The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sirena land

Hawaiian Baby wood rose , a dangerous plant

Hawaiian baby wood rose: Argyreia nervosa

3 years ago a friend in Germany gave me 8 seeds of Hawaiian Baby wood rose ,to eat it ,but as a plant lover I toke it to Amazon and planted just to see if it would grow , advising my staff to care for it because it is a very delicate and sensitive plant . O,yes it germinated and grow ,and grow and didn't want to stop grooving until it cowered the whole roof ,entering under palm leafs of a teched roof into the rooms , Huh ... I never aspected to have to hear thousand times my own words about its delicateness ,my workers laughed about my delicate killer - plant which is about to eat me inclusive the house.

I been waiting for the first seeds harvest and by then we have had to replace the house & Garage roof , a expensive pet-plant ,now I do have the seeds but I do not dare to plant it again ,who knows next time it could eat me instead of my roof.

post-4466-1211560157_thumb.jpg

nice house !!! Plant some Caapi instead, then each time you have to cut it back it's an harvest (plus it's a local plant ;) )

Man what a primo location. Beautiful :drool2:

Man what a primo location. Beautiful

Totally.

Welcome to the board Sirena land :)

nice house !!! Plant some Caapi instead, then each time you have to cut it back it's an harvest (plus it's a local plant ;) )

Ah the famous Caapi ..... ,which one ? The Negra ,Boa, Raya ? having them all ,they are killing my Avocado trees ,they are so huge that the tree does not bear fruits anymore.

Totally.

Welcome to the board Sirena land :)

Thanks, for welcome greetings ,I been here long time ago only from the jungle is hard to participate ,we do not have internet acces in our healing center.

Man what a primo location. Beautiful :drool2:

Man ... not only the locacion but the woman who build it with her own hands, you should see the lodge from inside, or even beter to see my botanical garden , is a absolute paradice.

yeah wow nice spot. can i come over for a cup of tea? :) welcome to the corroboree!

Sure... would you like a fresh Mooshie tee perhaps ? or Caapi, or Viridis or Burgmansia , Camalonga ? or Chirisanango ?

Thanks for welcome greeting ,see you in Iquitos (in city of love "Celestial Prophecies"") dont let the tee go cold.

ah, I thought I'd recognised the picture :wink:. It is a magical place indeed. Welcome to our forums - glad you have joined us.

Are you still facilitating healing ceremonies? I am sure some of the folk here would be very interested in what you are offering.

Hi Thorsten , long time no see & hear , I am to time in Au until end of June , (in Perth ) then back to my waiting pacients .

Long time has passed since we wrote ,& many things hapened in betwean (or shall I say after 50 and more Caapi & Huachuma ceremonies (ingestion) , Trough my Teacher plants or Doctor plants diet my life intent became much clearer. Not only that I been healed compleatly from the Intestinal cancer but I can , (and I am allready doing it ) finaly do something for Rainforest ,as well humanity.

Yes ,definitly we are still holding Shamanic Ayahuasca and San Pedro healing ceremonies ,with the Whitoto tribe Shaman Don Lous Pinedo, and Shishibo tribe Shaman , they are strong cariers of indiginous knowledge and possess strong Icaros for raising the energy fild during they ceremonies.

Another question ? Could a plant freek ewer turn his /hers back on plants ,no way ...in mintime I have saved 6 heactar of Rainforest trough purchase from deforestacion ,where I planted about 100 ayahuasca plants in the forest , and my botanical garden is a absolute Haeven, all planted by my own hands , "" name it , and i have it . ""

Oh by the way ,I am trying to figure out how to use the forum , Welcome to civilisacion ,still computer iliterate.

Regard

Miriam ,

I am so glad to hear you are saving some forest around your area and that your plans and dreams have come to fruition. You are doing a good thing :wub: . I hope some forums members will visit you over there sometime and join in your project.

Just watch that baby Woodrose as it may just destroy the rainforest there. It is a tree killer.

I am so glad to hear you are saving some forest around your area and that your plans and dreams have come to fruition. You are doing a good thing :wub: . I hope some forums members will visit you over there sometime and join in your project.

Just watch that baby Woodrose as it may just destroy the rainforest there. It is a tree killer.

Thanks for your encouragmant, the baby woodrose should be called ""the killer wood rose "" ,it must be something wrong with my green fingers , my Burgmansia flowers are bigger as my head , my ginger plant ""The Emperor staaf "" is 6 -7 meter high ,all those plants are getting crazy around me but luckily they need time to grow, the worse anemy of the forest is the chain saw & human ignorance , how do you wach this anemy from destreuying the rainforest ?

...in mintime I have saved 6 heactar of Rainforest trough purchase from deforestacion ,where I planted about 100 ayahuasca plants in the forest , and my botanical garden is a absolute Haeven, all planted by my own hands , "" name it , and i have it . "

BRAVO !!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

asdad

Edited by Teljkon

So are you young a single if not do you have a gorgeous young daughter that is seaking edjucation in the states. :P

Seriously though bravo keep up the good work.

Hi ,ha,ha,ha ...I like your sence of humour ,yes I am single but not young , and yes I do have a gorgeous 18 1/2 year old daughter ,she is to time in Iquitos and works (in my absence ) in Hotel El Dorado on the reception ,but how old are you ? Are you young & handsome & sensitive & inteligent & &&&&& ????? in this case I would give you her Myspace name.

you should see the lodge from inside, or even beter to see my botanical garden , is a absolute paradice.

We should...

Put up some more pictures!

well I am young (not to far from 18) handsome &&&&.

We should...

Put up some more pictures!

or have a look yourself [most are in the gallery section]:

http://www.goddessofamazon.com

First off, what your doing is amazing Sirena Land.

It's exactly what I want to do!

Botanical preservation, Saving the Rainforest, Opening the minds of people all over the world!

Keep up the good work!!!

"" name it , and i have it . ""

Diplopterys cabrerana?

What strains of Caapi do you have?