Hip Hop Bitches, Hoes and Niggaz

K so from your posts now we can see that you dont like

-black people

-jews

-muslims

-Scientists

-The government

What else?

No you can't! You can only make assumptions which in this case are largely incorrect!

*edit* I will let you get back to it now, I've put my 2c in and don't want to keep harping on.

Edited by baphomet

"Nuts on your chin.. since you put yourself on my dick I put my nuts on your chin!" (repeat 200 times)

Pure poetry!

lol true! :lol:

eazy :wub:

http://www.guerillaunion.com/rockthebells/

I was fortunate enough to hit this up over the weekend. Speaking of Life's a Bitch, I saw it in person! Nasty Nas tore it up indeed.

FTR, my favorite acts of the day were, in no particular order, Pharcyde, Mos Def, Nas, and a Tribe Called Quest.

Method Man didn't show up, making it 3/3 concerts of his that I've attended in which he was a no-show. Shame on you!

A lot of people seem to think that I am a "racist", so let me just clear a couple of things up. I was trying to point out the double standards that enable black people to be as racist as they want yet if a white person says the same thing they are vilified. I should have been more careful about what I said and shouldn't have left any loose ends that might give someone an excuse to call me a "racist".

"immigrants such as koreans live in the same neighborhoods and start off with even less in many cases but due to hard honest work they usually own the local corner store in no time and send their kids through college!"

Here's a quote from a song on 'The Ghetto Boys' album, from a song called 'Blind Leading The Blind':

"Now do you wanna know why it's a liquor store on every corner, and niggers aint the owner? Listen, we cant afford to send our kids to school but they got the knowledge spend our money with the Japs and the send their kids to collage, now here we are, hoes dope dealers and bums at the white mans table still begging for crumbs"

Source: http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=g...emb=0&aq=f#

"I am generalising and I know it but if the black people in these neighborhoods were a little smarter, more honest and hard working, had a stronger sense of morals, stopped stealing from and murdering their fellow man and stopped selling crack to their mothers, then maybe they would get somewhere?"

Here's a couple of quotes from a song called 'niggas 'n flies' on the same album:

"Niggers aint good for shit but eating barbeques, and holding other niggers back that's all we do!"

"Niggers annoy me like flies, if it was up to me I'd burn a gang of you hoes alive"

"Niggers get on top and niggers hate it, cos niggers can't stand to see another nigger make it"

Source: http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=g...emb=0&aq=f#

I can't remember where I last heard a rapper talk about selling his mother crack but I have heard it a couple of times. Countless times I have heard rappers compare black people to crabs in a pot (cause they bring each other down), and they often say "I'm down with kane", meaning they don't give a shit about their "brother".

So then tell me, what is the difference between me saying these things and rappers saying it? Why should they be allowed to but whites are given such a hard time? Why can they talk about burning a group of black people alive but if a white person talks about doing this he is in deep shit? Black people can regularly sing about killing white people and have white dickheads singing along with them. No one sees a problem with this?? :blink: In fact some of you are fans of these assholes?.. shame on you!! :puke:

I was shit stirring just to make a point and I do not believe what I wrote to be representative of all black people in these communities, I merely made a rash generalisation about black people the way black people regularly do and got a complaint made against me, I've made my point.

"if I say that I think that most Pakistanis are inbred.. is that ok?"

Actually last I heard over half the population of Pakistan were born to parents who were first cousins believe it or not so I don't see that as being an unfair statement.

So now as far as I can see none of you should have any reason to call me a racist, if you think you do then please speak up now, if not then please don't ever call me that again, thanks.

Edited by baphomet

Wasn't sure where to post this, but take a look at this as it's kinda relevant to the thread:

http://www.masscops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48794

Does anyone notice a certain...."tone"....to things on this particular police forum?....would a black man be treated the same as a white man if he was pulled over by these cops?

Baphomet, I do think you are racist, and to explain why I have another riddle for you, in the form of a rap song:

Verse 1

Aight dis be da way da madfukin shit be goin ima break dat shit down fo all yall nigazz niggaz caint fuk wif dis nigga cos cuntz ll git fucked up madafucka yall niggaz know why cos dis neggz be aq crazy assed nigga dis nigga dont fuk wif niggaz main madafuk yall niggaz talkin dat bullshit madafuckas brang dat shit on nigga cos dis nigga take all yall niggaz on madafuka dont be fuckin wit a nigga likie this dis negga be swearin that shit muthafuka if cunts wanna fuk around they be gettin fucked up!

Chorus

yeah nigga!

madafukaz!

(Repeat 3x)

Verse 2

muthafuckas wanna fuckaround biatch ass'negga put a nega dik in a negz bro dont b fukin wif dis nigga dis negga sweardat shitmadafuka fuk niggas niggas be in this bitch wit too much shit negaz nah brada dis negga dont take dat kinda shit madafucka, kunts wana fuck around negga dont call di negga crib no mo'kunts'll git fucked up madafaka yeah nigga dis nigga done tell allyall niggaz befo' dont fuk wid a nigga like me cos yall niggaz gots to recognize, a kunt like me- FUK niggaz up...sunamabitch!

Chorus

yeah nigga!

madafukaz!

(Repeat 3x)

Bridge

madafukaz any niggaz wana bring drama bring that shit on niggaz cos cunts'll git fucked up neggaz , cuntz dat fuk with this cunt git fucked up madafuckaz swear brada sweye madafuka negaz dont knoe me disnegga a krazyassed muthafuka dont be fuckin wid a nigga like dis u git fuked up !!

Chorus

yeah nigga!

madafukaz!

(Repeat 3x)