The Corroboree
incognito

pass and jonos psy fishin adventure productions mark 1

Sorry fellas but won't be making it due to health-reasons.

Probably a good thing as I thought it was gonna be at lake Eildon (hence the trout reference etc in my post at the start of this thread).

Been years since I camped on the Murray too.

Too easy to picture laying back in a deck-chair in the sun, waiting for a rod to go.

You bastards :P .

Have fun.

ed

gotta be more of you fuckers coming down from up north for EGA?? Mu will be there! and retro too!!

dont be scared I can control PD (dunno bout jono tho, on you own there :P)

FISHING! CAAAAARRRRRRNN

Looks like I'll probably be coming...but I've been warned to keep my ass turned away from incognito.

Peace

Edit: Any other Sydney locals or people from around here thinking of heading down? PM me maybe we can work out some shared transport or something.

Edited by MindExpansion

mate, he will try any orifice, best to wrap your whole body in glad wrap.

as if thats not the reason why u guys are coming.

OK, dj sexy pants sina was gon cover tunes but there isnt really anyway of getting his gear down here from sydney, f you can help, sing out.

soooooo, any suggestions for sound system? i have an old arse sanyo system i take out tha river on occasion but its big old and bulky a bit of a pain in the arse although ipods plug straight into it OR an old sony boombox which is quiet loud but only CDs on that one, no audio in plug i dont think. CMON we need tunes most definitely

what ya need boys is a couple of JBL EON 15's they are active speakers so no need for an amp..they are as loud as fuck and ya wont need extra bass, just run ya main outs from the mixer, one out to one speaker and say the left out to the other. Watch your levels as these things are way loud. They have a small EQ and level adjustments on them too. Does anyone here own or have access to a couple of these, they are fairly common...even the 10" inch ones would do. You could hire them from an audio co-fairly cheaply..to name a couple in Sydney..AVsound..and DJ warehouse stock tons of these speakers and are cheap to rent for a weekend..say 75 bucks ish from memory.

just an idea.

H.

I'll have a talk to my gig boss PD

Im in sounds like fun, not much of a fisherman though. It will be good to me some more of the crew

i will be busting my fanny to get there.

things r so hectic right now, but if im in the vacinity of watertrade when he is leaving i will be down.

i wont have much gear, not even a rod,

its the 14th and 15th, right?

You are just sayin that so ill let ya handle my rod incognito:P

Seriously tho, ya can use mine mate, use my spare tent, what ever ya need. I will have my 8 person tent so be plenty of room to bed down for those that dont have a tent if the need be.Also got a spare 2 person dome tent.

Is 12 to 14 december.

Yeah I dont have a tent either got a few rods, I may have to lend one off my brother or you PD. Whats happening with the bus? I am in for getting the bus to the camping ground too.

Edited by sharxx101

I can offer a tent to stay in. plenty of room. no funny business though...

seein as this will be a fishing adventure, i doubt restful sleep for any prolonged period of time will be in order :lol:

I might be down for EGA. If I am, I might stick around... ME, I'm PM'ing you now.

[spelling]

Edited by JDanger

nah forget the bus....

maybee we could organise a car to get out to the cbd....passive?? or maybee sum1 from cbd can carpool.

so whos coming???? not long now!!! i am getting excited. :drool2:

OK, where iam is 300kms from melbourne on the Vic/NSW border about 40km from Albury/Wodonga. Ill need to know whos is coming and ill PM my mobile number to you all for contact me on the day(s) you arrive in town here or for directions how to get here. Would prolly be best to meet at the pub first then head out to the camping spot on the friday or sat morning depending on when ppl are going to arrive. I will be camping out at the site from wednesday most likely to secure the site and just because i can :P. Anyone that would like to come from the wednesday morning onwards is more than welcome to do so. Also if anyone needs public transport info on how to get here just PM me and ill help you out with that.

I will have a large BBQ out there so dont worry about any cooking stuff, unless you really want to and ill get paper plates, eating/cooking utensils, basics like onions, spuds and water.

I still need to get a few things for the trip like a generator, lights etc as my other one came back fukd when i lent it to someone. Ill be putting one or two PRECIOUS things on SnS today if i can bear to do so haha to get sum $ together.

Don't have tent..have sleeping bags and small sound system..might be coming if thats cool...oh only if I can fiT in with Mind ex..

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

you wont need a tent Hunab.

Come on down.

How many people from melb need transport in? Please post if you need a ride and are willing to pay a bit each for a bus? I can get a quote from budget rental buses. If not I am gonna take my car up, so I will have some spots for car poolin only got a 5 seater though.

Edited by sharxx101

If I make it to EGA and if I stay around, I'd certainly be in on some bus action.

those are some hefty IFs there JDanger :P

I'm a hefty guy. A bit iffy, too. :lol:

[edit] smiley

[edit #2] Coming! Count my iffy arse in on a bus from (but not to) Melbourne, if you're still looking at it Sharxx.

Edited by JDanger

I'm a hefty guy. A bit iffy, too. :lol:

[edit] smiley

[edit #2] Coming! Count my iffy arse in on a bus from (but not to) Melbourne, if you're still looking at it Sharxx.

You can come in my car bud the bus hasnt been too popular. Bus road trips are always fun, and their is one driver so everyone else can drink