The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Lachy

I've finally de-lurked...

G'day all...

After lurking on the SAB forums for a few months, I've finally decided to enter the conversation. You all seem to be a bunch of cool, immensely knowledgeable folks, and I reckon I might enjoy hanging around on the boards a bit.

I'm interested in many aspects of gardening... in truth, I just really enjoy hanging around nature generally. I'm a bit of a cactus-freak, trying to grow as many varieties as space will allow. I also enjoy growing culinary, medicinal and other herbs, and I brew beer as a little hobby on the side, so I'm cultivating a handful of hop plants (courtesy of SAB).

Well, that's about it from me. I look forward to learning from you all and participating!

Cheers

- Lachy

From the sound of it, you're going to fit in nicely :lol: Enjoy!

Hi Lachy,

welcome aboard. :)

De-lurking is like coming out of the closet - feels good doesn't it!

hi,

joined april 07.....i also lurked for about a year before posting.....enjoy!

t s t .

Cheers for the welcomes, guys. :)

gday lachy, welcome aboard the good ship Sabster.

Be warned, it's habit forming and has been known to affect innocent bystanders, family members... its always the ones you love, isn't it? Til they find you gardening in the dark, naked, grinning from ear to ear and muttering dire pronunciations about black rot....

And to be honest, I don't know about the others but I've been delurking for awhile now - usually on my own in front of the computer, it feels good and doesn't send you blind no matter what anyone says.

VM

gday lachy, welcome aboard the good ship Sabster.

Be warned, it's habit forming and has been known to affect innocent bystanders, family members... its always the ones you love, isn't it? Til they find you gardening in the dark, naked, grinning from ear to ear and muttering dire pronunciations about black rot....

And to be honest, I don't know about the others but I've been delurking for awhile now - usually on my own in front of the computer, it feels good and doesn't send you blind no matter what anyone says.

VM

Thanks to you guys too.

I don't know about it sending me blind, but the optometrist reckons I need stronger glasses, so maybe I've been overdoing it slightly... :lol:

Hi Lachy,

welcome aboard. :)

De-lurking is like coming out of the closet - feels good doesn't it!

I might aswell make a quasi-introduction here, as i've been stalking you all for a while. :wub:

De-luking is more like... stepping out from behind a bush into conversation between strangers in mid-swing... naked. :lol: