The Corroboree
incognito

pass and jonos psy fishin adventure productions mark 1

Went for a quick fish today at the proposed site and took a few pics with tha fone...........

dsc00219bk3.jpg

dsc00220ei8.jpg

plenty of water.

Edited by PD.

Nice phone PDiddy :lol:

CHEEESE?.............pah!

im bringin my many yrs as a rexhunt fan to the table, and the famed 'worm that cannot be named'

see u suckers there. :bootyshake:

Everybody always forgets rex hunts brother Mike... Mike Hunt.

so who is definately going?

i take it passive, mu, retero, watertrade(i hope as i am gettin a lift with him) sina?

so who is definately going?

i take it passive, mu, retero, watertrade(i hope as i am gettin a lift with him) sina?

Mate, my 98% sure is more like 99.9% :)

its as good as done -

I'm going to have to get some advice on fishing tackle - I would like to do some fishing while I'm there :)

Incognito is always playing with his tackle WT, im sure he would enjoy showing you how its done :).

seriously though, all i use is a small spinning rod but it has 50 pound breaking strain braided line, imo you need heavy gauge line just incase that monster cod decides to eat your lil chunk of cheese or ya hit a snag. Hooks and sinkers are the only other things youll need unless you want to try lures. Basic running sinker rig is as complicated as it gets.

lots of good info HERE

bait fishing bores the underdaks of me so im gonna opt for lure fishing.

i still have some mad aeroplane spinners that i used to use TRYING to catch a cod back in the day.

i have never ever caught one, it is a lifelongdream, i used to think of them as some mystical creature that could never be caught, people only ever used to get em in illegal fishing traps in the lachlan river.

i will probably get all hippy and be overwhelmed with joy when i catch one and cry and put it back.

it is a fantastic, beautiful fish with alot of significance in aboriginal culture.

i believe they called it goodoo, and the original 'goodoo' was the one who created all the inland rivers.

ime really keen to take heaps of photos. if only i can convince torsten to provide us with some s.a.b sponsored fishing caps.

cool, well if watertrades 99.9 then so am i!! cmon sabers get on board and come hang with us and have a fish!!

fuck it - make it 100%

how many rods can you fish with, with a Victorian licence.? I think the old NSW licence let you have two I think - ?

I'm pretty new to lure fishing but have lots of bait fishing experience in England for trout. some flyfishing too. although not going down that route again.

will be good to get out and go fishing again :)

Here's a selection of bait...

TexasCheesePlate070319.jpg

:P

so i take it its me, wt and the frilly knicka gang then?

sina we are awaiting ur confirmation.....

oh yeah , ed?? u coming mate?

hey hebs are u available that weekend?

I'm considering making it along...WT's applying some gentle arm twistage. Only thing is that I'm not much of a fisher-guy. Short attention span maybe.

Are there other things to do around the site? eg. bushwalking? Or is it a fish or nothing kinda spot?

^^^ Hahaha I'm interested as I said but I'm limited in the transport department so I'd need to work out a lift from somewhere at some point. Even if it means Country Linking it down to somewhere in Vic and scabbing a lift from somebody.

^^^ Hahaha I'm interested as I said but I'm limited in the transport department so I'd need to work out a lift from somewhere at some point. Even if it means Country Linking it down to somewhere in Vic and scabbing a lift from somebody.

if you can get somewhere near the ACT I can take you the rest of the way - where abouts are you?

Are there other things to do around the site? eg. bushwalking? Or is it a fish or nothing kinda spot?

Plenty of area to walk around Morg, is connected by track to lake moodemere, a natural lake declared a wildlife refuge in 1889, so there is a state park all around, plenty of birdlife and small animals.

A number of significant species have also been recorded from the adjacent LakeMoodemere Lake Reserve, including Barking Owl Ninox connivens connivens,Freckled Duck Stictonetta naevosa, Black Falcon Falco subniger, Musk Duck Biziuralobata, Hardhead Aythya australis, White-bellied Sea-Eagle Haliaeetus leucogaster,Azure Kingfisher Alcedo azurea, Black-chinned Honeyeater Melithreptus gularis,Hooded Robin Melanodryas cucullata and Nankeen Night Heron Nycticoraxcaledonicus

I doubt I can make it those dates, but just thought I'ld mention you'll be close to the best Cactus farm in the country, Cactus Country-at Strathmerton. Buy in bulk and save-used to be $4 a foot for a chunky pedro.

Plenty of area to walk around Morg, is connected by track to lake moodemere, a natural lake declared a wildlife refuge in 1889, so there is a state park all around, plenty of birdlife and small animals.

Awesome. If I see all of those birds listed it'll be 6 more ticks for my list :)

I doubt I can make it those dates, but just thought I'ld mention you'll be close to the best Cactus farm in the country, Cactus Country-at Strathmerton. Buy in bulk and save-used to be $4 a foot for a chunky pedro.

Sorry you can't make it Worowa,

I was wondering about Cactus country - looks like I will get to visit after all! ;)

Incognito is always playing with his tackle WT, im sure he would enjoy showing you how its done :).

I forgot to mention it, but although he doesn't know it yet - that’s how he’s paying for his ride to the campsite. ;)

Edited by watertrade

i am masturbating all the way to melbourne?

well that will be another tick on my list!

Yeh is only a bit over an hour away, prices have changed ALOT since then worowa, damn i wish i had of been around for $4 a ft :o. How i wish it was still the same :(

A trip to CC would be a good idea. :) mmmmmmmmmasssive super pedro stand amongst a plethora of different tricho plants.

i am masturbating all the way to melbourne?

well that will be another tick on my list!

:lol: