The Corroboree
kindness

loph seeds... who wants in on a bulk buy?

Hey Mark,

we are pretty sorted already I think. this thread has got me thinking that loph seeds should be cheap all the time... maybe we should keep a cheap seed thread going? I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not interested in making money here. I just have mucho love for loph's and want to graft and adore seedlings myself and figure that it's cheaper to do so bulk style than individually...

but yep.. if you post a thread for more seed bruv's I reckon I would be in... just don't get var huizache's cause it's looking like I will have 200 of them!!

peace and all

m

Can't afford to buy 100 seeds on my own but if 10 of us chuck in we can each get 100 seeds each for $15... this would include the postage. Anybody keen? I think I can just about finance it and whoever is interested would pay me and then I'd send on?

peace

I'm in too - if it's all still happening.

As to the earlier posts - Vlado's seeds are a bit hit and miss for me, and he doesn't send you too many lophs per order. Got some seed from Kosta recently (ebay) and they are doing well - must be fresh.

understand if I'm too late by the way

I to would be interested in more bulk seed buys :) If there is enough interest we could work our way through all the geographical varieties. Deffinately be interested in that!

Ok. meanies. Please pm all those thata re in with the detailes of where to deposit the money.

Hey all,

What a top response! This opportunity has now passed for anyone who got in too late. The seeds were sent from earth alchemy on friday. I expect I will have time to sit down and do the sorting/packaging toward the end of next week. Those who have already paid will be first in line for being such trusting souls!

I'm pretty stoked that we are all getting a good amount of seed for cheap! Here's too growing loph's hey!

Anyone needing more info or whatever to pay me please pm me.

Also yeah!! thats a top idea harry... I would definately be in for that, specially if it's in small amounts!!

warmest

m

Edited by meanies

mmm damn good idea harry!

seeds arrived today. more soon

Cool! What varieties did you get??

Pretty excited hey :) we got:

L.W v Cedral

L.W v Est Catorce

L.W v Texona x 200

L.W v San Antonio

L.W v Caespitosa

L.W v Weisse Bluete

L.W v Coatrocienejas

L.W v Paila

L.W v Tecolate

All in 100 seed lots bar the Texona of which we got 200

woo

Pretty excited hey :) we got:

L.W v Cedral

L.W v Est Catorce

L.W v Texona x 200

L.W v San Antonio

L.W v Caespitosa

L.W v Weisse Bluete

L.W v Coatrocienejas

L.W v Paila

L.W v Tecolate

All in 100 seed lots bar the Texona of which we got 200

woo

wicked...

Some caespitosa in there... good value all round.

Should put up another thread for the growing of these 100 seeds so we can compare how they're goin.

wicked...

Some caespitosa in there... good value all round.

Should put up another thread for the growing of these 100 seeds so we can compare how they're goin.

I shotgun the cespoitsias!

I like the idea of the thread :) and you know it would be fking nice to get these seeds flowering one day and sharing the seed around for no money. Well at least to members of the community and like minded's out there.

back to the thread though, i am totally up for that. Would definately contribute.

I should really be sorting out all your seeds right now too... woops busted. I need to get some plastic satchel bags first or something.... will be sending em divided up in padded envelopes.

love

m

Hey,

sorting 1000 loph seeds of different varieties isn't easy. It took me and a newly acquired, (after the great seed dividing night) friend the best part of three hours to sort the seeds out. All done now, will post off in the morning. As I didn't have a stack of little pastic zip lock bags they are all wrapped in glad wrap and then paper - with the variety on the paper. These are all then inside a bigger piece of paper and will tomorrow be wrapped in bubble wrap and popped in a hardcore yellow envelope.

I got all paranoid reading someone elses post about shitty seeds arriving in glad wrap <gulp> im sure they will be fine, you will all just need to be delicate unwrapping them - as we were in packaging em!

peace all

meanies

Hey,

sorting 1000 loph seeds of different varieties isn't easy. It took me and a newly acquired, (after the great seed dividing night) friend the best part of three hours to sort the seeds out. All done now, will post off in the morning. As I didn't have a stack of little pastic zip lock bags they are all wrapped in glad wrap and then paper - with the variety on the paper. These are all then inside a bigger piece of paper and will tomorrow be wrapped in bubble wrap and popped in a hardcore yellow envelope.

I got all paranoid reading someone elses post about shitty seeds arriving in glad wrap <gulp> im sure they will be fine, you will all just need to be delicate unwrapping them - as we were in packaging em!

peace all

meanies

Thanks man, well done all round.. :) Here's hoping Australia Post doesn't decide to use them as a table weight.

I'll try and put a fair bit o bubble wrap around the little desert fellows... should protect em under the weight of the easter backed up mail.

:)

Okay! Seeds sent. Should be with you guys in a few days, enjoy :)

Cheers Meanie :)

So how were they divided? Equal amounts of each variety perhaps?

Certainly were, hence the three hour epic session dividing them! So whoever paid for one lot got 10 of each variety - except for var texana (i think it was) of which you got 20... whoever paid for two got 20 of each var bar texana of which you got 40.

The seeds looked pretty good to me (a novice admittedly) but were nice and big and not many tiny off coloured ones.

:)

Oh yeah, I ended up just buying padded envelopes. peace

Edited by meanies

no, you got all the shit ones

Seeds arrived today and all in perfect nick.. thanks very much man :wub:

I can see why it took ages to separate all the different little packs, glad it was you and not me B) You can get tonnes of satties up at the local $2 shop, if we'd been more organised i would have sent you a stack.

Don't know if i'm going to sow them right now, the last few i had died after about 3 weeks, so i need to improve my sowing technique before i try again. Plus i don't have nearly enough Peres to graft more than a couple.

Yeah thanx meanie :)

Will put them in shortly, hope the viability is good.

THose seeds sure are expensive. You should try Cactus Heaven next time. I don't know how customs is in Australia. They are in Malta and they ship really quick and have excellent germ rates. i got 300 for 24 GBP. They don't have L. W. Cessipitosa. unfortunately. 1000 are only £33.25.

THose seeds sure are expensive. You should try Cactus Heaven next time. I don't know how customs is in Australia. They are in Malta and they ship really quick and have excellent germ rates. i got 300 for 24 GBP. They don't have L. W. Cessipitosa. unfortunately. 1000 are only £33.25.

to bad importing loph seeds is a drug crime.