The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Koala (Luke Perth)

DMT and non-material beings

CROW

Keeper of the Sacred Law

Crows are the keepers of the Sacred Law

and to have a Crow totem is very powerful.

Personal Integrity are your watchwords

and your guide in Life.

If you have a Crow totem, your prime path

is to be mindful of your opinions and actions.

You must be willing to walk your talk,

to speak your truth and to know your life's mission.

Crow is a omen of Change.

Crow lives in the void and has no sense of time,

therefore, it sees past, present and future simultaneously.

Crow merges both light and dark, both inner and outer.

It is the totem of the Great Spirit

and must be respected as such.

They are symbols of creation and spiritual strength.

Look for opportunities to create and manifest the magic of life.

Crows are messengers calling to us

about the creation and magic that is alive in the world today

and available to us.

Taken from here: http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/crow.htm

i once had a dream about a red aztec dude spirit who came in from a mix of sage and acacia bark residue with crystal dmt in a wooden pipe.. manifested first as thumballina in cone, unresolved small entity located at conepiece giving encouragement to technique.. like mayan glyph.. thumbs up impression.. a synaesthesia of redness and buff.. modular.. felt like 'he' was encouraging and supportive of the experiment.. as things got more intense it sort of replicated across the field of awareness making a cellular pattern of maya/inca glyph beings, hand sized by now...

another dream in the same room, another night, glass pipe... medical concern nurse-like beings... white impression.. vague sense of human female body, not at all unpleasant... two or three beside and behind my head, sensed as human sized, hovering a little carefully as if to make sure i was medically ok.. comforting and soothing... some smaller inconsequential entities at front of awareness field... very slightly further in... amongst this a very still figure about two feet high standing against the wall, strong visual pickup... robed like slim white monk, tall hood... vaguely sinister initially but further focus gave pleasant impression of watching and cool reserve... some associations with co-dimensional caring nurse entities... like it might do something helpful if need be, but otherwise wasnt playing around with me...

other similar stories. the xD entities ive thought about have basically been well intentioned, intensely curious and grateful i dropped by, wanting to share cosmos/genesis, looking forward to seeing more of us, and generous with their time and energy. have seen some iconic symbolic stuff that seems cued to earth history examples, but this may be projected by me. at any rate, thinking about this stuff was certainly mind expanding. for a misanthrope like me it was a real relief to have an idea that we probably inhabit space with non-human self-aware consciousnesses :)

I give everybody A plus because I haven't had a symbolic experience.

On hallucenogens.

I hope it continues for you.

But I not talking about hallucenogenic wisdom.

What I got was a type of molecular twist feel like a matter transporter on star trek when disintergrating the molecules of a person...

For 15 years.

So not of relation to hallucenogenic experinece but I think the molecules are important.

tubulins

http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/penros...off/orchOR.html

So that how a confused state and communicated illusions would happen.

A dream state is yourself clothing a intruder.

Supposedly a learning experince but the intruder just sets back in his arm chair not seeing the dream but only the reactions.

Good luck on finding the dream psychoanalyst from the spirit world.

Theres many religions but some would say toss it all away because there isn't any.

I not saying that.

Some are angels [nonhuman]are from[back and forth] heaven and some aren't [nonhuman] fallen angels that doesn't reside in heaven but on earth.

What I got was a type of molecular twist feel like a matter transporter on star trek when disintergrating the molecules of a person...

For 15 years.

So not of relation to hallucenogenic experinece but I think the molecules are important.

'Ultimately, everything in our lives hinges on our emotional response to specific events'

'the environment profoundly changes the genetic structuring within us, that it is the biggest influence of all on our DNA. There are studies now that show that our genes are not at all locked into unchanging programs as previously thought, but in fact are profoundly affected by our environment, particularly our emotional environment'

I was a mutant from birth.

One eye bigger than the other [ I would have been a jewlery inscriber as thats all I could have seen in past times, maybe keep me out of political trouble] in past without glasses] but theres a another mutant feature as like cats have with different colours.

I have two patches of albino on the scalp.

Sure didn't me much good being a mutant.

