The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Μορφέας

Annual Hiroshima Remembrance

So it would seem it was another case of foot in mouth disease? :P

Tepa: Since you started the thread, do you have any views on the situation? You say that it was incorrectly worded for this forum - this kind of indicates that you are somewhat 'happy' about it. Could you share your honest opinion, even if people disagree? After all the forums are here for discussion :)

Oh and while we are all posting crap, Tep, I've wondered for a while now what your avitar is - could you enlighten me? :)

could you enlighten me?

Its not crap! Its underground cave formed crystals! and my oppinon is I dont have one, I wana see what everyone else's is as I dont know much about it.

so far retro thinks its all to blame on christians

and I think we should talk about it because its interesting

Whats YOUR thoughts on it ace?!

could you enlighten me?

Its not crap! Its underground cave formed crystals! and my oppinon is I dont have one, I wana see what everyone else's is as I dont know much about it.

so far retro thinks its all to blame on christians

and I think we should talk about it because its interesting

" I wana see what everyone else's is as I dont know much about it."

But we all saw you thoughts Tepa & then you Edited them, Why did you feel the need to edit your thoughts?

I shared my POV in post #24. I know very little about the bomings, other than the fact that they wiped out vast numbers of people, plants and animals. These places would have remained radioactive for decades (possibly longer) and uninhabitable without the danger of radiation poisoning. It is my opinion that this was an extremely poor move for the US gov (it was the US who bombed yeah?) to destroy these cities. I dont know much of the details, so that's why I plan to do a few mins researching when I get a chance to scratch myself.

Yet another thread showing your true colours tepa good to see you make as much of an ass on this board as you do with online chat

btw don't bring my fucking name up in any of your posts again especially when your trying to defame me you rat bastard ive never done any such thing to you on the boards and expect the same courtesy unless you want me to start

btw don't bring my fucking name up in any of your posts again especially when your trying to defame me you rat bastard ive never done any such thing to you on the boards and expect the same courtesy unless you want me to start

were you on smack again when you wrote that reply dc? I dont think iv EVER mentioned your filthy whore begotten name, let alone in this thread. Its gone distasteful now your filthy paws have tred it.

Mods please delete thread, DC has spread his evil disease

puppy03.jpg

At the end of World War II on August 6, 1945 an atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima by the Americans. The plants and trees in the area around the epicentre were examined in September 1945. Among the survivors were the four Ginkgo biloba trees shown on this page. They were situated near the blast center and appeared to bud after the blast without major deformations and are still alive today.

Therefore the Ginkgo is regarded as the 'bearer of hope'.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kwanten/hiroshima.htm

dont be so hard on Christiansjust coz their Christians. thats as bad as people being homophobic and sexist and the rest of it.

everyone is ass bad s each other. weather truman was a christan jew or a damn hindu or what ever. you can bet your ass if japan nuked someone somehow you would still blame Christians for some reason.

Jesus has spoken, now heed my word

Edited by Jesus On Peyote