The Corroboree
Shroomeup

UFO's?

My mum took this photo only because the cloud pictured was showing some strange oil colours init all the witnesses say. There were three people there at the time and all agree there was nothing visible or audible in the sky when the photos were taken.

UFO-03-08-2.jpg

Edited by Shroomeup

ive stayed in places that had both poltergeists and UFOs overhead. i think from my study its actually somewhat of a result of your mind being affeacted by electro magnetic anomolies. But dont let me tell you that exolains it! Ive lived in haunted house and by fuck that was real!!!

My mum took this photo only because the cloud pictured was showing some strange oil colours init all the witnesses say. There were three people there at the time and all agree there was nothing visible or audible in the sky when the photos were taken.

There is two UFOs in the picture. Zoom in. What do you reckon?

DSCF1308.jpg

I can see two planes, yeah? They look like planes anyway if you asked me straight 'what are these' without referring to UFOs.

ive stayed in places that had both poltergeists and UFOs overhead. i think from my study its actually somewhat of a result of your mind being affeacted by electro magnetic anomolies.

As in electromagnetic anomolies causing out of body experiences and sleep paralysis hallucinations? I read that somewhere too. Not sure if i believe it tho.

Dude, there were no planes in the sky at the time according to all witnesses. The only reason they were taken is because of strange oil colours through the cloud shown.

Shit, I wasnt therer but when I zoomed in and found that ufo my heart bloody sunk! fucking goose bumbs and all.

I think it looks quite interesting, particularly when both images look the same.

Edited by Zen Peddler

A few things i noticed. You can be very stoned ande staying in places like Phillip Islamd and maybe see them, buth the majority of UFO sightings always correlate with spots of previous sightings - as John Keel might say the Cosmic Tricksters know their magnetic fields very well.

For me it was in the NT and at Phillip Island in a house that already had a poltegeist. And Id seen hauntings bfeore without any real understanding, but they are related. IF YOU SEE a UFO or hear a ghost, you outside, or sleep alone in a creepy room and you will hear/feel the other - they are related.

John Keel was right but was he right about magnetic foirces in our minds or was he right that their are certain places where the human minmd opens tp something else??

yes i do, but from mym experience i wonder whether my mind could have been so easily fooled...

Edited by Zen Peddler

Not necessarily a UFO. Could be a bit of grit on the lens or CCD, or a digital corruption. If it's a UFO it would be a plane that you couldn't hear for some reason. Maybe quiet engines, or they could even be gliders. Could be birds, or even bugs. Photographs don't give a whole lot of depth perception. They can be deceptive. As you didn't notice them at the time, I would suspect that there was nothing in the sky and they are some sort of artefact of the photography.

well i can't tell what it might be & it definitely appears to be flying, so it can properly be called an (as yet) unidentified flying object...now whether that means it must be ov alien origin seems to be another kettle ov fish....

How can you be so sure it is not grit on the lens or something?

Or a hoax. Sorry Shroomeup, I don't actually believe that you are tricking us, but I would believe THAT before I believed that they were alien spacecraft.

Nah no hoax. Four pictures were taken within about a minute and this one only showed the objects. They look too far away to be bugs IMO. Im convinced. What else could they be?

They look too far away to be bugs

"look" being the operative word. There is no way to tell from a single two dimentional photograph.

What else could they be?

Just about anything!

Well I reckon that's pretty awesome man, I'd be contacting the Victorian UFO Research Society for sure with that photo.

I think the coloured cloud's equally impressive. Coincidence? :huh:

Never seen anything like that. What time of day was it taken?

Cheers man, yeah I have contacted AUFORN about it. Ive gotta get back to them with more info though.

UFO-03-08-2.jpg

I think it was taken at about mid day somewhere around christmas time. We didnt spot them till the other day when I was checking out the pics. The cloud looked really colourfull in person. Somthing ive never seen before.

Edited by Shroomeup

i don't know why people are so quick to connect UFO's with aliens. even if they are advanced space/aircraft, why does that necessarily make them alien? you must believe that all research technology is public knowledge.

i have seen ufo's at night.

cool photos.

The scientific explanation for the coloured cloud would be "cloud iridescence" which they haven't totally nailed down the physics behind yet.

http://www.davisnet.com/news/e_news_archive/0605.asp

Yep, thats definitely what it was. Cloud iridescence ay. cheers

Undergrounder, the original pic I posted was full size. 1.86mb. They should look that clear if you zoom in. :scratchhead:

Try this

post-3565-1206762939_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shroomeup

I think it was taken at about mid day somewhere around christmas time. We didnt spot them till the other day when I was checking out the pics. The cloud looked really colourfull in person. Somthing ive never seen before.

Three months and you remember that there were no planes in the distance? In light of this new evidence I change my explanation to planes.

Yeah no one saw any planes. Look, I would have thought planes too but four photos were taken in probably under a minute and only this third one shows the objects. being as far away as they look youd think they woulda shown up in the other pics. I dunno.

Yep, thats definitely what it was. Cloud iridescence ay. cheers

Undergrounder, the original pic I posted was full size. 1.86mb. They should look that clear if you zoom in. :scratchhead:

Try this

Yeah that's actually better i think, can see clearer.. at least i think so.

They definitely look cool, whatever they are, and i'm sure if you want to see UFOs (alien ones) you will, and if you want to see planes you will.

They're really small, so i can imagine why you or your mum wouldn't have seen any planes on the day, and at that distance you wouldn't hear them for sure. By the way without giving away your secret identity, where are you? Are there normally passenger planes at that altitude and in that part of the sky?

My conclusion is at first glance i go "planes, 100% no doubt". It's only when you blow them up and cover one eye and stand on your head and use your imagination that you kind of think ... "well maybe flying saucery type things".

P.S. I reckon a person is more likely to see them as UFOs since you were looking at the pictures from a 'WTF are those weird cloud patterns in the sky' state of mind. Whereas if you took that same picture of like a family portrait scene at the beach or something they would seem more benign and plane-like.

Edited by Undergrounder