The Corroboree
reptyle

Political Shamanism makes a resurgence...

Wow, never before could i have thought there would be so much metaphore in a simple reference to a Canadian Comedy. forgot not everyone is in on the joke.

ROFLMAO still a very creative spin Botanika ;)

but I really don't understand what the political intent of this action was?

I agree with cough here, and ive been reading this thread since it started for some type of explaination of intent, theres too many possibilities to guess at and its be better to not have people making assumptions or generalisations.

This thread hasn't been hijacked - the territory has just been marked by a few more alpha males trying to be top dog

Yes, Botanika... us alpha males (lol, how many alpha males are there around here? How many alphas can there be, anyway?) are not offering our opinions on Reptyle's action, we are simply asserting our superiority and pushing around the silly bugger who planted a fake bomb in his car and went into parliament for a DMT session. Obviously, if anyone comments on such actions they are not acting out of any rational process, but simply following their territorial instincts.

Oh wait, that wouldn't really make much sense, so hopefully I have misunderstood your point.

but I really don't understand what the political intent of this action was?

I agree with cough here, and ive been reading this thread since it started for some type of explaination of intent, theres too many possibilities to guess at...

What the fuck? Why don't you guys try re-reading his first two posts:

The weeks leading up to the moment captured new idea's, expansions on ways to create a

scenario which would disclose details of a system that appears to be insufficient in its own nature to deal with the

problems it supposedly proclaims to be of an immediate importance to the health of the community held within

the state of control.

Here is his basic manifesto in the second post:

Throughout human history there have been developments in technology which has fostered transition from age to age.

A our current scientific community is showing, the era we are now entering is that of creative projection via controlled thought and willful acceptance of the minds ability to reflect itself.

The plants and chemicals used by humans to achieve this very goal over the past 50,000 years are one of the windows to learning how to control this process. By eliminating the threat from prosecution and giving rise to a public awareness of this very real force we are working with everyday, it becomes possible to put the responsiblity of manifestation into the hands of each individual, be that through psychedelics (mind manifesting) substances or not, the truth is still the same.

The fact that our society is spending billions of dollars on health problems asociated with lack of responsibility and negatively programmed projections brought about through the lifestyles supported by our current leaders is proof that the change needs to occur.

We are told that the war on terror is of dire consequence, and that the war on drugs is being fought for the safety of the society, whilst recruitment adds are being postered around for the armed services, who being trained to fire weapons and strangely enough not being taught to germinate seeds or restore environmental disasters, such as the drought we have in Victoria and Southern NSW, is proof that what we are collectively feeding is a violent and hateful manifestation of what could be transmuted into pure human kindness.

I believe that terrorists blowing themselves up or creating deadly weapons to achieve an end is against the will they are claiming to work for. Harmless methods can be utilised to bring about an end to the violent terrorist, by demonstrating that the same results can be achived through non-violent means of exposing the true vulnerability of a system that obviously isnt providing what these deperate people are truely in need of.

It is time to accept that our minds have the ability to create what they see.

It is time to provide the opportunity for individuals to learn to enhance their abilities to work with this force and to redirect spending into dealing with the "mental health" issues associated with this process, rather than wasting the money locking people up and funding criminal ventures which often provide only impure and often dangerous substance coctails.

We can restore our planet, the 50,000-60,000 people currently in our armed forces is ample to deal with any revegetation scenario and eventually branch out into overseas restoration.

My story's are the first of what becomes a new form of interaction with our work and with our ability to communicate with these forces that are infact larger than the individual minds of the leaders in power. We must choose with our minds to accept the consequences of our actions and know with our hearts that our goals are pure.

DMT is a wonderful substance and i for one have no problem with it being publicly aknowledged. Fear drives people to supress information. The tools we work with are valuable and should be re-cognised as such. The fear and paranoia that exists within the states of mind are representative of the opposing forces working within consensus reality and can only be reduced by allowing them to become accepted by and in the whole mind. This is my work and i do it with love and love only for the future of our splendid world, with and for God.

May Peace Be Upon Us All.

Chris.

...and its be better to not have people making assumptions or generalisations.

No need for assumptions or generalizations because he states his intent quite clearly, what I think is better is if we have less pompous pronouncements from people with their heads wedged up their self-righteous arses. Maybe we should fight about it, if only as a favor to Botanika.

It is kind of funny if you use the criteria of that last statement to evaluate the statement itself... although not too many people will see the humor in this, I guess. More likely there will be disgruntled silence broken up by school-teacherly reprimands.

Edited by IllegalBrain

Ok, ok, ok. But I still maintain that it could all be bullshit.

Extraordinary claims require...

IllegalBrain, as Amulte and I have both said - the thread has been followed from the start. You reposting the original posts does not help much. As far as I can see the intent was to protest for the right to use DMT? However, I can't reconcile this with the action of planting an obviously fake car bomb and injecting the substance at parliament house. If you can clear this up rather than just repost what's already here, that would be helpful. However, not being Reptyle I don't think you can speak authoritatively on this topic. Don't much see the point of starting a fight over it, was just hoping for some clarification on the cause and effect relationship in this action.

Yes illegal brain you missunderstood my post. I was referring to the use of the word shit not other members opinions towards reptyle. It was supposed to be lighthearted.

No need for assumptions or generalizations because he states his intent quite clearly, what I think is better is if we have less pompous pronouncements from people with their heads wedged up their self-righteous arses.

Wow...LOL.

Because i saw several potential reasons for intent, you say people are pompous and self-righteous...quite a self-righteous and presumptuous generalisation you have made there. LOL i see the humour.

But im worried... Why are people here so very hostile of late?

Botanika, Amulte I am definitely not hostile towards you I am sorry if my last couple of posts came over that way I was in one of my fugue-ish mentally creative indistinct moments, and now I am paying for it with one of my pleadingly over-the-top, matter-of-fact explanations :)

As can hopefully be most clearly seen in my closing statement to Amulte (which was in the unedited post BTW), I was kind of taking the piss, kind of having a laugh at myself and everybody else, kind of just playing with the interesting chemicals that are swishing around in this thread.

My usual disclaimer applies, no offense intended (NOI - perhaps that should become a new internet forum acronym?), even though much of what I have written could quite understandably cause people to think what is that fucker's problem.

Oh god, it sounds as if I am trying to extricate myself from something but these were honestly my original intents when I posted. I think, anyway.

I hate internets.

I don't know Reptyle's history but how sure can we be that he's not bullshitting here? It's an extraordinary story. Anyway, you've caused a good discussion and I'll respond like you're telling the truth.

He is most definitely telling the truth... I do know him and his history, and love him like a brother. It's one thing for one member to spread bullshit, but I have no reason to. There is no reason why he would lie about such, and I know for an actual fact that he's not lying. Don't play the skeptic in this case.

I can only view this as an act of stupidity. Sounds like the only thing achieved was an ego trip. :rolleyes:

Ever heard of a protest??? There have been a lot more crazy and reckless actions in the past from people over the globe all done in the name of standing up for beliefs.

This is personally not the way I would have gone about things, but to imply that this was a selfish act is a misinterpretation of the whole purpose behind things.

If you ever eat MDMA, who would you want to eat it??? A pill filled with all the shit under the sun with maybe a lil bit of MDMA, or a tablet manufactured by the government saying 'MDMA 120mg' on it... this is an arguement borrowed from Reptyle himself, and it is exactly what he has been standing up to in the past two visits to the ACT.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

Whilst his intentions may have been great, the execution was still a poor choice and I think that is all that this boils down to. If someone is passionate about something, then by all means they should share it with the world. But when it comes to something as delicate as the DMT legalisation (and psychs in general), a protest has to be much better thought out (even though this sounds like it was planned, it was still not a great plan to use).

I have never visited the land of DMT (and wont be doing so until the laws change and my situation allows me to bear the possibility of something devistating happening under the influence - one reason why this substance is banned. The partaker can easily have a drastically negative experience and leave them in a state of panic, hysteria and all kinds of psychological problems. Though this has not proved to happen much if at all [the long term effects such as psychosis, etc - short term effects such as sheer terror and paraoia have been well documented], there is always a chance that it could happen - i.e. if something has the possibility of creating mental patients or increasing hospital numbers, of course it wont get government support), but if I were to experience the states that Reptyle claims to have (I have no reason to not believe him - if one searches, one will find), then I might be in exactly the same position of frustration with the legality status.

All anyone has said in this thread is that the way the protest was played out was of poor taste and will in effect bring an even worse name to those who use DMT (and/or dabble in any psychedelics). Any protest that leaves no one in panic (i.e. NO FAKE BOMB...), and gives a positive message based on nothing but truth is the only type that will actually change people's minds in a positive way. This one created nothing but a bad reputation (once again) for the psychedelic community and really shouldnt be encouraged.

Funny how the only people defending Reptyle's actions are his mates.

he is easier to understand once you have met him in person IMO. tho i dont condone nor dispute his actions nor judge him for them. but i can understand the risks involved, imagine if he was aprehended pryor to 'disposing' of the DMT. the propoganda machine would not have to work hard at all to create a bad rap about the events and DMT would be their cause of the events. i imagine 'Refer Madness' films.

What the spice needs is a public headline that will raise the positive awareness of DMT and its wonders. Maybe i should (but i wont) contact every newspaper and current affairds show with my own personal story...!DMT SAVED MY LIFE!...the wonders and power of spice should be made public knowledge but 1st in a positive light, before the propoganda machine turns out its nasty uneducated, inexperienced dribble, which is sadly enebitable.

and sall good IB ;) was a poor attempt at using your humour on my part LOL

Whether DMT causes mental illness has nothing to do with whether it should be available or not.

Cigarettes cause cancer and we have a better health system because of this factor.

Plans don't start and stop growing as simply as saying "Oh ok well thats that finished." . Short sightedness is the downfall of most people who have fried themselves...

The psychedelic community is living in shame. It is scared. It is cowardly...The Shaman is dead.

Doofers are the only ones keeping the "culture" alive, they don't seem to care what they eat or why or have the informaion to choose. As long as their is a roller coaster ride of mind frequencies to witness. dancers, singers and making musicers should be protected, and ensured of their rights, by the shamans. Not left to fend for themselves in the case of cops busting down the entrance to a party.

Just because i send out information into a public forum called shaman australis doesnt mean i think their are shamans here. It simply means their is a public DB to collate information, de-personalised i know, but hey i'm stupid right...

even though this forum has a personlaity that i do seem to like to interact with. Drugs and plants are a small part of what i am dealing with and relate to as the area's of responsibility an individual takes on, part of healing/growing as an entity involves feeding yourself, watering yourself, making sure as few parts of yourself get unnecessarily killed in the process, whilst making sure theire are methods for you to remember how you did this for next time...the unfolding process i am involved in permeates the life and my fragment of it in a way that demonastrates and has the potential to impact all these areas' with the commonsense i remember having been taught.

build me a more effective model for a "plan" which will unfold and grow before the next...(did he really just fuckin say that shit )and i will seriously get to discussing it with you, until then...i guess i am stupid...

p.s if anyone seriously does wanna discuss the movements in and of compasshamanity i would be open and interested to expanding...context...conversation...climate...human kindness is the realisation...dissarm the terrorist within and without...enuf said.

@Amulte

"i dont condone nor dispute his actions nor judge him for them"

Hehe, no wonder you are such a popular fellow :)

Yes, I enjoyed your earlier response to my rant... it is a relief to be understood once in a while, my hasty explanations were not directed to you but intended for anyone who took offense.

@reptyle

Your last post was disarmingly reasonable and nice, it was certainly a lot easier to swallow than the reptile allusions in your earlier post. Peace and everything else, I have no problem with you personally... not that you would care if I did, I imagine :)

dissarm the terrorist within and without

But not the Poetic Terrorist, right?

It's funny that of the two audiences, the one at Parliament House and the one on these forums, the latter is the one that appears most shocked by your art/crime. Maybe that was one of your objectives.

Reptyle, do you believe 'shamanic power' (offering an authentic other mode of consciousness) can effectively contest the State's social control via manipulation of symbols?

Edited by Kenny Blister

As far as i can see it the human species is in need of updating the actual name of the species. We need to evolve ourselves with the label or symbols we use to define ourselves. A certain percentage of the humans on this planet are no longer Homo sapiens.

With the acceptance of this new species and redefinition of the basic guidelines for defining the characteristic of a human, we can include "measurements" of observable phenomenon and as such allow for the advanced capabilities some people posses to be included within societal normality. This changes the way that governments will work to satisfy the people under their wing. I don't think there needs to be a contest in terms of the future rulers. I believe the two powers, those of the individual and those of the group using shared symbols to "infiltrate" and manipulate the minds of the society can be stable alongside and within each other. It simply takes the government to openly admit and confirm to society that these abilities, phenomenon and methods of perceiving reality are in existence and are real factors in the decision making process. This needs to happen simply so that the majority of people who haven't yet awakened to this fact are aware of the reasons for the changes in approaches to governance. It provides motivation for others to build their skills of projection and opens doorways for those with pre-developed (in the words of...) skills in manifestation to find worthy places of participation within society.

