The Corroboree
Legba

Orgasms 'at the touch of a button'

i just learnt all about how there are people who are professional horse jerk-offs. they go to horse college and the teacher quickly spots their talents. they don't need to finish horse school because now they are in demand. they jet around the world, giving horses a good time.

it's hard to believe, but then i never knew what happened to bulls.

Just when i think my job's the worst in the world...LOL

.. no way i don't believe it...

i don't even know how to prove if that's true or not... "jack off horse" in google just gives me pages on punctuation, and i'm afraid to put in "horse ejaculation" or "professional horse ejaculator" into google because someone will probably see it in my search history and i'd never be able to explain it.

Edited by Undergrounder

hehe, my search history is pretty nasty anyway, so here you go:

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathp...collection.html

scroll to the bottom for the electro stimulation. that large dildo thing is the probe for bulls. The tiny one below it is for FERRETS!! :o

torstens page lists artificial vaginas for use with horses, but there is a picture of a dog being worked.

maybe this professional class of horse handlers have been ousted by breakthroughs in rubber vagina manufacture (my friend insists that he saw it on tv).

I think the concept is the same for all mammals. Dogs, bulls, horses and apparently ferrets [sorry, can't get over the ferret thing :rolleyes: ].

They say that rubber vaginas are not used for wild animals. And curiously electro stimulation can be used while anaethetised.

So, a dildo with a tazer built in should work just fine....

oh my god that is just ... no way.

Hey is it just me or does that dog have 5 legs?

Many males can be induced to ejaculate by applying pressure and massage to the penis

... that's ridiculous. fucking hell, imagine being a professional wanker. I wonder how that would go down at dinner parties.