The Corroboree
Chiral

SAB members festival...

Up north could be fun, given Vic is a little blessed as we have Pass and Jonos fishing trip and EGA :lol:

If you did it near Earthfreq that could work for some of us interstates :)

So far we have Barington tops, and the location where the "high and dry" party was held..as potential sites, I believe its out the back of Wisemans ferry somewhere.waiting on an e-mail to confirm its precise location. Barrington tops is closer to the Mid north coast..so we will see when we get more info. Mind expansion and myself will meet up soon and discuss dates to travel and scout out locations and make a day of it. Will provide a list soon of items we have and items we need..that way if anyone has one of the items needed they may like to donate its use to the gathering. Also would need some applications from artists and DJ's who would like to play and what sort of music they play. Needless to say decor will be needed and there is never enuff so any arty types out there who wanna parade their work get cracking on banners or esoteric sculptures and the like.

Watch this space.

H.

would've been good to see this happen further north up the coast. oh well - we'll get our turn one day :P

EDIT: im'a dick didn't even realise there was a second page :blush: (but even further north would be better :lol:)

Edited by misteek

Alright seems to be a consensus of further north...give us idea's of where North..thing is we are in Sydney..and we don't wanna have to scout out somewhere 6-8hrs away from Sydney..let alone renting a truck to carry a ton of gear and drive it 6-8 hrs away wont be too much fun..I think no further than 5 hrs either side of Sydney is our limit for this one guys.

H.

a few years ago Australia was having a similar trouble so they built a new city smack bang in between the two places.

some want round melb, some want round syd, sod em all and go inbetween. ACT FTW.

but in all seriousness Sydney is best, we cant forget about the northerners.

Edited by Amulte

What do people think about once finialisation of location is done..posting the event over at Australiens and encouraging more people etc..What is the consensus with charging non SAB menbers a small fee say 5- 10 dollars and donating a percentage of that to next years EGA..?

H.

I think somewhere around newcastle/bellingen/port macquarie would be a go'er, warm and still a chance of find some active'ities, plus its really green and lush.

Yeah I think the "activities"... would be a nice part of the location..starts around late autumn and early winter dun it..that would be a real cool little side bonus to the event that's for sure.

H.

Great idea Hunab! Sounds like it'd be an awesome time. If I was able to make it i'd be happy to lend a hand packing up.

Okay..have a date in mind for this gathering..keep in mind its a full moon on the 9th of April next year so that will make it that lil bit special..

Easter Long Weekend 2009

Fri 10 April 2009

Sat 11 April 2009

Sun 12 April 2009

Mon 13 April 2009

this is Easter next year how does that gel with people..?

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Okay..have a date in mind for this gathering..keep in mind its a full moon on the 9th of April next year so that will make it that lil bit special..

Easter Long Weekend 2009

Fri 10 April 2009

Sat 11 April 2009

Sun 12 April 2009

Mon 13 April 2009

this is Easter next year how does that gel with people..?

H.

High and Dry is on that weekend so that rules out that venue :o

hah..bummer...ok will keep that in mind and perhaps on the anzac day long weekend then which is 27th

no full moon though..boo hiss..!

H.