The symbols being used by organizations within the government and within the greater society are inherently neutral, they provide information for those who wish to use them about a multitude of things, signposting changes in the consciousness terrain or contoured landscape. These symbols only become useful when a person chooses to imprint the meanings of certain patterns upon their own mind willfully, and it is through awareness of this factor that the individual can actually participate in the larger consciousness that is existing. The negative aspects of the system are reflections of those within the individual mind and should be treated as such. Individuals confronting the greater social power as a representation of this individual process is where a movement into the "new" consciousness should begin.

If each person who wishes to confront the aspects of themselves which are greedy, hateful, murderous, secretive and fearful did so by working with the forces which have materially manifest as governments, then the rulers would begin to listen and change in the way they represent themselves as aspects within consciousness. As it stands only other organizations truly attempt to face the major issues. As i see it 100 individuals each standing up and stating what they as a human need from their governments in terms of psychological stability and acceptance of their legitimate world view, is more powerful than a 1000 strong group open to being shunned and dealt with as a group with no real personal conscience or directly perceivable individual consciousness.

It takes far more energy to deal with individual cases than to work with a group as an identity. Once the maximum amount of energy expenditure has been allocated to a specific "problem'' the method of dealing with that force changes and turns to integration and acceptance. Where once was a disease now exists new tissue and renewed growth.

Getting away from the idea that governments are evil maybe the first step to redrawing the power of the projection into the book of our age. The governments want to change, they live because of change. Advancement is the key goal of leaders, the movements of governments occur due to the will of dis incarnate organisms with their own agenda's which can be affected, by an individuals will. This needs to be utilized by the individuals with the minds to see change. Through activity or action (karma yoga). Obviously many people are not happy with the way we appear to be treated by an organization that is thinking constantly about how to assist a population of millions and sometimes billions of people most effectively. But quite often nobody says anything about what they don't agree with, they simply wait till the polling booth opens. Truly caring beings don't wait for their chance to vote to rectify the ill's of their land. They act in a timeless fashion when the moment is appropriate, they make sure their voice is heard.

The shamanic power is that of directing society as an individual and as a representation of the mind according to the true law of the universe. Manifesting moments such that there is a pathway that leads to the new paradigm or system. Shamanic power is a strange wording because the shaman works with and as one of the forces of the realm of God and the spirits. A shaman has surrendered their choice and given their will up to the highest goals. In some respects, this is where the "power" arises from, however it is surrender to the highest power that allows this power to be utilized as a substance. The shaman is without power other than that forced through them by the guiding principles.

The acceptance of this lifestyle by the larger community is where the acceptance and classification of the next species occurs. The abilities of these types of people will be recognized and the "marketplace" will be expanded to include all forms of interaction.

Freewill shall be properly understood and implemented as a responsibility to oneself, for ones health, life, family, society and connection to the larger aspects of the mind.

The government is not responsible for the individual and cannot be held accountable for mistakes.

They can provide information and develop programs to assist individuals forward motion and transition from little responsibility to great responsibility by expanding the implications of freewill.

The individual however is responsible for the government as a representation of themselves within their mind and as part of a nation or world should act accordingly to ensure freewill and peace for their neighbors.

Edited by reptyle

But... why male models?

It comes down to consciously reprogramming the genetic code of the species using the will.

When an entity is created with and for love the results spring from a place beyond, yet perfectly tied into, the immediate prescence of the vehicle of love. All futures of the being in creation are known and this is counted for by the will of those seeking the highest goal. This force permeates the creation of every individual, and as a result each person is deliberately perfected for their purpose. Once more and more beings consciously project their bodies into the glowing light of love, the advancement of the field of genetics will provide the coincidental information needed to truly perfect and advance the species to well beyond our present stage.

I suppose the question then becomes, will the species be materially based or will the potentially superior consciousness perceive a cosmos of such a different degree that we are propelled in hyper dimensions. And to this I would say, that the human being will be left behind. It will continue to live on planet earth and will be interacting with higher species on a material level however the minds will need some form of bridge or platform with which to connect to the depth of information processing possible with advancement along the path to unified conscious life. At this point the most significant gateways to understanding the higher mind are those presented as psychedelic or dissociative substances. The materials allow a mind to reach beyond the size of itself into the universal processing, breaking through the limits of a humans ability to see and reaching into the mind of those with infinite ability to see, these communications can bring about changes in the materially constructed idea landscape of reality ordinarily perceived by the human through the force of the will being requested to act whilst in the state of communion. This can amplify the exponent of the curve of human evolution beyond our possible ability to comprehend and into an age resembling all era's in human history encapsulated into one world. The species will leave planet earth and seed planets with lifeforms able to inhabit such condition, these organisms will adjust the climate of planets using gas and liquid byproducts. This will give rise to the other evolved life forms to arrive and set up to expand. And so on and so forth into the moment of locating other lifeforms existing in the universe on a material plane, however separated from their original condition by the realisation of what they are as a consciousness.