So a organic hololist outlook is the way to view things.

And environmental.

But in many cases thats not the case but must be thought about.

Politicals, economic manipulation of the current supposed problem.

...for a misanthrope like me it was a real relief to have an idea that we probably inhabit space with non-human self-aware consciousnesses :)

Interesting... what do you think they are "made" of?

if there's a reality to these experiences, not just a hallucination, then some kind of matter/energy that probably fits under the heading 'dark' at the moment..

if theyre like us, individual entities, they're energy-loaded vibrations i guess, gathered in a matrix of sufficient density to resist ambient noise/dispersion and have identity-over-time.

if there's a reality to these experiences, not just a hallucination, then some kind of matter/energy that probably fits under the heading 'dark' at the moment..

if theyre like us, individual entities, they're energy-loaded vibrations i guess, gathered in a matrix of sufficient density to resist ambient noise/dispersion and have identity-over-time.

I have been considering the possibility of dark matter as a mode of existence akin to what humans have traditionally thought of as spiritual very seriously since your questions to me about extra-dimensional aspects to our being... I was going to dig that thread up and talk about the possibility of dark matter, but then I came across your comments here which seemed especially interesting, as I thought you were skeptical about such possibilities.

I have never experienced such phenomena as these entities personally, but I know a number of people who have and find the accounts I have heard compelling because of their many consistencies. However, I'm still pretty ambivalent about it, and remain skeptical for a number of reasons... I was particularly impressed by the arguments of Cliff Pickover in DMT, Moses, and the Quest for Transcendence. You have probably read it, but what do you think of his point here:

The archetypal DMT "entities" are pretty well categorized, with most people seeing elves or aliens or fairies or angels or some kind of loopy little spirits that dance about and tell riddles. Sometimes it is a spirit-animal like a jaguar or a snake, sometimes it is none of the above and goes totally off the map. But getting back to the elf thing (which is what many people find to be the most curious aspect), I initially found it very surprising to be confronted by elves in my DMT experiences (and on psilocybe mushrooms as well), and did indeed perceive them as externalized disencarnate beings, even managing to carry on rudimentary conversations of sorts. However, the more I experimented with the substance the more I found that the "elves" were merely machinations of my own mind. While under the influence I found I could think them into existence, and then think them right out of existence simply by willing it so. Sometimes I could not produce elves, and my mind would wander through all sorts of magnificient and amazing creations, but the times that I did see elves I tried very hard to press them into giving up some non-transient feature that would comfirm at least a rudimentary "autonomous existence" beyond my own imagination. Of course, I could not. Whenever I tried to pull any information out of the entities regarding themselves, the data that was given up was always relevant only to me. The elves could not give me any piece of data I did not already know, nor could their existence be sustained under any kind of prolonged scrutiny. Like a dream, once you realize you are dreaming you are actually slipping into wakefulness and the dream fades. So it is with the elves. When you try to shine a light of reason on them they dissolve like shadows.

Actually, can anyone with experience of these apparent discarnate entities please comment on this? Have you had 'revelations' that go beyond something you already could have known on some level?

Glad to see you are still posting here komodo, I thought maybe I had scared you off :P <--- as close to a jocular sarcasm emoticon as I can find.

A very good question for two reasons.

If a entity can have sex with a person whats the motivation and 2 how as to dark matter [body]to molecule human body possible.

A theoretical question only in extreme examples.

But the fallen angel breed with human females [not a good thing].

Physical, not ghostly energy creature resonances from the gestalt mind or wherever.

And not unknown know perhaps today but more of a perverse male to male rape situation..

But is such dark matter physics a shadow or more real than molecular physics.

Well all physics are real and putting dark matter tag or any other is just waiting for science to prove or not and having a coffee table speculation.

Wish everything was proved.

Saying they are invisible and telepathic is true but how.

But I am sure that it just a a telepathic projection of illusion with some form of energy and they are experienced enough to know about brain structure circuitry, but not have the patience of a neurologist.

For a entity it would be more perception as to feedback from tests where a entity can make telepathic stress afflictions and see faster for controll purposes.

