The Corroboree
andymonk

Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

i think it's a bit ov a stretch. There's enough stuff incorporated within the original flower ov life without having to extend it to encompass pentacles, fractals & freemasons.

Some nice cropcircle tie ins though.

Wiki has a really good page on the flower:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life

If spherical like ball has meaning.

Arab designs has circles and triangles.

Since alcohol is forbidden in the moslem aart cuture a visual style based on hash arose.

I am not driven mad by the sight of a naked women.

I can only wonder what the muslem are thinking they doing by clothing their women in such a fashion.

If we were dogs we could smell the molecules and think that is us.

So its a political. By Fanatics.

I couldn't remember the site but somehow wrapping a wind helixical around a torsus when looked at with magnetic iron particles looks like a wing or a plant.

So magnetic field is negating itself in a fractal model.

i think it's a bit ov a stretch. There's enough stuff incorporated within the original flower ov life without having to extend it to encompass pentacles, fractals & freemasons.

Some nice cropcircle tie ins though.

Wiki has a really good page on the flower:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life

I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower(found in "the osireon" at abydos in egypt(pics)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears :blink: 4love and light 2all :) x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other optical illusion................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. post-3716-1183598129_thumb.jpgpost-3716-1183598148_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1183598129_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1183598148_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1183598129_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1183598148_thumb.jpg

I couldn't remember the site but somehow wrapping a wind helixical around a torsus when looked at with magnetic iron particles looks like a wing or a plant.

So magnetic field is negating itself in a fractal model.

The complete FOL contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life(pic1). The complete flower also contains the metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids(pic2). Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation its self............................................................................post-3716-1183598817_thumb.jpg post-3716-1183598673.gif

post-3716-1183598673.gif

post-3716-1183598817_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1183598673.gif

post-3716-1183598817_thumb.jpg

Edited by andymonk

been wondering for a while why i'm not seeing the term 'logos' used for the flower of life, surely thats what it represents?

gods image?

another thing,i see the mer ka ba more as my matrix pod than as a space ship.it seems odd this model is not more common.

t s t .

Can you explain to me how a 2 dimensional object can contain more than 2 dimensions worth of information? I find sacred geometry really interesting, but i dont know much about it.

been wondering for a while why i'm not seeing the term 'logos' used for the flower of life, surely thats what it represents?

gods image?

another thing,i see the mer ka ba more as my matrix pod than as a space ship.it seems odd this model is not more common.

t s t .

I thought logos reffers to the metaphysical realm of information, like the noosphere or morphogenetic field or the collective unconscious. I guess in this way any kind of information regarding the SELF or god or gods image or.. lets say the highest altruistic values and the perfect harmonious geometric configurations and the fractal/geometric/holographic nature of reality can be all expressed as 'the logos' or the information encoded invisibly inside all that is.

Having said that all values and things and opinions and non-things are god, so any description of anything is in some part explaining part of the whole (god). I think the best descriptors of god though are those unchangeable truths of geometry and maths and perhaps mythology and symbology as the living language of god, but thats what keeps changing, it seems the divine architecture of maths and geometry remains timeless, however recent readings into occult conspiracies suggests that the formation of reality through higher order mathematical and numeric constructs is being hacked and modified if you will. I wish i had specifics of how this is so (cant be stuffed digging it up) but really it sounds so insane, ill try to explain anyway.

there is a code if you will of numbers and dates and all that. some people go into LOTS of effort to connect synchronistically these things through meaningful associations or numeric addition multiplication etc. Now this may be a weird sort of idea but imagine that all that happens around you, all that you do, is not inspired from your past experiences but rather it is being attracted to a future event, these events are aligned in their connections that are hard to see until we flex some mental muscle, only by using proper brain power and accumulating data and studying patterns can we begin to see the numeric or meaningful connections linking events, but is that to say they caused them? it is a theory of mine that the final interpretation or the final realisation or the final connection of space/time mind/matter conjunctions is what has created all its lead up events. It is reverse causality.

I guess there may be an unseen system of numeric (or other) connections on a higher dimension giving form to the lower levels that may be seen as random and totally chaotic but through insane acidinspired conspiracy ramblings patterns are found. I mean is it the world that we interpret and make meaning out of or is it meaning that is interpreted and creating the world?

So through some kind of code, sept 11 was on its way a long time ago. Notice the dates when things happen though it is important.

9/11 aka. 911 the american emergency phone number. sept 11 was also the same date in 1973 that the cia had the deomcratically elected president of chile (communist) Salvador Allende "commit suicide" and be replaced by the brutal torturing with electrodes on genitalia dictator Pinochet. And they have it as 911 they're trying to brainwash the whole world into having the month day year system.. wtf it obviously goes in order of increasing timespan.. day month year.. wtf united states!?!?!

Oh yeah also Tool-Parabola video clip told me that the PTB have us controlled through geometry and whatnot. Also some other crackjob conspiracy sites tell of the geometric alignments of sites at washington and such. then there's all the freakily accurate alignments to constellations all over the world and to some other kind of planetary energy grid thingo. How the fuck are we this perfect at some things?

Anyhow i have the feeling that all these things.. where and how things take palce are all more or less controlled by our cosmic reflection in space.. some kind of thing like that.

..back to geometry,

I'm in a weird sort of mindstate now thinking about possible alternate realities where this hexagonal perfect harmonious relationship (the flower of life, the phi spiral the divine ratio etc...) is replaced by another configuration of geometrical PERFECTION creating another subset of reality-rules. Perhaps in other realms of existance there are an infinite amount of other harmoniously perfect configurations that we cannot even see let alone imagine yet.. maybe Dimitry can help me with that though.

Edited by El Duderino

The complete FOL contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life(pic1). The complete flower also contains the metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids(pic2). Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation its self............................................................................

See that's what i mean. The tree,the fruit,the egg, the seed of life & the metatron cube are contained within the "basic" flower ov life anyway. Why make life more complicated than it needs to be? KISS :lol:

I'll give it a try.

This more of a physics explanation than any thing else.

But reassuring.

The three sides of the triangle represent the three physics principles of physics,

1 is time

2 is space/distance

3 energy/ movement

A triangle that can be seen and changed in a ratio.

Although only by atomic physics scientist can have the leasure of studying atom cracking from a mathematical level with a very expensive nuclear acclerrator.

The circle represents atomic matter which is the combination of the above.

A rather crude physics desciption but does have a reassuring spiritual outlook.

A orderly outlook.

posted by el d

..back to geometry,

I'm in a weird sort of mindstate now thinking about possible alternate realities where this hexagonal perfect harmonious relationship (the flower of life, the phi spiral the divine ratio etc...) is replaced by another configuration of geometrical PERFECTION creating another subset of reality-rules. Perhaps in other realms of existance there are an infinite amount of other harmoniously perfect configurations that we cannot even see let alone imagine yet.. maybe Dimitry can help me with that though.

this is where da vinci's canon and mer ka ba come in for me.

had spent years on my kundalini chakra system,then been given the expansion kit.

mer ka ba is sort of living inside a living flower of life .

most of the stuff comes from melkizadek and i'm not comfortable with/about him.

looking around further,there are other ways of configuring your geometry.

the main issue seems to to about using the navel or heart as centre.

and the relationship between heart and mind.

think this is what castenadas assemblage point is about.

the theory is everything has a mer ka ba type field,it must in order to exist.

this is normally an unconscious thing.

but by as melkizadek says 'remembering the mer ka ba' we begin a sort of feedback relationship with it.my matrix pod model.

sorry if i'm raving,,i'm a bit in shock still..........

t s t .

and here i was thinking it was just a picture drawn up by some old guy on opium with nothing else to do 2000 years ago :P

There is macrorquatum physics which very different.

Physics as known is more a particle/time travel movement.

Macroquatum physics is like direct a connection.

The matter transmitter on star trek would be the old primitive model. Beam up particles Scotty.

The new model is that time space is linked so just walk into a different local.

A different type of physics.

posted by el d

..back to geometry,

this is where da vinci's canon and mer ka ba come in for me.

had spent years on my kundalini chakra system,then been given the expansion kit.

mer ka ba is sort of living inside a living flower of life .

most of the stuff comes from melkizadek and i'm not comfortable with/about him.

looking around further,there are other ways of configuring your geometry.

the main issue seems to to about using the navel or heart as centre.

and the relationship between heart and mind.

think this is what castenadas assemblage point is about.

the theory is everything has a mer ka ba type field,it must in order to exist.

this is normally an unconscious thing.

but by as melkizadek says 'remembering the mer ka ba' we begin a sort of feedback relationship with it.my matrix pod model.

sorry if i'm raving,,i'm a bit in shock still..........

t s t .

=== Accidentally went on another rant, too tired now to double-check the bs-factor ===

I understand that the 3d mer-ka-ba configuration is an 'extension' of the flower of life, but really it is a representation of the same thing. If anything the flower of life is a reduction of the actual merkaba configuration. That is two intersecting 4-sided pyramids instead of 2 intersecting triangles on the flat representation. How then does this geometry extend in higher dimensions. 2d-->3d --> 4d one could guess that the points of intersection in space/time have a similar geometric configuration in the higher dimesnion where all possible timelines (of this version of infinitee :wink:) are seen as a continous whole on a single plane of existance - the plane of intersecting timelines.. what do these intersections mean? well they're meaningful intersections, the higher dimensions are formed witnessed through meaning connections and give form to the lower. We do not need to see our creator to exist, we do not NEED to see the meaning to exist, but it shows us why.. it lets us create a resason why i should say. (hmm i digressed already)

What I mean to say is that with our perspectives of the spatial dimensions we have a specific unchangeable perfection. It seems many things in our reality like the way we view our world are constantly changing. Change is the only constant. However there are these timeless geometric configurations with perfect harmonic balance and equal reinforcement of force at every point, the most physically stable configuration and mirroring the principle of 3's as devance described.