What truly is interesting however is during the acknowledgment of the very real force of interstellar beings communicating with Earth there will come a point in which the majority of people will understand and believe that it is possible to be in contact. This realisation and inertia of mind launches us into the time when it is readily acceptable to gain information or assistance from these forces, this effectively invites them to Earth. Ask and ye shall receive. Once again a simple factor which increases evolution exponentially.

The decision to evolve or to simply stay human such as not to leave anyone behind or create a definitive caste system, will remain a topic for discussion for generations.

The change in human form with the advent of life propagating farming methods will be the truly astounding factor however and once agriculture has implemented the technology which has sprung from the advance in understanding bio-feed back loops, food will become super potent , the diet of the average human will be healthier and sustainably harvested. The hungry will have food due to the implementation of learned and taught plant technology, used to repair drought, bring back rain, removing flood plains and rebuilding rainforest.

The world can find an equilibrium. It simply needs to see itself for what it is. One thing thinking together to move into the future through time.

Male models are the faces on the advertisements being sent out to other star systems in the hope that they will come visit. Where hoping that the ships that visit will be ruled by genetically advanced bisexual Goddesses that wish to procreate for the future of our species...as opposed to hungry agriculture based human farmers looking to plump us up with advanced technology which we implement ourselves such that we are super potent nutrient sources...hmmm.

PEace and AppleCrumblE,

ChriS

I wish it were as simple as open admittance by the State, but I don’t think you will see that until a larger percentage of society is open to an alternate consciousness. We must offer an alternative to fear. An alternative to the mass consumer conscience. As the State is not just elected governance, but an arm of corporate agenda, there will never be a willing admittance of an alternative mode of consciousness. They will continue to manipulate symbols for their agenda and will manipulate symbols against us.

The idea of an alternative mode of consciousness must not merely be tolerated, but it must triumph if people are going to truly confront the aspects of themselves that are greedy, fearful, etc.

I suppose I agree with you mostly, but you are a little more positive about governments than I, which is probablywhy I think it should triumph over society before can triumph the State.

What is IT exactly?

and how does IT triumph over anything?

Governments will change once they recognize the commercial and medical benefits of changes in lifestyle, for themselves and the economy and population in general. Depending on which type of evil you think the leaders are working for...if at all...

They as individuals cannot be held responsible for their regimes. They are and were a mechanism by which great world change could arise. Once the realiseable truth is shown to them however... i wonder who then becomes responsible...i also wonder how that can truly be shown to an individual...hmmm

peace.

chris.....

What is IT exactly?

and how does IT triumph over anything?

Governments will change once they recognize the commercial and medical benefits of changes in lifestyle, for themselves and the economy and population in general. Depending on which type of evil you think the leaders are working for...if at all...

They as individuals cannot be held responsible for their regimes. They are and were a mechanism by which great world change could arise. Once the realiseable truth is shown to them however... i wonder who then becomes responsible...i also wonder how that can truly be shown to an individual...hmmm

peace.

chris.....

Chris, are you suggesting there is a greater solidarity between governments and the people than is often thought? If so, I would agree with this to a point, because as you seem to be suggesting, governments are really just an aggregate of individuals. However, as Noam Chomsky has pointed out, people only generally arrive at certain positions of influence, whether it be in the area of government, media or education because they are people that will perpetuate the system. That is, unlikely candidates are weeded out before they even get out of uni etc, and suitable characters are filtered through. Personally, I see this dynamic at work at every level of society, which is why I feel like 'grass roots' or 'bottom up' activism is more effective than trying to change the system, which could be argued exists only to perpetuate itself. Aiming for the higher levels of authority in the system we live in is tempting and seems to make sense, but I think the greatest change is wrought carefully and over greater periods of time.

‘It’ being an alternative to current trends, a viable other. I think I’ve always viewed it as incompatible with existing rationale of governments/corporations. I don’t think the State is inherently evil, just misguided and compromised. Perhaps there is the possibility of compatibility, no need for triumph.

