The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

Teotzlcoatl's Give Away

Now I haven't decided how I'm going to pick who gets what... but go ahead and post if your interested and I'll decided later!

Teotzlcoatl is giving away the following- A well-rooted Fig Tree and various fruit seeds including- Miracle Fruit, Dates, Muscadine, Haberano Pepper and possibly other seeds. I'll also include some dried herbs of my choosing.

Fig Fruit Plant

Muscadine

Miracle Fruit!

It has some really nice fruit and produces ALOT when they get larger! The grow up very large, and tolerate low-water conditions well, once established. The fruit is excellent.

It's about 3-5 feet tall, but I'll cut it back (if wanted) for shipping! I only ask the person receiving it to pay for the cost of shipping (maybe half of shipping, depending on how much shipping ends up costing)

I'm giving this away completely for free and I really don't want anything for it (except maybe a little help with shipping).

Post here or PM me if your REALLY interested.

I am in the States, but I'll ship to anywhere.

Teotzlcoatl's Free Ethnobotanicals-

Fig plants and dried fruit

A couple Miracle Fruit seeds

Muscadine seeds

Date seeds

Haberano Pepper seeds

Cherimoya seeds

Sassafras plants and fresh roots

Edited by Teotz'

Gee Teotz I would love the miracle fruit and the muscadine but you are in the states I don't think I could afford the postal service attached atm.... nice offer though

I have no idea about all that, I'm just willing to give it away.

check the seeds on ICON as most of them are probably fine to import. However Teotz, I recommend you don't put random herbs into the parcels as these are the more likely reason for seizure. each and every species needs to be checked on ICON for admissability and conditions, regardless of seed, dried herb, etc.

Or you can just take your chances - the smaller the item the less likely it is inspected.

Postage? Probably abou double or triple of domestic, so don't let that put you off.

I'd be glad to lable it... I was just gonna send like mint or something...

I'll be sure to tell the person what it is before I sent it, so they can check their local import laws.

I'd love to stick my hand up for a few seeds of Teotz's tempting offer of miracle fruit, but I am leary of any hassle with Quarantine. A nephew of mine tried to use my PO box to bring in some naughty stuff last year, and I was smacked for that. I'm too paranoid to risk getting pinged, even with seeds that are ultimately legit.

Generous offer though, mate. Thumbs up.

Somebody let me know if they'd like to give it a go...

I hate it's so hard to ship stuff to Oz.

fyi there are quite a few places selling them in Australia, I saw some really nice and healthy plants at 'The Channon' market last time I was down there if anyone in the area is looking for them.

Plus Im sure yoy could pocket some seeds (along wiht lots of other hard to find fruits) if you ever go for a visit to Tropical Fruit World.

I've never tried, I just got 'em, but I bet it's not hard.

I'll send some Haberano seeds for 100% free if somebody wants them.

Torture your Friends!!!

I'm also offering up some Cherimoya seeds as well!!!

Like I said if shipping turns out to be really pricey, I may ask for some help, but otherwise, this stuff is all FREE!!!

Edited by Teotz'

O ya... I also have Sassafras albidum plants and roots, which I'll offer for free (just help with shipping).

Sassafras roots make a good tea.

Teotzlcoatl's Free Ethnobotanicals-

Fig plants and dried fruit

A couple Miracle Fruit seeds

Muscadine seeds

Date seeds

Haberano Pepper seeds

Cherimoya seeds

Sassafras plants and fresh roots

PM or post if your interested!!!

Edited by Teotz'