The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Airbender

if you could change the brain of homosapiens?????

now it's a bit pie in the sky but lets say some kinda supreme being said ok..insert your name here..you get to make ONE SINGLE change to the function of the brain of OUR species...what would you do?!?!...what WOULD YOU DO?!?! i guess i'd like a thread like this to start to reflect where we as a corroboree are aiming for but please think outside the square...i.e.removal of drug tolerance...doubling of dopamine transmitters would be a little bit yawny...go for it...really open up the possibilities...hell when capt. kirk was on some planets surface 50 odd years ago with a tricorder in his hand saying "beam me up scotty"everyone said wow wouldn't that be some cool shit...now seems everyones got one ala todays mobile phones (is there nothing they cant do) so corroborrians (just invented a word patent pending) unleash ye braincells as they currently stand and lets see if this cant be some kind of thread for good vs. threads for evil...yin yang balancer thang

The sole means now for the saving of the beings of the planet Earth would be to implant again into their presences a new organ, an organ like Kundabuffer, but this time of such properties that every one of these unfortunates during the process of existence should constantly sense and be cognizant of the inevitability of his own death as well as of the death of everyone upon whom his eyes or attention rests. - Gurdjieff

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't change the brain.

Already capable of marvels.

As a technique that might be a illustration is this short description.

If one visualizes the brain as a circuit from the brain stem to the cerebral frontal lobes thats the long circuit.

And visualizing as such can give a cocaine type experience.

Shortening the circuit to just the brain stem gives a endorphin type [opium] type.

Not medically useful and is self limiting to just a couple minutes.

But interesting to do.

--------------------------------------------------------

[A human/reptilian switch, with a timer function.]

called alcohol

lol alcohol

i basically agree with devance. maybe a painful sensation to let you know that you're doing it wrong, and a rewarding euphoria if you use it properly.

Another interesting way.

Visualizing a soccer ball.

Can one visualize a 3d soccer ball from all 3d viewpoints.

From all sides at the same time. Surround sight as a analogy on surround sound.

And the inside of the ball as well at the same time.

Not impossible.

Obviously not monolinear binocular sight as the usual perceptional way..

But who knows, a hallucenogenic brain might be able to get it intuitively, instead of in my own case.

Which is, I am taught everything.

Kind of like a savaged baby elephant that gets tusk up and moving with the herd after a dreadful experience.

i would change whatever part of our brain is blocking/stopping us from fully utilising/accessing the entirity of its capacity/potential.. most of which i feel is as yet unknown/unaccessed.

'i would change whatever part of our brain is blocking/stopping us from fully utilising/accessing the entirity of its capacity/potential.. most of which i feel is as yet unknown/unaccessed.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mind

'the microtubules are shielded from decoherence by ordered water. Energy pumping as a result of thermal disequilibrium, Debye layer screening and quantum error correction, deriving from the geometry of the microtubule lattice'

I like the above theory because they run throughout the body so the entire body is the Quantum pattern and antenna.

It undoubtably the case from my experience.

And I believe God and angels and christianity and miracles and the after life is the wholistic whole of such.

I my case it was all or nothing type of experience.

And part of the all was having a demon screw me up.

And it did so by the Quantum physic method that can influence the brain, it was quite a problem to recover by slowly built up resistance..

Anyway I think the physic are in place but not utilized because of these entitys running amok.

Normal life is impossible.

Can't work or have a family, nothing.

Society would disintergrate.

now... as i'm the original poster i'll be popping back in from time to time to tweek but all the rest of you its only one change MMMKKK but lets see...9 posts... what if we...imagined that the luminescent (did you make it glow dev. or did i), seen from all directions omnescent/one with the soccer ball thing CHHHHAAA....was actually your own head/mind...and then the long circuit becomes illuminated too...so turn on some music and then light up the circuit with your mind and you can eventually make it flash like a graphic equalizer but thats not the cool part...the cool part comes much later...way down the barrel...light up an entheogen of your expansive choosing but pick one that targets this particular action..hey doesnt even have to be entheo. dependant experience does it?...practice...and once you visualized it in its glory/entirity/honest current state..you start making that light flex in and out( NEO?) and then eventually you could project that light...onto anything....other people...people on the street...people in your house...who knows? and that light is love and also a want..a strong desire/yearning to see EVERYTHING POTENTIATED to its best everest..

its like warplanes there are/were essentially two kinds, flying fortresses that fire off bullets in all directions but not very effective at targeting something hard to kill/real bad/up in your grill e.t.c. and then theres the fighter jet...comes in from a long distance at high speed, having chosen its victim/rescue mission/catalytic metaphysical reaction with precision/surgical strike...wow enough military overtones already...but hey, seeing things like a war ain't bad, if it brings a nice analogy out into the light hey...or maybe its a peace war...yeah thats it a peace and love war man...here we go..we're going to need thousands more on the frontlines but think small...if the old lady walking down the street near you doesn't feel the great infinite love moving from your heart to hers and around her, enveloping her, healing her, loving her, teaching her learning from her, then hey thats ok...find another target..or go all flying fortress and turn invisible 'cause theres noth'n left but light potentiated einstien style radiating out into everything with new recruits coming into the fold/getting trained up on occasion

... i could get to like this thread..even if it goes all bitchbin in future references..hell i'll still be here from time to time like a baby mod. or something

edit for punct.

