The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Monk

"18-year-old psychotic bitch attacks man’s testicles"

http://nosysnoop.wordpress.com/2007/09/10/...her-name-wrong/

A 40-year-old man had to have his testicles X-rayed after he was kicked in the groin by an enraged schoolgirl, upset that he had pronounced her name wrongly.

Megan Jane Conroy, 18, appeared at Brisbane’s District Court this morning where she pleaded guilty to one count of assault occasioning bodily harm over the attack, which left her victim in hospital with severe genital bruising.

The man had been at a party with Conroy’s parents at the Bribie Island RSL on May 12 last year when the group decided to retire to the Conway house at Sandstone Point, north of Brisbane, to continue festivities.

The court heard Conroy had arrived home drunk about half an hour after the adults and was introduced to the man by her mother.

He pronounced her name May-gan, instead of Mee-gan, prompting Conroy to get upset.

Crown prosecutor Dejana Kovac told the court Conroy asked the man if he was a “Kiwi”, and when he replied to the affirmative, she told him to “get f***ed”.

She then kneed and kicked him in the groin twice, pushed him against a wall and demanded that he “say her name properly”.

“The attack upon the complainant was unprovoked and unjustifiable,” Ms Kovac said.

“There really is no justification for the force she used.”

The court heard the injured man and his wife soon left the party and attended hospital, but he was cleared of any lasting damage.

Conroy’s defence counsel conceded the then 17 year-old had overreacted, but argued the mispronunciation of her name had been perceived as “some sort of slight” at the time.

Judge Tony Rafter SC agreed the incident was out of character for the Woolworths deli assistant, taking into account her lack of criminal history and her obvious remorse from the dock.

He released her on a six-month good-behaviour bond and spared her a criminal conviction.

Source: theage.com.au

She must 'a just been having "one of those days."

"She then kneed and kicked him in the groin twice, pushed him against a wall and demanded that he “say her name properly”.

"Say my name bitch!"

An eye for an eye I say! Punch her in the ovaries! :P

He released her on a six-month good-behaviour bond and spared her a criminal conviction.

If I had known that you could get away with this sort of behaviour relatively scott free, I would have dealt out a few swift blows before leaving my last job.

Why are people not held accountable for their actions any more :blink:

If I had known that you could get away with this sort of behaviour relatively scott free, I would have dealt out a few swift blows before leaving my last job.

Why are people not held accountable for their actions any more :blink:

yeah, ive been fucked over, over a lot less that physically abusing someone nuts.

The illusion of remorse and a clean record can do wonders...

The illusion of remorse and a clean record can do wonders...

Fuckin oath!

The system works

maybe the half an hour she was runnin behind the adults gave her long enough to get stuck into some speed... hardly going to mention that later on, though. I went out with a Megan for a couple years once, and people saying it in the Amerikaans way always gave her the shits, not quite enough to kick someone in the balls, but after years of it, with a lil chemical boost to the old rage channels, I can almost see how the girl in the article mighta snapped.

I once kicked a kiwi mate in the head, but that was by accident. I'm choosing to see all this in the most philosophical way possible... chances are, if he didn't deserve a kick in the balls over that, he did over something else (like hanging out earning cash in my country and then pissing off back to his upon retirement, lol) so maybe she was just karmas delivery girl :lol:

As for clean records n remorse... just write that one down and keep it in your wallet, glance at it on the oddchance you are lucky enough to find yourself waking up from a big red glow to find someone on the floor in front of you. There is only so much lockup space going around, I'd rather see an 18yo that gets drunk and kicks people to death on the footpath, throws glass bottles at homeowners after gatecrashing a party, or sets fire to disabled kids and films it for commercial release behind bars than some girl that, by sounds of it, has worked out why you shouldn't drink so much at once.

The things that make the news....

VM

she's sensative during that time of the month..............

maybe she was just karmas delivery girl

The trouble with karma is that it usually shoots the messenger...but since this messenger got off pretty easy, he prolly had it coming as you say. Personally, I wish we lived in a world where there weren't lawyers involved in every little altercation, physical or not. I say, pick yourself up, dust your satchel off, and give that lil'un a good old fashioned super-wedgy. Imagine the humiliation and pain for an 18 yr. old in those fancy g-s they're all wearing... Problem is, then he'd be on the receiving end of a law suit.... What happened to the good old days when people still knew how to use they're reptilian brain?

EDIT: Oh and if there would have been rage enhancing substance involved (which was my first thought too, vm,) she would have had the book thrown at her. "Look, we can tolerate you sterilizing a grown man with strikes, but you can't do it whilst spun, you little loady! Take this to the full extent of the law!"

Edited by FeloniousMonk

people saying it in the Amerikaans way always gave her the shits

what is the American way? i thought it was "Mee-gan". I've never heard anyone say "May-gan".

IMHO the correct pronunciation ov this Welsh name would be exactly how it's spelt "Meg-an".

Over here, I've never heard it other way than "may-gan."

...the correct pronunciation ov this Welsh name would be exactly how it's spelt "Meg-an".

Bacchant kicks Nabraxas in the nuts...

...for mentioning the Welsh. :P

what is the American way? i thought it was "Mee-gan". I've never heard anyone say "May-gan".

IMHO the correct pronunciation ov this Welsh name would be exactly how it's spelt "Meg-an".

Or in this case "Bo-gan"