Thanks

I don't see how human beings can permanently evolve into experiencing reality hyperdimensionally as physicality would cease to exist, i imagine, as a higher dimensional existance would be composed of multiple realities and timelines... unless, your individual consciousness can simultaneously live in alternate realities and still be conscious of them all simultaneously... hehe that'd be pretty cool, I'll show you multi-tasking!

It seems that for us to live in a 'reality' we must reduce it into a physicality or else it is all up in the air probabilities of reality.. without the reducing valve. I think glimpses of higher dimensionality can be witnessed but there cannot be constant knowledge of the ALL together with physical action until we learn to forget the all and create a specific reality for ourselves again, otherwise we'd be in a state of experiencing and doing everything at once (higher dimensional living as discussed above).

Edited by El Duderino

Awareness of the actuality of a moment, which in its essence is everything happening at once, would precurse

actually viewing reality as such.

There are many "pictorial" representations of everything. They are all around us, and are as diagrams with which

to interpret reality.

I would posit that material reality is alike to having a belief which, like the functioning of a laser, contains energy

and amplifies the "amount" of energy being contained such that when it is released it can be directed and will

remain potent until the target or reflective/absorbtive media has been contacted.

That said, material reality is not so material for all people. Some people are able to access auric descriptions of

others states. Some are aware of thought patterns, memory and the flow of conciousness itself existing outside of

the actual viewable construct.

If, as often occurs when a logic pathway has been constructed using the contact between an individual and a

substance to reduce dependence upon the immediately percievable human vision, we can create a mechanism or

loop by which a collection of concepts (ie entity) no longer relies upon an molecular level body and instead

applies mechanics which are still in alignment with the concepts of connectivity and communication yet are not

reliant on a singular "stable" form with which to apprehend the created environment.

As a human we rely on the idea that our world is disconnected from our own immediate power of creation, and

as a result only utilise our abilities of interacting with the higher will when they are presented to us. This contrasts

an entity which is not subject to environment but aligned with it, able to create situations/lives such that it may

function in a way as purely motivated and directed as imaginatively as possible.

Something that does spring to mind however, is the idea that the material level may be required to exist to

support a non-local state. In which case, the higher evolution becomes that of trees and fungi, which not so

unbeliveably stretches further back into the story of knowable time than does animal life and which could then be

said in format only to be the begining of the bell curve of life dipping in and out of this realm. Gaining touch with

matter, losing touch with the mind of God and finally gaining touch with life again as a realisation of "not twoness"

nature of the logic code being used to define existance.

Something that occurs to me as relevant at this point, is the relation ship between the idea of original condition

and the logic code methodology of approaching, and comprehending reality. It would appear that human life, as a

method of relating the idea of viewing life as a series of codes, be that DNA, "sacred" mathematical geometrices

or koan fractures is dependent on their being an inherent, separation comlex. This could be fault-could be

intellegent design, kink in the code somewhere along the extrapolation tree component may be understandable

only after becoming aware that the other modes of existance, those being:

disincarnate non-viewable entities causing events; materially disincarnate viewable entities; temporarily incarnate

entities; the embodied idea of a moment to be apprehended and claimed as owned thought by vessel; permeable

vessels for experience of conciousness terrain; greater and lesser awareness of extents of moments, viewable as

a scale of magnification of moment-nill to onenesss.

These are attainable through application of design, revision and projection in a fractaline time wheel

used for writing, with the interactions which occur between "separate" components within the mind, to utilise this

aspect, one would need an orignal condition from which to enter the new metaphors.

Utilising the human as original condition is, optimistically speaking, seemingly very useful in terms of

being able to witness above mentioned entities. See to believe and then know to become...somewhat...perfect

position to understand and rewrite. This is why i believe the human being will remain on planet Earth.

Evolutionarily speaking it evolves much faster consciously than it does physicaly and with the increase in

computer processing, the human mind will jump another step up the path to Universal conciousness, the human

body will end up far better catered for in terms of quality of food and environment and as a result genetically the

species will be much better equipt. This all point towards a perfect platform from which to make the leap into

advanced conciousness-scapes, and with the increased understanding of what the "self" is, retune the bandwidth

of manifestation of logic towards...somewhere else...

.HAHAH humans...maya...lemuria...atlas...galileo...mind on matter...Earth, gravity, body, effective

exertion...zion...DMT walk through wall style city palaces walk through trees and get a feeling ghost body

afterlife person aware of their beingness in eternity living on Earth for the lack of better place to...rewrite...