The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

Entheogenesis Australis 2007 Raffle Prize Pool

******* EGA 2007 Raffle Prize Pool *******

PRIZE --- DONATED BY --- APPROXIMATE VALUE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* "The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens, and the I Ching" EGA / McKenna $300

* "True Hallucinations" signed by Dennis McKenna EGA / McKenna $300

* "Psilocybin: Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide: A Handbook for Psilocybin Enthusiasts"

Signed by Dennis McKenna EGA / McKenna $300

* Hairdressing quality scissors Excellent Edges, Vic $640

* Shaman Australis Pack Shaman Austrlis $205

* Sticky point magazines Stickypoint $TBA

* 10 Premium wines Metier Wines $350

* Herbalistics Seed and Extract Pack Herbalistics $100

* Salt lamp and Nurtured by Nature Hamper Nurtured by Nature $120

* Blacklight active artwork IZWOZ $200

* Fire twirling class vouchers x 5 Chris $50

*Handmade Drum Mahjee Drums $500

* Rainbow Serpent Tickets x 2 Rainbow Serpent Festival $300

* Framed artwork by Wandjina Wandjina $180

* Sticky Point Magazine's Sticky Point Magazine $ TBA

* 3 echinopsis lageniformis cacti 10cm, 3 echinopsis pachanoi kk2151 10cm cutting, 1 crestate grandiflora cutting Anonymous $35

* Entheogen Review back catalogue 92-06 on CD x 5 Entheogen Review $250

* Assorted Cactii The now defunct Earthpod $150

* Assorted camping gear Anaconda $400

* Polyester Books, Sacred Vine Spirits: Ayahuasca – Ralph Metzner, Mr Nice & Mrs Marks: Judy Marks, Herbs of the Northern Shaman: A guide to Mind Altering Plants of the Northern Hemisphere: Steve Andrews $100

* Framed photographic print by Ronnysimulacrum Ronnysimulacrum $200

* 12 New England wines from Nth NSW Ben TBA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** Current total = $4,500 AUD (approx) *****

Get tickets here

EGA

Donating prizes to the Raffle

Big thank you to all the prize donators, conference attendees and net folk who purchased tickets for the EGA 2006 Raffle - we couldn't do it without you. Your support is truly appreciated.

If you would like to support Entheogenesis Australis by donating an item (or items) for the 2007 raffle please contact the Raffle Coordinators at:

egaraffle2007[REMOVE THIS TEXT]@triptamind.com

http://www.entheo.net/EGA07raffle_FAQ.doc

If you choose to donate we would like to acknowledge your generosity however you have the option of remaining anonymous also.

Raffle general information

1) How do I buy tickets?

You can buy tickets in advance online using paypal or by money order. Send the full amount for the number of tickets you require to:

One Line

http://www.entheo.net/2007raffle.htm

Mail Order

Entheogenesis Australis

PO Box 305

Warrandyte VIC 3113

Don't forget to include your contact details so we can get in touch with you if you are a lucky winner!

Tickets will be on sale at the event look for the Raffle Table which will be operating from 12 noon on Saturday 1st Dec 2007 right up until the draw.

2) When will the draw occur?

Sunday 2nd Dec between 6pm-7pm.

3) How will the winners be notified? What if I can't be at the draw?

All Raffle winners will be notified by email or phone. Those who are not present to collect their prize at the time of the draw will be notified via email/phone within a week of the event and we will arrange for your donation to be sent to you.

4) The prizes

There will be four main prizes and a special draw for those of you who purchase a ticket online. Anyone who buys an online ticket will automatically be eligible for the main prize draw also. One prize per person. If the same ticketholder is drawn out twice we will redraw. All prizes are pledged by the donator. Should the case arise where a prize is pledged but cannot be provided we will do our best to find an equivalent replacement.

5) So what happens to all the funds from the raffle?

Running a not-for-profit event the size of EGA involves a monetary commitment form the organisers and the raffle is vital in assisting us to cover costs (such as venue/PA hire, travel costs for speakers). It also helps us continue running and improving the event for the following year. If you can't attend the event in person the best way to show your support (other than sending your like minded friends along!) is to buy a raffle ticket. Not only will you be in the running to win some great prizes, you're showing your support for an independant, sustainable entheogenic related meeting space.

In Plants We Trust :wink:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

WOWSERS would you lok at that friggin prize pool, its massive.... i want to go swimming in it now (and it lookslike i could jump in head first, bump my head and crck it open! :drool2:

5) So what happens to all the funds from the raffle?

Running a not-for-profit event the size of EGA involves a monetary commitment form the organisers and the raffle is vital in assisting us to cover costs (such as venue/PA hire, travel costs for speakers). It also helps us continue running and improving the event for the following year. If you can't attend the event in person the best way to show your support (other than sending your like minded friends along!) is to buy a raffle ticket. Not only will you be in the running to win some great prizes, you're showing your support for an independant, sustainable entheogenic related meeting space.

In Plants We Trust

so please please if u cant support this event by being a part of it, please support it by buying some raffle tickets... and who knows you could be one of the many lucky people each year who score awesome prizes just for being a part of the community and showing your support!

Edited by ({E})

holy crap what a bonanza. im gunna buy up for sure any of those prizes would be awesome.

Those hairdressing scissors are as good as mine!!! 650 seems like a LOT for a pair of scissors. Can they cut through titanium or something? ..that would be handy actually.

It is also very likely that the raffle prices will grow considerably before it is drawn.

And as with last year, any tickets purchase before the conference will go in the running for an extra net price.

:lol:

It is also very likely that the raffle prices will grow considerably before it is drawn.

And as with last year, any tickets purchase before the conference will go in the running for an extra net price.

i want the net price

just an extensions of the 'there in spirit' theme....

we will beholding a vigil outside the gates, each of us taking turns wearing our spectral vision goggles... any spirit wishig to enter must have a minimum of 4 raffle tickets, and a plant offering in order to gain admittance... We dont want none of them free loading, take whatchya want and then go, spiritual beggers..

tis is for activated spirit, so if u cant make it physically, and want to come psychically, just make sure u support us as if u were coming, and we will give u full blown coverage and interaction with the event on the astral level...

Somre really nice sounding prizes there! I take my hat off to you guys for putting in this effort :)

Somre really nice sounding prizes there! I take my hat off to you guys for putting in this effort :)

Sure thing Tarnicus, but really it is more a reflections of how the community is willing to support the project, some times people that have never even been to EGA donate, and certainly buy tickets just to keep it all rolling. That to me is a refection of just how willing plant heads are to step up and support what they believe in.

Truly thanks guys for helping keep the EGA space alive.

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Niiice list so far. :drool2: How long are you selling the internet raffle tickets? i want that extra prize whatever it is.

Niiice list so far. :drool2: How long are you selling the internet raffle tickets? i want that extra prize whatever it is.

Till about the 28 i would think :lol:

any possibility to purchase raffle tickets using a direct deposit transfer?

Wanjina's art work is mine! Miine I tell u.

P.S. How the hell do I get all this stuff back to W.A> on the plane with me? :lol:

Edited by naja naja

Great Pic Ronny.

Cant wait only a few more sleeps. :lol: