and you will come out with great knowledge. Some of the guys here are amazing growers and very nice people as well. Don't get into a slanging match with others just take the time to read and gradually ask questions if you cant find the answers in old posts. There is a search engine here on this site that is very helpful and will assist with your inquiries for some ID's. It's easy to be eager and just open new topics everyday..I know I used to do that to.. :blush: so yeah do some reading of old posts and take it easy..I'm sure the guys here will answer your questions when and how if you actually take the time and have more of a look around through the old threads.

take it easy and have fun with your garden.

H.

Hey Zaka if you read trough the old posts here you will find tonnes of information on cactus and the like...just spend a few weeks reading through the cactus section and you will come out with great knowledge. Some of the guys here are amazing growers and very nice people as well. Don't get into a slanging match with others just take the time to read and gradually ask questions if you cant find the answers in old posts. There is a search engine here on this site that is very helpful and will assist with your inquiries for some ID's. It's easy to be eager and just open new topics everyday..I know I used to do that to.. :blush: so yeah do some reading of old posts and take it easy..I'm sure the guys here will answer your questions when and how if you actually take the time and have more of a look around through the old threads.

take it easy and have fun with your garden.

H.

Nuff Respect H,

I checked out the gallery before posting.....search engine turned up nothing of interest............I'll keep my post to a minimum.....

It's all the great knowledge I'm hoping to get.......

Plus it has a superior photo upload on this site..

It's a jungle out here!

Respect

Z

its not a cactus, and many Euphorbia are toxic.

Cool Thanks Kad for the Id...nice and straight forward.....

Respect

Z