The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
badwolf

Yohimbe - any real use for it

Has anyone had any positive experiences with yohimbe bark ? The foulest tasting substance mother earth has bestowed upon us ?

Years ago, *in a dream* I made some tea, and while it was definitely psychoactive in terms of pronounced changes in perception, the blood pressure effect (heart and neck felt like they were about to explode) was just intolerable.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any practical use of this - the potential is good.. but the dangers worry me. and I'm a risk taker.. lol..

anyhoo, I'm not looking for sexual results.. got no probs there, and well, we know what this shit does..

tips, hints advice, experiences.. seems too much to waste, that is if I still had any...

No Darwin awards in my resume yet..

Damo.

Edited by badwolf

UTSE!

Tantra has reported very decent effects from a small amount (size of a matchhead) of pyrolised material.

This method seems to give little/no negative effects and a few other members I've spoken to have confirmed.

what I can positivly contribute from off hand knowledge instead of telling you to UTSE is that

1. I like the taste! its like chocolate man! what do you mean fowl?!

2. It just acts like coffee for me

3. I havnt learnt of any other use's for it but that iv been told 50mg slipped into a chics drink will get her horny!

lol

what I can positivly contribute from off hand knowledge instead of telling you to UTSE is that

1. I like the taste! its like chocolate man! what do you mean fowl?!

2. It just acts like coffee for me

3. I havnt learnt of any other use's for it but that iv been told 50mg slipped into a chics drink will get her horny!

lol

Hmm

Chocolate ? Wow.. this is bitter, and I mean, burnt carpet burnt wool flavour. But mind you, I am referring to a dream where I have 100% bark, not a mg applicable substance. 8Oz of woodchip style shyte in my dreams..

However, when I first tried it, my dream was so very very bright, clear, colours were brilliant.. I felt just damn good about everything, and yahoo, I did get so aroused just by thinking aobut my wedding tackle.. if trackies could make babies.. lol..

BUT - the blood pressure problem - very harsh. When you feel you heart beating as if its a drum.. to me thats a problem. Made it a bad dream to wish for..

So - god knows how you got chocolate tasting yohimbe.. thats like red cordial flavored lambrusco.. wow..

anyhoo, taste is moot. effect is what I was querying.

meh, I think its just one of thos things you can only play hotscotch with.. no matter how many people bring marbles, or hoola hoops... damn

edit:

Oh and UTSE helped non in this case... but tyffo..

you search yohimbe here... wow my thread..

I always go erowid first before asking shit, but thought .. whatever... UTSE - a useless statement in this case..

i thought this place was better than that sort of smug.

I thank you for your answers however... I wont waste your time again with pointless endeavors.

(Sorry Simon, if you are reading this, I was wrong..)

Edited by badwolf

obviously you are not searching right cos I get more than 3 pages of results for yohimbe, including several of my own posts and of course those by tantra which put me on a very different tangent with this fine herb.

SEARCH

t,i tried that search link above 3 times and got a no match result each time?

i have trouble with the search engine often and dont know why.

t s t .

there is a thread in the forums section that deals with search problems and explain how to get around them.

I don't know what happened with that link. I have now re done it and it worked fine for me. hopefully it will keep working. try again please.

That link gives me:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show.

The search engine on this site nets me 1 result for most searches, at best. It didn't use to.

yeh same benz.

I also get a lot of crashes especially when using multiple key words, still get many with just single ones too. Some days are better then others but the problem is often and can be pretty frustrating, I thought it was a factor of traffic and SAB popularity increasing?

was this the one you mentioned t?

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...5&hl=search

Apo's comment is quite handy!!

AJ

yes, that's the thread.

using my recommendations I have zero problems with the search engine. I can only fix problems if I can replicate them and for me the search function has been workign just fine.

Please describe where you enter the search term and what other parameters you enter and what the result is. please give an example.

OK, looks like search links don't work after a day or so. but seriously, all I did was enter yohimbe into the search field on the search page and click 'all forums' and I get 3 pages of results.

If you are only getting one result then please post that thread link here. I want to try and work out what you are doing wrong.

The search as you described Torsten still works but search URLs are encoded with a session ID which usually expires after some arbitrary time set by the forum software.