The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
blackgrass

Do fungi having ruling planets?

All plants & animals have in astrology ruling planets..so does the same apply to fungi? I cannot get the answer to this anywhere. & if they do..is the whole of fungi covered by one rulling planets or do they vary, according to types?

I thought maybe they could be ruled both by the earth &/or the moon..being that they are earth feeders/livers & some appear when there is a full moon more prolifically. Could somebody help me on this fascinating subject please?

:blink:

What? :wacko:

First off... if this is about mushrooms, put it here.

O wait... maybe you already did... you made two posts about it?

Edited by Teotz'

sorry put this in wrong area!

All plants & animals have in astrology ruling planets..so does the same apply to fungi? I cannot get the answer to this anywhere. & if they do..is the whole of fungi covered by one rulling planets or do they vary, according to types?

I thought maybe they could be ruled both by the earth &/or the moon..being that they are earth feeders/livers & some appear when there is a full moon more prolifically. Could somebody help me on this fascinating subject please?

i'm not an expert but this is what i think.....

sometimes a thing may have more than one ruler.....and it can all vary depending on which system!

there will be a ruler for fungii and rulers for individual fungii species,which may not be the same.

c l zalewski ' herbs in magic and alchemy'

says for psilocybe

water of earth

moon,taurus

pluto,saturn,neptune

i may or maynot look further into this,have limited references anyway.

t s t .

Interesting topic nevertheless, though I think it may be decade until we figure this stuff out.... :o

i'm not an expert but this is what i think.....

sometimes a thing may have more than one ruler.....and it can all vary depending on which system!

there will be a ruler for fungii and rulers for individual fungii species,which may not be the same.

c l zalewski ' herbs in magic and alchemy'

says for psilocybe

water of earth

moon,taurus

pluto,saturn,neptune

i may or maynot look further into this,have limited references anyway.

t s t .

Yes so far earths been mentioned, so had lunar influences & pluto to because of the death/decay/trans state.

Interesting topic nevertheless, though I think it may be decade until we figure this stuff out.... :o

what are you talking about?

this subject is much known and worked with in other areas than forums like this!

was hoping for some good discussion .......disappointed!

t s t .

what are you talking about?

this subject is much known and worked with in other areas than forums like this!

was hoping for some good discussion .......disappointed!

t s t .

Ok, well not my field of expertise. Sorry to disappoint you, but I personal opinion is that a lot of astrology is speculation.

i'd recommend asking the mushrooms themselves. i'm sure they'd happily reveal the answer. as well as a million other answers.

Fly argaric is under the government of Mercury in the sign of Leo

from Culpeppers colour herbal

Fly argaric is under the government of Mercury in the sign of Leo

from Culpeppers colour herbal

Thanks for that. Does culpepper give other fungi planets or just mentions that one? If it does & must get a copy. :lol:

Thanks for that. Does culpepper give other fungi planets or just mentions that one? If it does & must get a copy. biggrin.gif

There is only one other, that I found

Mushroom, Garden Agaricus Campestris - Mushrooms are under Mercury in Aries