XipeTotec

JONOS christmas posting clarification

ooh u beast!! :wub:

grrroowrr [claws the air playfully]

speedily...degenerating.....arrgh

Frankly, I'm surprised that got past the SAB censorship committee,

I take it you missed the "shelving" thread from a while ago. :blink:

I learnt more there than in 3 years of uni :unsure:

Keep the abuse flowing boys. The best forums are the ones where people call a spade a spade. And I don't want to have to hang out at the Nooks compost heap all day

And I think they didn't thus balancing things out a bit :P There's no need to censor people with a little friendly banter. If someone takes something badly then they can approach a mod and say they are unhappy about something.

The smiley face after every sentence suggested that it was meant in a good humoured manner :)

on second thought man, (correct me if i'm wrong and therefore losing my mind) the post you saw was completely different.

i don't think the smiley faces were there, in fact, the mooning smiley and possible the up-yours smiley were at the bottom, so it had been modified when you got to it. i really thought xipe was one pissed off customer.

on second thought man, (correct me if i'm wrong and therefore losing my mind) the post you saw was completely different.

i don't think the smiley faces were there, in fact, the mooning smiley and possible the up-yours smiley were at the bottom, so it had been modified when you got to it. i really thought xipe was one pissed off customer.

im afraid that the only smiley i have ever used is the regular smiley, apart from maybe one or 2 times when I have used other smilies (which was not the case with the post in question)..... And, I did have the smilies there from the beginning, as the tone of the post was to be jovial. Please, if your are going to make such statement, please form it using something other than your seemingly poor memory.

Edited by XipeTotec

correct me if i'm wrong

i don't think the smiley faces were there

i make no apology for opinions not expressed as fact.

so when we finally do get locked up in our padded cells, can i pleasssse be in a room with xipetotec,Illegal brain , and thunderideal.? thats how i wanna go out. imagine the conversation.? would never be a dull day.

u guysare nuts, thanks for makin me feel sane, i needed that after new years.

u guys are poco-loco. :worship:

VOME AMP! salute.

Edited by jono

Hey all I did was try to resist being verbally raped, but it's difficult because it's not a real thing.

im sorry IB.

please forgive me, seriously. please dont crush my larynx. will u settle for a chinese burn? maybee stomp on my toes as well?

ur not my type anyways it was the christmas fosters and u just looked good at the time.

im sorry IB.

please forgive me, seriously. please dont crush my larynx. will u settle for a chinese burn? maybee stomp on my toes as well?

ur not my type anyways it was the christmas fosters and u just looked good at the time.

If we were really macho, we would shove each other in the chest a few times whilst looking hard as all fuck.

You are right about me looking good though.

Edited by IllegalBrain

lol u smartass!!!

loveur work big guy :worship:

If we were really macho...

Learn to put down a Hangi bro... :wink:

It fools em every time.

:lol:

hangi - super heated rock used for traditional maori cooking.

?