But the energy and ability of a entity is something to be studied from a distance using physics sensors.

Most M.D.S wouldn't touch such a subject with a ten foot pole.

Sort of touching a electric cable for short circuiting ones career so eventual sophisticated physics sensors will be developed mostly for brain research and they will with a larger range detect invisible brains [20 feet].

Devance what was that study you referenced a while back where they zapped certain parts of people's brains and they felt the presence of an entity?

Theres is ways of stimulating certain brain centers.

There is a strong magnetic pulse that supposedly can be applied on a particular area of the brain.

Can't goggle it now.

But a entity can stimulate brain centers also.

So a confused situation.

Supposedly a simple brain area is going to be simple.

A alien presence can be experienced by simple brain stimulation.

But nothing to do with a presence that has a complicated agenda which simple brain stimulation can't do.

I don't go with a magnetic field that supposedly going to reset neuron patterns. Sounds like the bad old days of snake oil medicine and using mercury for sex diseases.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214736,00.html

I have recently smoked a certain blend of herbs that have been laced in dmt. i got myself very relaxed and smoked three cones and held each one in for about 10 seconds. when i finished i layed on my couch wit my eyes closed and found myself surrounded by dark entities much taller than me. they looked scary but were friendly to me. in the dmt world my chest got very heavy and found it very hard to breath while in the real world my breathing was fine. they talked to each other around me and could not fix me so they had to pull out my chest and lungs. the one at my head said "we have to kill him and bring him with us.(that is when they pulled out my chest.) i was walking down a cobblestone road with them and all the buildings were weird and there were people in the walls. it was not a scarry place but felt quite inviting. this entity i was walking with was gargantuous and so was i. he told me a lot of insightfull things. these entities asked me why people were afraid of death and i couldnt reply. he told me this is what it is like to be dead you can do anything you like. he told me more things but i cant remember. i opened my eyes and i was unbeleivably happy i was laughing and very euphoric it was like i had just found out what the meaning of everything anyone has ever asked. very cool. the place could have been heaven. thoughts?

A angel will sing.

With many voices like a choir.

So just like a choir actually.

So a failsafe for hallucenogic perceptions.

Probably the 6th time that a friend of mine used HBWR seeds, he tried 26 for a strong psychedellic experience (and pains possibly akin to giving birth at one *short* moment). Anyway, this was the first time he was overcome like in another world. It was like there were paper cutouts all holding hands, each just a bright white entity. They danced side to side, some of them comming closer to him, and it was the absolute most beautiful thing he ever experienced.

Ive recently read 'The Spirit Molecule' and a bunch of other stuff on DMT, and have for a long time read about religious experiences (such as NDE's) and i find the whole topic very exciting. Its painfull how little we know about the subject of our own conciousness, influence/inspiration and signs of supernatural influence. Such a lack of basic understanding in a realm new to us.

Edited by five

In my experience with dmt i have only had one entity contact and that involved Syrian rue tea an hour and a half before i smoked the resin, no real insight or any thing of the like but there was an entity there, interestingly enough it was the caterpillar from alice in wonderland sitting on an amanita muscaria shroom with his hookah on another smaller shroom and from what i could gather he was smoking dmt in his pipe, i saw him smoke and turn to light as his energy was released, looking back on it i wish i could have gotten my self together enough to smoke from the other hose on his pipe or to smoke another from mine as i think this is what he was getting at, you are here in the room of colour, you need to step outside of it which i hadn't had quite a high enough dose for at that point in time. any how i have had many more entity contacts with salvia that i have dmt, almost always with a woman that i recognise but cant quite place and the elves, although i havnt come across the elves in dmt land they are almost always there when i smoke salvia, i have had them removing my brains from my head to help to transport them places, running and laughing in a park and running around the legs of the lady dressed in white. to me the salvia entity's seem to be a lot stronger in there ability to interact with me on a physical level as opposed to a mental level which dmt seems more like, although i hear stories of people getting torn apart and things like that on dmt i have only experienced that with salvia, dmt tends to produce colour and patterns and pretty things for me while salvia has the contacts and the more mystical type of feel to it for me.

Edited by tassiejd