The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
peyote man

Bellingen Mushrooms

Does anyone know any good places to look for actives in Bellingen? For photos only of course.

Would there be any this time of year? We're getting some nice rain at the moment...

Exact wrong time of year.

Check any cow paddock.

Anyone in this area? The weather has been a little cool, but plenty of rain, when the sun comes out there should be some shouldnt there, I mean this time of year?

It's the season man, big time, check any paddock with cows, I used to live in coffs and we'd come out to bello every now and then to photograph cubes, but usually we would stay closer to home....anyway, yeh man should be stacks around, particularly check on the first day of sun after rain, or just after rain in general, or even just on a really humid day is sometimes enough.

Peace

It's the season man, big time, check any paddock with cows, I used to live in coffs and we'd come out to bello every now and then to photograph cubes, but usually we would stay closer to home....anyway, yeh man should be stacks around, particularly check on the first day of sun after rain, or just after rain in general, or even just on a really humid day is sometimes enough.

Peace

Cheers again man, when will the season end?

Exact wrong time of year.

Check any cow paddock.

Exact right time of year in bellingen... Troical mushroom wonderland..

The season ends when the rain stops - probably feb - march.

some pixies i know managed to walk around picking mushrooms every second day for a month or two druing peak season, finding around 2kg (dry) over the season with very little efforst.

soe other pixies then came along and gave tghe dried mushrooms out for free at various pychedelic events..... (dressed as mushrooms nonetheless)

bellingen had by far and wide he biggest aubensis population, diversity and distribution i have ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

i remember walking through paddocks in the ewarly morning mist with two gorgeous young commune girls whom were topless and using their dresses as baskets to carry the harvest. (i bizarrly liek i was in some pre 60s flower power/indigo children/psychedelic wonderland documentary)

there were so man that they had the practice of only ever picking the mushrooms that were bolbous and had only just broken their veil.... giving them a couple of flicks and then splitting the stem four ways over the top of the cap so when they dried they looked like cute little blue starfish/octopus.

if u cant find a gorgeous young hippy girl or a trashy rave party or a cubensis packed paddock.. then ur not in bello hehehe

sounds like a lovely morning those pixies had E :drool2::P

seriously, a multi milliondollar film crew couldnt ewven hope to re-create how magick that day was... it was sooo surreal like i was actually still dreaming and had jsut woken up into a dream of immense faerytale beauty.....