The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chilli

SAB dickwad census.

SAB dickwad census.  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is to prove or disprove once and for all the possibility, raised by PassiveDaemon, that there are actually more dickwads on SAB than other internet forums.

Really, i have no freakin idea wha a dickwad really is, just like a fuckstick or a dipshit.

i did find this,

The combination of 'dick' (penis) and 'wad' probably refers to spilled, and therefore useless, semen. Just like most terms which make reference to bodily functions and fluids, this one is vulgar.

When i think about it, i really do see myself as a dickwad, or as put above the spilled and useless semen. Think of the Bill Hicks sermon where his explains that in one wad there are whole civilisations that you just wipe out, such as the mysterious civilisation of Gidea (where the Gideons may have lived for those of you lost by this Hicks reference.) So in reality there could have been a hell of alot better wads that may have even turned out NOT to be dickwads, i was just in the lucky fuckwad that produced a lil bit of dickwad.

Hi Guys, Dickwad is not im my Translation book. I have the feeling there is a good reason for this. :lol:

ok this is the last straw for me so i'm just gunna BLERT IT OUT!!!!

recently the poll function has done nothing but cause trouble, and personaly this poll has got to be one of the worst!!!!!!!!!!

when someone conducts a poll about another person, or group (freinds in common) it turns out the be another shit fight on this forum...

be a more responsable with your actions when your acting in a large group people!!!!

perhaps the poll function should only be authorized by mods!!!!!!

(a memeber requests a poll from a mod, and by thier descretion will it be authorized)

stupid thread IB especially when it de-fames our forum, what kind of an impression are you leaving for visitors???

come to SAB start poo fight just for shits and giggles.........

no votes from me!!!!

oh jase, as pathetic as this poll is, I really don't see that it is directed at the person you are probably thinking of. I think the whole dickwad thing took on a life of it's own - even without any growth hormone.

As for the fight picking in the other thread, I think the 'victim' dished out a lot more than he got back. That is of course only in reference to the forums. I have no idea whatsoever what went on in the lab and it's not terribly relevant to me either. I do find it sad that someone has been alienated, but I think he did most of that himself a long time ago. I think it just took a little longer to come back and bite him as most members were just enjoying the peace and quiet. I've got no hard feelings there as I saw a substantial amount of growth in a short time, but others may not feel the same way.

. I do find it sad that someone has been alienated, but I think he did most of that himself a long time ago. I think it just took a little longer to come back and bite him as most members were just enjoying the peace and quiet.

I'd just like to clarify, I ignored several requests by labbers to ban Tepa when he first came on and still didn't ban him when I had some personal arguments with him.

But eventually it got to the point where nobody could put up with it anymore and we simply asked him to leave (of course it took several requests).

Of course Tepa is convinced I am the orchestrator of some sort of personal vendetta/conspiracy against him but I always told him exactly what I thought directly to him, never behind his back.

Dramas, dramas, dramas.

ok this is the last straw for me so i'm just gunna BLERT IT OUT!!!!

recently the poll function has done nothing but cause trouble, and personaly this poll has got to be one of the worst!!!!!!!!!!

when someone conducts a poll about another person, or group (freinds in common) it turns out the be another shit fight on this forum...

be a more responsable with your actions when your acting in a large group people!!!!

perhaps the poll function should only be authorized by mods!!!!!!

(a memeber requests a poll from a mod, and by thier descretion will it be authorized)

stupid thread IB especially when it de-fames our forum, what kind of an impression are you leaving for visitors???

come to SAB start poo fight just for shits and giggles.........

no votes from me!!!!

Sorry mate, you've got it completely wrong... if this poll is inflaming problems with people, I actually know nothing about them. I was just messing around, which is why I posted it in the degenerates' forum. Basically, I made a facetious remark about starting a poll to PD in another thread, and I thought he would think it was funny if a poll actually turned up... and that's it. It is not about any one in particular, and notintended to cause offence, it is just a way of having fun. Again, I know nothing about any of the stupid crap going on between other forum members, nor do I want to know. I know nothing... I am from Barcelona.

If you want to get all preachy on someone's arse, why don't you pop over to the threads where people are actually bitching and exchanging personal insults and slap their wrists? This poll is supposed to be pathetic, and it involves humor. I think what might actually disturb any moderately well adjusted visitor to this forum would be people getting shrill and wringing their hands over a joke poll posted in the bitches' forum, and the accompanying justification required to exonerate the joke-meister.

But here mate, let me help you down off that high horse, it just looks a bit silly...

post-1250-1187057053_thumb.jpg

By the way, what is the lab?

it is just a way of having fun.

Indeed.

Some may see the fun as a lil fucked in the head but then again they prolly dont see themselves as dickwads either.

Some may see the fun as a lil fucked in the head but then again they prolly dont see themselves as dickwads either.

post-1250-1187059350_thumb.jpg

Ken Ham; Creationist approves of your humor!

