The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bovine

Earthcore

Anyone coming from here?

It's truly my favourite weekend of the year.

Yeah spiro can be a nut, but the experience is worth it imho.

Yeah Spiro is a bit of a card hey.

I guess its a pretty big deal if your into Earthcore, being the last one and all..

I hear they are starting up a club in Japan after this?

im thinking about it, they have booked some great acts. i wont be making my mind up until the last minute though, if vibrasphere are doing another show while they are here then i might give it a miss

this has gotta be like the 4th 'last earthcore' i swear. and if you talk to any regular EC punters they'll tell you its been gettin shiter & shitter every year. Save ya bucks and go to a real bush doof like Rainbow Serpent or Royal Doof (RD08 went OFFFFFFFF! :lol:)

quantum relic will be bigger again in november, i suspect. it won't be one to miss for qld'ers (not that the lineup or ANY INFO AT ALL has been announced).

Youve got that right, I stopped going after the 4th or 5th one (2000?), it turned into a massive outdoor circus FAST.

Its hard to beleive how small and tight they were for a while wiht a really nice community feel but like all good things they dont last long.

Edited by AndyAmine.

can't comment back that far, all i know is it was over capacity when i went so this year the venue will be different, and i bet the lineup will be better.

i was one of the first cars to be denied entrance, and it wasn't a moment too soon. got a lift up to the camp area and she wouldn't have fit one more parked car, probably a real safety issue.

edit: oops you're probably talking about EC not QR

Edited by ThunderIdeal