The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

Ooh, I am going to be so busted...

Okay, I know there are threads on this already, but I don't understand why I have -1 messages. I mean, I know it happens, but I don't think they explain why and also one of the threads mentioned the possibility of PM's not being sent, which makes me worry because I have sent a few PM's lately and not gotten responses. It probably is just the usual explanation that everyone wishes I was dead, but is there a possibility PM's don't get sent if your Inbox is negative? Also, I looked for the announcement about this but I couldn't find it and I don't know where to look, well I suppose one follows from the other actually but yeah you get the idea.

Please don't hurt me.

If I remember right PM count was zeroed out at one point, so if you had one when that happened, then deleted it it'd show -1. Torsten can fix you.

IB: i also have -1 & so as a test to see if PM's are getting through i just sent you one. It'd be cool if you could send me one back, i'm getting bored ov that -1.

there is no problem about Pms getting through. The problem is simply with the database count in relation to zero.

If your count plays up every now and then please ignore. If you constantly have the same wrong number, please PM me and I will reset zero.

there is no problem about Pms getting through. The problem is simply with the database count in relation to zero.

If your count plays up every now and then please ignore. If you constantly have the same wrong number, please PM me and I will reset zero.

Crap. I was hoping there was a reason for it other than being unpopular :) <----- Look a smiley! (means it is a joke) :) <----another smiley to shoe that also is a joke... oh, shit! :) Argh... :) How do I stop? Somebody do something... :) *thunk*

*wind blowing, crickets etc*

Crap. I was hoping there was a reason for it other than being unpopular :) <----- Look a smiley! (means it is a joke) :) <----another smiley to shoe that also is a joke... oh, shit! :) Argh... :) How do I stop? Somebody do something... :) *thunk*

*wind blowing, crickets etc*

maybe its because u shoe things.

has to be about the only forum hassle I never get, the old negative mailbox (better than junk mail?). Everything comes thru and everything goes out no worries...though the one I got about "I Know What You Did Last Summer" was a lil disconcerting.

Got a giggle out of imagining the RL equivalent....aussie post drops a note to your letterbox reading "Dear Mr.Smith, we have a letter for you, but you can't have it . Nyah Nyah. Sincerely, A.Post."

Sundays....

VM

Everything comes thru and everything goes out no worries...

You know we are talking about the message folder, right?

:)