Worse places: shroomery (it's been said, but I wanted to emphasize) and sherdog.com. I continually have a hard time taking things in life seriously, though, so usually feel mostly confused when people start drama :scratchhead: With all the :bong: and :shroomer: around these parts, I can't understand why there is so much :BANGHEAD2: , :uzi: , and :crux: . Those other things, I feel, can give us a sense of liberation from striving that we should try to remember and settle into without foreign substances being necessary. They are rather a reminder. By the way, I am not high in any way right now, I am serious :)

All in all, I think this place is okay, otherwise I would have never joined. Just remember everybody, it's only life. How's that for a high horse, IllegalBrain. That might be the first and last time we'll ever see the monk preach around here :lol:

I think this thread is amusing and in some ways imformative. For example we found out that around half thought that they were 'dickwads' themselves even though

the term is yet to be fully comprehended. That around a third are completely surrounded by 'dickwads' even though the term is yet to be fully comprehended. We learnt to that half thought that there were less 'dickwads' on SAB than anywhere else even though the term is yet to be fully comprehended. We also learnt that half think it's a funny term employed in a similiar vain to the term 'dickhead' only sounds funnier. We also had a crash course education into the repugnancies that may or may not constitute 'dickwad'. Most importantly we learnt how to have a joke.........or maybe not? Depends how you perceive things.

I think this thread is amusing and in some ways imformative. For example we found out that around half thought that they were 'dickwads' themselves even though the term is yet to be fully comprehended. That around a third are completely surrounded by 'dickwads' even though the term is yet to be fully comprehended. We learnt to that half thought that there were less 'dickwads' on SAB than anywhere else even though the term is yet to be fully comprehended.

LMAO, and not just because it appears to lend credibility to my actions. Honestly. I am really surprised at how many people said they thought they were dickwads, especially when many of them mu8stn't know what it means. Also what is kind of disturbing is PD's attribution of the possible literal meaning of the term (I just can't say it anymore) to himself... I haven't quite processed that yet.

Hehe. Jasemateau, maybe you didn't vote, but I bet you peeked at the stats, didn't you? :devil: Admit it, they are just too interesting and relevant to ignore.

Really, i have no freakin idea wha a dickwad really is, just like a fuckstick or a dipshit.

well dickwad and dipshit i can't help you with

but i believe a fuckstick is your member, your beef, your manhood

the stick you fuck with, that one :wink:

I can assure you IB that there is a great deal more dickwads at SAB than any other forum, this is why people such as myself and dc can get away with being dickwads, yes dc, i have included you so you dont feel left out of the dickwad club. The more dickwads there are the better the place becomes. Its just when the dickwads are attacked by a big sand engulfed vagina that spews forth all sorts of foul rhetoric they get hard. As you do when you see a big sandy vagina.

The dickwads got so hard that poor lil tep was squeezed out of the lab and couldnt fit back in no matter what orifice he tried to enter. When he hopped on his scooter to leave a wheel fell off and that was the straw that broke the camels back apparently.

wtf did I do to you? You have no right to speak out against me like that, I have done nothing to you! Nothing! your the theif who owes me $20 since last november and wont own up to your side of the trade. Iv given you plenty of time, and havnt said a thing til last week!

and you gave me shit for telling people to stay away from you when you public advertise your wares in threads! wtf?

Iv learnt my lesson, your a dishonorable theif thats what you are!

WARNING: Trade with passive at your own will, His self-declared mentally unstable and dishonors trades.

edit: since making this post I have had pm's from other members that have dishonorable trades with passive aswell. whether they make it public or not is up to them, just be warned

I get pissy cos i have a conscience unlike some. cant believe you said that

I always told him exactly what I thought directly to him, never behind his back

That you did, you dont like me and i have personal restrictions upon myself whereas quote

'dc can do what ever the fuck he wants but you cant and il ban you'

and I find it very immature that you use lowblow playground tactics such as quote 'no one from melbourne likes you' 'everyone wants you to go away'

I dont like you, you dont like me Im cool with that.

But the whole US vs YOU is low, real low

ps. Iv still left the forum

ps. Iv still left the forum

Well, you haven't actually :scratchhead:

BTW Tepa, that quote is from another thread, please don't sully the dignity of this poll with such crude remarks :)

I would still like to know what the lab is, it sounds suspiciously like being one of the cool kids in high school.

You don't even have to UTSE? It's pinned in news and notices :rolleyes: \

As for the quotes you attribute against me tepa, let me contrast the bits I actually said and the bits you made up in red.

'dc can do what ever the fuck he wants but you cant and il ban you'

'no one from melbourne likes you'

'everyone wants you to go away'

What is The lab? Its a chat room for sab people and not a secret. UTSE and you will find info to join. Good fun when i had internet. As for Tepa...... You keep threatening to leave but your still here. Like that scene in Fargo the movie "total fucking silence.....two can play at that" . I got nothing against you Tepa.....didnt like it when you called indians curry munchers though. You did apologise and hopefully bust ups dot last a long time here on sab. Not sure what the Fuck happened here but just ignore it and come back. Ok see ya dude.

