The Corroboree
reflection

entheopedia.org

i found this website posted on another forum recently, and thought it was a great idea.

it's still relatively new, and apparently some cultivation info is still needed for most of the plants listed so far.

i thought i'd spread the word, and post it here aswell.

so feel free to check it out, and offer any helpful suggestions or info you have.

www.entheopedia.org

Edited by reflection

Since this thread was already here, I thought I would bump it. Instead of starting a new one.

Entheopedia is the encyclopedia for entheogenic plants.

Our main focus is on the cultivation and history of entheogenic plants. There are currently over 100 plants in the Entheopedia database. Some of the plants have very detailed information. But, a lot of them have little or no cultivation information.

Please feel free to share any cultivation information you may have about any of the plants. We will continue to update the database and add new plants when new information becomes availble to us.

We have added a forum to site. It may have a few bugs, but i think i got most of them out. The forum will be for cultivation, identification, and site issues.

Please stop by Entheopedia.Org and let us know what you think, and how we can make the site better. We hope to become 'the website' for entheogen cultivation information.

Thank you,

Entheopedia.Org

asdf

Edited by Teljkon

Will be able to offer some seed prop notes for Phyllodium pulchellum soon if your interested.

I couldn't find any prop methods on the web for this one so it would be good to have something out there on it. Will offer more info as my plants progress.

Will be able to offer some seed prop notes for Phyllodium pulchellum soon if your interested.

I couldn't find any prop methods on the web for this one so it would be good to have something out there on it. Will offer more info as my plants progress.

I would love any information (including pics) that you are willing to share. As you can tell from the Entheopedia entry, I couldnt find any information either...

holy shit, a talking website

Isn't technology amazing?

Thanks to everyone who has check out Entheopedia and left feedback. We have been real busy over the last week or two. We have updated some of the entries (thanks to input from visitors), added a forum, and the option to leave comments for plants. You can now share your own growing experiences and cultivation knowledge.

We have also added the option to upload pictures of plants. The option is on the plant description page. The link to upload photos is on the right hand side. We are mostly interested in seed, plant, and flower pictures; but any will be acceptable. We plan to add photo comments and a 'photo gallery', which should both be finished by this weekend.

And, as always, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Entheopedia.Org

Hello everyone,

Just a little update. We had some server trouble in mid-February, and the site was down for a few weeks. Everything is working again (except email) and we have been busy adding new features and plants to the site. We now have about 125 plants in the database. And we have over 100 pictures of more than 40 different plants.

We would like to thank everyone who has submitted cultivation info, plant pictures, or suggested new plants to be added. We also have plans to start a monthly/quarterly/... newsletter that will have articles on newly discovered entheogens, cultivation, history, botany, and new research into entheogens and/or their effects.

Again, thanks to everyone who has shared info/pictures and we hope they continue to do so. We are getting all the details together for the first newsletter. If anyone is interested in writing an article, we can be contacted here, on Entheopedia.org or through email at: [email protected].

Entheopedia

Wow this is exactly what I'm doing!

Cool!

Would you like to see the info I have?

Guest Øskorei

Great idea.... maybe the both of you should collaborate ?

imho

the book is largly dead as a source of up to date info in a living field like entheowhatever.

ott,rastch and trout are all excellent but you go online and see they are years behind.

new discoveries are on going and an online source can be continually updated.

cost ,publication,distribution etc are not problems.

i should support entheopedia then!

t s t .

Here are a few ideas of the types of articles we are looking for:

Cultivation articles about a specific plant (preferably with pics): growing from seed, cloning, flowering...

History of use of a plant or plants: includes preparation of plants (legal ones; IE: cocoa preparation (fermentation and roasting), heimia or kanna fermentation, tobacco curing...), culture/religion of people using a certain plant or plants, and/or shamanic usage of a plant or plants...

Research articles or articles about new research: articles about new or little known entheogens, new research into an entheogen or compounds from entheogens, chemistry of plant compounds and/or how they react with other compounds or humans...

General plant articles: botany, horticulture, hydroponics, propagation...

Anyone interested in writing an article can post here, email [email protected], post on Entheopedia.org or PM me at either of the websites.

Thanks,

Entheopedia

so, what happened to entheopedia? is the site just down or is it the end of the project already?

No way it's the end...

so, why is the site down? [or is the site only down for me/bigpond?]

its often down for me as well here in taiwan :( server troubles?

its often down for me as well here in taiwan :( server troubles?

Yeh. The server is down. I'''m not sure how long itll be. Im looking into finding some temp server space until everything is resolved.

But don't worry, the project is still alive.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I'll let you guys know when its back up.

not sure if its worth your while but cactus mall has reasonable rates on hosting. i paid 50 UK pounds for 2gb and 50 gb bandwidth and a url. i know its pretty tiny, but they have larger ones too. food for thought :)

the swap is down too same server...

the guy doing the hosting for those sites is pretty good, so just give it some time.

yeah pk is a great guy

we need to get some salvia info on there

do we have any nemmy pics yet?

i have a few different kinds and i could get some pics...

No nemmy pics yet. We have been adding pics over the last few weeks, though. We now have photos of about 2/3 of the plants in the Entheopedia database.

The list of entheogens (found here: http://entheopedia.org/?show=All) now displays the most recently uploaded pic for each plant.

It also lets you know which plants don't have pics yet. If anyone has any photos of plants that are missing them, we would love to have them added to the db. Seeds, plants, flowers....

Slowly but surely things are coming together.

Thanks again to all who have contributed,

Entheopedia.Org