The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

Looking back

Perform an act of kindness today to help balance the fear and hate.

This should be applicable on a daily basis, not as a reaction to a few jumbo's flattening a building or 2.

The innocent people that died on that day and the many innocents that have died since as a result of it, didn't deserve any part of it. History seems to indicate that the stupid talkin monkeys will continue to kill themselves while mourning those they killed earlier. :BANGHEAD2:

peace

Just before the Iraq war some 60% of americans believed that Saddam Hussein was directly responsible for 9/11 and as a result tens of thousands of mostly innocent people were killed by the americans.

9/11 would have been just a blip on my radar if it hadn't been for the massive media manipulation that followed and which has eroded our freedoms for decades to come. So many people die each year in the name of greed and religion that it doesn't seem right for a mere 4000 deaths to have such a special standing and such wide ranging effects on the world.

That said, I still have nightmares about seeing people jump from the WTC and often cry when I see it on TV. If only we had such powerful images about the misery the USA causes in other countries.

If only we had such powerful images about the misery the USA causes in other countries.

You want powerful images of misery? I'll get the video camera out next time another episode of "Everbody loves raymond" appears on my television screen.

The third trade center was a controlled demolition, the pentagon was no plane- it was probably a missile, seeing as how the government never admitted that its likely it was a US missile. There are other discrepancies that are less well proved, like flight 93 being evacuated before taking back off to be crashed. If the bush administration had known how to so precisely time those with the strikes on the twin towers do you really think it was jihadists with box cutters and tooth picks that did the dirtiest half of the attack?

Let us not forget that in bin ladens first statement after the strikes he said he Didnt do it and his first 'confession' tape was not even him, wrong facial structure, even the wrong race!

Lets also not forget that the anthrax that was later deployed against politicians refusing to support bushes draconian laws were genetically confirmed to be from the US biological weapons stockpiles and had been weaponized onto bentonite using a high tech US military infectious spore weaponization technique.

Torsten, I know theres no warm soft spot in your heart inhabited by happy puppies and pink bunnies where religion is involved but 9/11 had nothing to do with religion, it was all about greed and lust for power- desires that many powerful politicians and business people in america profusely satisfied over the last 6 years.

Shhh! Someone will here you, Auxin :unsure: Um, but as long as you're talking about it, do you have a source link for info about the missile, I hadn't heard that perspective before. I did, however, assume immediately that the anthrax used in those attacks had to be from our own military. Then when the trail started to get hot in that direction, poof, the media stopped covering it. Funny that :scratchhead:

LOL, the pentagon crash was easy to see thru.

2 planes crash into 2 of the largest buildings in the world and the are wrecked beyond all recognition, one of the same size planes apparently crashes into the pentagon and the building is only slightly damaged with no explosion anywhere but the wreck of the plane was vaporised. ???

Yes, the whole thing is fucking hilarious.

Those who cannot see, blindly follow, those that can, get lost in the crowd.

US Government thrives on starting the spread of these conspiracy theorys...

lots of strange things bout sept11 attacks probably non more so than the penatgon...

they indetified human remains but nearly all the 757 was vaporised?? frames missing from the actual security footage :scratchhead: and an there is Rumfeldts little slip bout the missiles too :BANGHEAD2:

just read through the post mention

gomaos's predictions all came true

wonder if hell give me a tip on next weeks lotto?

The third trade center was a controlled demolition, the pentagon was no plane- it was probably a missile, seeing as how the government never admitted that its likely it was a US missile. There are other discrepancies that are less well proved, like flight 93 being evacuated before taking back off to be crashed. If the bush administration had known how to so precisely time those with the strikes on the twin towers do you really think it was jihadists with box cutters and tooth picks that did the dirtiest half of the attack?

Let us not forget that in bin ladens first statement after the strikes he said he Didnt do it and his first 'confession' tape was not even him, wrong facial structure, even the wrong race!

Lets also not forget that the anthrax that was later deployed against politicians refusing to support bushes draconian laws were genetically confirmed to be from the US biological weapons stockpiles and had been weaponized onto bentonite using a high tech US military infectious spore weaponization technique.

Torsten, I know theres no warm soft spot in your heart inhabited by happy puppies and pink bunnies where religion is involved but 9/11 had nothing to do with religion, it was all about greed and lust for power- desires that many powerful politicians and business people in america profusely satisfied over the last 6 years.

I get the feeling you don't trust your own government Auxin....just a hunch.

AJ