Oh cool, I thought it was hot chilli or something? At least it was back in 03... I went to check it out again a while back and yeah it was dead, so I didn't know there was another one. I always skip pinned notices on forums for some reason, I don't quite get why.

Thanks for the info anyway you guys maybe I will see some of you there soon, and then maybe I will get banned as I guess there is no edit function in chat, and my brain seems to lack a few critical filters.

..and all the silly and serious-minded folk thought to themselves "hrm, with that kind of attitude you probably really will get banned, hrm"

Settle down a bit tep, as you sure as freakin hell know i have nothin to do with the axis of evil out to get you, i wasnt in or around the lab when all the shit went down and i only have second hand knowlege of the scenario.

and you gave me shit for telling people to stay away from you when you public advertise your wares in threads! wtf?

I never gave you shit and i sure as hell never advertised anything anywhere. all i did was mention some fuckin crab, why ppl think im a crab is absolutley beyond my belief, but then again im a self confessed mental lunatic.

Iv learnt my lesson, your a dishonorable theif thats what you are!

well if ya wanna be a fuckin sook about the 20 bux ya sent me, then im sure the 2 free psycho0 cuts i gave ya will cover it. Remember them dickwad? and dont get offended, i feel we are all dickwads here.

The day of the meet i had what i owed ya but due to MY stupid mistakes the nite before i could hardly hold a conversation let alone remember a fuckin name, which by the way i never got from you, i just guessed. LOL, you were the sexy one on the scooter.

wtf did I do to you? You have no right to speak out against me like that, I have done nothing to you! Nothing! your the theif who owes me $20 since last november and wont own up to your side of the trade. Iv given you plenty of time, and havnt said a thing til last week!

Ya never did nothin Tepa, thats the whole thing you are misunderstanding dude. In case you didnt notice, i speak alot worse to ppl in the lab and they all just accept that im a cunt, well, everyone in the lab is a cunt, especially dc, the one who masterminded this whole plot against you. It wasnt last november either ya dick, those roids musta fucked your memory, i smoke weed and still remember when the deal was.

I know im slow and still owe 1 dude a cut from the free trade thread from way back, but i dont go complaining when i miss out on a free trade, jebus, im still waiting and really i dont give a fuck if it comes or not and even then, the dude that owes me is sweet because IT IS A FREE TRADE THREAD. I dont expect anything from him.

Any one else that says i owe them anything that they sent me money for can come and see me rite now and i will give you 10 foot of bridgesii.

Those of you that PMd Tep concerning unmet trades, i invite you to PM me ASAP so i can find out who you and where we stand. In all seriousness though, i know there is nobody cept the afore mentioned dude. LOL

Any one else that says i owe them anything that they sent me money for can come and see me rite now and i will give you 10 foot of bridgesii.

Can I just have some anyway? Seeing as you are fucked in the head and everything, I thought now might be a good time to ask.

Sure IB, just get here in the next 2 hours and the lot is yours lol.

That lot ya ordered months ago is still sittin there with ya name on it. I5t will sit there until we work sumthin out.

No it wasnt a bad trade on my behalf, sometimes shit just doesnt happen and ya have to find an alternative to the situation. We arent all in australia tep.

Hard feelings are easily made and hard forgotten.

No IB wasnt a person that PMd tep for all of you that may be paying any attention to this bullshit thread, we just live in different parts of the world and when the time comes we will all smile.

well its no secret that text has no human factor in it, so it can be easly mis understood and a humorous poll, for some.

and IB you always smooth things over soo well perhaps job where you can talk your way or others out of shit i a good career move.

did'nt have anyone in mind when i replied to this stupid thread T, oh well

high horse?

diggin for another poo fight IB?

sorry i'm quit comfortable with who i am, i dont dont gett ruffed up easly.

dunno don care what happened to tep, in the lab.

none of my business, i dont waste a thought about the dealo.

still a stupid poll in my view.

well its no secret that text has no human factor in it, so it can be easly mis understood and a humorous poll, for some.

and IB you always smooth things over soo well perhaps job where you can talk your way or others out of shit i a good career move.

did'nt have anyone in mind when i replied to this stupid thread T, oh well

high horse?

diggin for another poo fight IB?

sorry i'm quit comfortable with who i am, i dont dont gett ruffed up easly.

dunno don care what happened to tep, in the lab.

none of my business, i dont waste a thought about the dealo.

still a stupid poll in my view.

"You know we tried to reach you, but you were much to hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Much too high.

Much too high-eee-igh-eee-igh-eee-igh-eee-igh-eee-i-igh I-I-I yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Much too high."