The Corroboree
faustus

must-see documentaries

Hey herbal

I like that idea. What if we were to organise it like the free seed trade thread "vvvvv gets example doco, example doco vvvvvv'

???

Entheogens\Ibogaine\One life - Detox or die - Ibogaine

Entheogens\Cacti\Last of the medicine men - Peyote

Entheogens\Sacred Weeds - Salvia Divinorum/Henbane/Blue Lily/Amanita muscaria [4 episodes]

Mental Health\Horizon - God on the brain

Mental Health\I Love being mad

Music\Last Hippie Standing (Goa Documentary)

Reckon i could borrow these man? When i'm done with them i'll post back saying vvvvv gets these etc vvvv

cheers

Hey herbal

I like that idea. What if we were to organise it like the free seed trade thread "vvvvv gets example doco, example doco vvvvvv'

???

Entheogens\Ibogaine\One life - Detox or die - Ibogaine

Entheogens\Cacti\Last of the medicine men - Peyote

Entheogens\Sacred Weeds - Salvia Divinorum/Henbane/Blue Lily/Amanita muscaria [4 episodes]

Mental Health\Horizon - God on the brain

Mental Health\I Love being mad

Music\Last Hippie Standing (Goa Documentary)

Reckon i could borrow these man? When i'm done with them i'll post back saying vvvvv gets these etc vvvv

cheers

Sure thing! I'll see if I can burn them for you over the next couple days... pm your details i don't have my external hdd ive got them stored on with me atm so can't tell you how big they all are but im guessing they will all fit on a dvd with no worries!

Sounds like a great idea though

I didnt notice if anyone already said this one but if not then i found FOOD INC to be a great if not disturbing documentary about the food (in particular meat) industry in america.

Check it out if you can, its a great watch.

What the BLEEP do we know

DOWN THE RABIT HOLE

Zeitigiest

Zeitigiest #2 (the one on money)

Any Alex Jones propaganda :P

Police State

Obama NAtion

Bowling for Columbine

SUPER SIZE ME!!

^ ALL ARE MUST SEE!!! GO NOW DO IT!!

In reference to alot of the "drug" docos here check out my old post it has a torrent containing all of the docos.

If anyone whants to dled anything mentiond on this topic they could go to ISOHUNT.com... well thats what a FOAF does anyway ;)

Edited by vual

Hi Guys, if you do it privately you can trade every DVD you want! It´s what friends do and i dont think that this is against any laws. But i dont want to see this developing into an organised trading thread because some of these Documentaries are copyrighted. You can talk about must-see documentaries but if you feel like sharing them, you have to discuss that via pm! bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

WACO; The rules of engagement.

Watch it!

• Like 1

I liked GASLAND a lot when i saw him to prep me for the oscars 2011. Really scary shit. The BANKSY Doco was awesome and i never saw something so inspiring like it. I also watched RESTREPO but it was kinda boring most of the time. bye Eg

technically not a doco (as most of it's crap) but the italian mondo film

"this violent world" was pretty funny/full on

oh theres a doco series on sbs now called "wonders of the solar system"

pretty cool and well explained

• Like 1

Earthlings It's based on humans dependence and use of other nonhuman animals.

Deeply disturbing, but definitely worth the watch.

Home as was mentioned earlier, that's something everyone should see.

And since Bruce Parry was mentioned, his series Tribe is another great doco!

Just head to www.topdocumentaryfilms.com. Endless entertainment.

One that they don't have which is one of my favorites is (Manifesting the mind: Footprints of the shaman)

Peace.

Edited by muskrat

Earthlings It's based on humans dependence and use of other nonhuman animals.

Deeply disturbing, but definitely worth the watch.

I agree. Welcome to the forum, Wameron36.

Just head to www.topdocumentaryfilms.com. Endless entertainment.

All of the links in the 60th post are from there. :wink:

Cheers mate :wink:

this one killed 50 minutes last night.

i particularly loved the chatter about '

galactic cannibalism'

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/?series=3158491#/series/3158491

Its about dying stars and the formation of black holes. I'm sure its been on b4 but loved i loved all the talk of telescopes and different light spectrum's to exactly pinpoint positions of stars

Thanks for all the links sychromesh! I am currently enjoying A Film to End ALL Wars.

That one is at the top of my first post. And with good reason to. :wink:

DIG!

Ondi Timoner’s wildly entertaining documentary tells a familiar rock n’ roll tale, one filled with crazy nights, substance abuse, out-of-control parties, temper tantrums, art-versus-commerce debates, “musical differences,” onstage fights, and smashed sitars. What makes DIG! so electrifying is that you see it all unfold in front of the cameras, as Timoner follows the highs and lows of two bands — the Brian Jonestown Massacre and the Dandy Warhols — over the course of seven years.

The eye of this hurricane is BJM frontman Anton Newcombe, a walking anachronism and true believer who seems straight out of 1968 and worships at the altar of the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, and Love. Part genius, part snake-oil salesman, part megalomaniac, Newcombe truly believes the BJM are here to start a full-scale rock revolution. He picks the Courtney Taylor-led Dandy Warhols, with their similarly punning name and druggy riffs, as allies in the war.

The Dandys have just signed with Capitol Records as DIG! begins in 1996, and the BJM looks to be the target of a major-label bidding war. But a showcase at L.A.’s Viper Room before a crowd of A&R people quickly turns into an onstage brawl involving nearly every member of the band. It’s indicative of what’s to follow: As the Dandys’ career takes off, Newcombe’s admiration for Taylor turns to jealousy and spite, and the BJM burns through band members like disposable lighters… (Barnes & Noble)

Edited by synchromesh