Edited by Airbender

See dark space.

See a folded note in your hands.

Unfold it, by one fold.

It should be double in size..instead, it has quadrupled...wow.

Repeat as necessary. Fill the universe with a blank broadsheet.

Ideal for "express" lines in supermarkets.

VM

I would increase people's ability to consider and assimilate new ideas. People seem to have trouble with this, especially deeply "religous" people. Humans need to learn to think outside the box a little more!

A deep undertanding of the natural world, but I guess we already have that. Some have just been blinded by the creation of the mechanised world. I guess then I would wish we could see both without losing either. Is that to much to ask.

YES!! :o

Another way.

If you have a imaginary hollow ball you are seeing the entire surface

as well the entire interior surface.

Angelic perception matches their ability to move with several hyperspace methods.

All points are one point, a kind portal or they can move linearly.

A unusal outlook there, although they move its also like they stay stationary and the world moves

[or the planet rotates as a better visualization].

Perceptionaly they can view a object from all viewpoints.

So a imaginary exercise of the imaginary ball is actually of eventual use in a real

world way.

Kind of exercising the mental constructs of a embryo for real world application if not

on earth certainly in heaven.

oh man dev. i'm going to be walking round chewing on that one all day brother niiiiice

and the paper folded/ universe thing kinda got transposed by a lil birdie into a pancake mirror you are standing on....

ZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG hummmmmmmmm.......

Provable as well as a perceptional scientific test experiment.

But to do that must get a tv web site.

Nobody thinks so, as not done.

Also a 56k isn't up to it.

Thats a picture rather than a TV.

So a communication from a viewer to the website people on the TV would be the scientific test..

Not the other way around.

Luckly theres the internet for a possibilty.

The problem is not everyone has high band.

But they do have TV.

But not everyone can get on TV.

Have to pay alot of money to get on it even for a short time.

So a communication from a viewer to the website people on the TV would be the scientific test..

But they do have TV.

When your ready to launch this alternate reality count me in as I have broadband and its got to be good for something :wacko:

I would simply want to learn to use it optimally..... be more efficient........ oww wait ,..... meditate people! give your brain optimal rest!

a little oven, so that you could cook donuts or pies where ever you happened to be.

But they do have TV.

you know, i thought yesterday " wouldn't it be nice if there was some kind of sab.net paytvchannel (Tors. come on, man!)

we could watch the court case unfold live with reporters who would give a "balanced" review and such..and then i drifted off into sabtv imaginary land :drool2: i'll be back after i'm done watching a little "everything" channel..... we'll need remotes with an 8 turned sideways too...can you organize that T. or will i have to do that at some stage? imagine the ratings

:innocent_n: footnote.(this is airbenders first and last use of the halo icon

Edited by Airbender

my case it was all or nothing type of experience.

And part of the all was having a demon screw me up.

And it did so by the Quantum physic method that can influence the brain, it was quite a problem to recover by slowly built up resistance..

Anyway I think the physic are in place but not utilized because of these entitys running amok.

Normal life is impossible.

Can't work or have a family, nothing.

Society would disintergrate.

couple o years man and we're ALL going to be in your shoes if something real drastic doesn't start happening...sublime conversion to matriarchal society? he thinks he's the man...he's been lied to...its a joke

we're the man,man....sweeeeeeeeet!,man....get some apple juice into ya....anyone got some delicious apple seeds for free tradies PM me

that way we get the apple offered to us..and we get to decide if we eat it...and anyone growing bad apples gets taught that is wrong...SHOWN gently with love how to eat /grow/make apples fall from sky fiill up swimming pools with apple juice..doing a bomb might sting a bit though but fuck that would be soooo sweeet! all the cats for miles around would come to my house for aswim/pool party....didnt jesus say something about ( oh fuck brain fog....grrrrrr)um...i have come to seek and save the lost with apple juice....but the good apple juice...not the stuff coated in dead dinosaurs and driven around in onceller mobiles...and you have to pay a fucking fortune for which means you have to get out there and get a job as a lumberjack down at threads warehouse....

Edited by Airbender

i've been away for a little while clearing my thoughts a little...and dont we all need THAT from time to time... and i'd just like to say a big thanks to everyone in this thread...the meditation techniques in particular, have givien me a new perspective on things to say the least... :wub: i love you guys...and everyone... :lol:

Ma'fuckn telekinesis baby.

"Pass the remote"

--"You've got legs.. Get up and get it yourself"

"Thats what you think bitch"

Problem solved.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-