Now my question is really, is there a perfect realm of numbers maths and geometry that is unchangeable and timless? Do these 'templates' of existance give form to the constant flux of being/becoming or are they too in a state of being/becoming? is the 6 point configuration a temporary template on its way to becoming something else?

It seems that this "timeless" sacred geometry is the one true constant. But what if there is more that we cannot perceive let alone imagine. It is that abstract thinking that tickles the brain but brings nothing tangible that you can see or understand... Imagine for instance that the perfect harmonic configuration of the flower of life (2d representation of the 3d mer-ka-ba lattice) is extended past 6 points into 7. This would totally throw the perfection out of balance, but say that it does'nt! and on another plane of existance this extended geometry is also just as perfect. I guess this could make sense if there is more degrees of freedom to each dimension, if a flat plane can somehow hyperextend to a different kind of spatial behaviour allowing for this extended geometry. Really this line of questioning ultimately leads to questioning the stability of the abstract realm too. It is out of the ether that we pull this maths and geometry shit from, could it be maybe an invention as much as a discovery.. how much of our universe do we create as we discover.. or how much of our creation are we re-discovering?

Seeing as all things exist all the time in every possible configuration (totality) maybe the magick reality determining principles of maths and geometry are replaced by some other asbtract ideas. Maybe maths doesn't even exist in other realities. I know germs didn't exist until we invented them, and we were so much healthier.. of course random acts of god were a reality (like death by germs). Things happen as they happen, the rest is a matter of perspective that tells us what, how and why.

What trips me out is the perfectness of geometry and the weird workigns of maths. That theres this thing out there in the abstract realm that (think it was) Newton discovered and called calculus. Which is perfect for.. what it is, it is the only thing for what it is, it was not invented as it always existed, it was just discovered, an easter egg hidden by the giant bunny in the sky.

Probability calculations say that there is a strong pattern that determines how Likely things are to happen given certain statistical data. This suggests that given enough information things can become VERY predictable. Discovering these functions is uncovering gods code as these are the functions that run our lives and how likely it is for things to happen caused by the 'random' system of nature.

E = mc^2 was an equation waiting to be discovered. Einstein philosophised about relativity from what was implied by the world around him. It would have been a visionary Eureka moment rather than a systematic working out of how it must be, working off old hypothesis and old paradigms of thought. What was needed instead of 'progressing' from the old science was to jump onto totally novel ideas. They were discoveries 'invented' by a creative mind that connected the dots of forces unseen.

Maybe connecting the dots onto some kind of higher dimensional "time-map" will provide funky geometric perfection and 'prove' the holographic principle as extending into higher dimensions, but how to measure and map these mental/space/junctions on a graph, is all pretty theoretical really. Then maybe that is the next step to doing the dimensional jump, it is escaping the limitations of physically bound information, there is the whole morphogenetic field to remember for us, mental maps can be pretty stable too, ever have re-occuring dreams in the exact same spot of an invented mental location?

Anyhow it goes like this.. Totality is the reality, we're only experienceing it one slice at a time. We share our realities with those of the same wavelenghts. Maybe those of us that are content to follow the rules, not only of how to act but what we're even allowed to possibly think MIGHT be a possibility, will forever be trapped in the limitations of these thoughts. Maybe When I'm over this I can spend my days pan-dimensionally travelling with my alien buddies every now and then playing some games with those that choose to remain in an illusion but vacation back home to 'us' occasionally.

Well I think physics is living as to be understand in quatum physics.

So a geometry type of outlook is the same as a mental outlook if using the symbolic feel good model as to I will do this and that as a ritual it must come true.

Really more of a female pagan model.

See that's what i mean. The tree,the fruit,the egg, the seed of life & the metatron cube are contained within the "basic" flower ov life anyway. Why make life more complicated than it needs to be? KISS :lol:
Sorry,but i disagree. The incomplete flower does not contain the metatron cube. Drunvalo and his like may say it does but as you can see it doesnt. The complete flower contains the three dimensional metatron cube. attachment=6576:images.jpg]

post-3716-1185922271.jpg

post-3716-1185922271.jpg

post-3716-1185922271.jpg

Edited by andymonk

The incomplete fol is found all over the ancient world. The oldest and original incomplete fol is found on several pillars within "the osireion" at abydos in egypt. The osireion(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archaeologists can or wont give a date for the flower. Neither will they explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions? I believe the flower has been delibarately ignored so world secret societies can keep the flowers secrets hidden. :(http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/gary_fletcher/osireion.html http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm

Edited by andymonk

Has any FOL symbols or documents been found or recorded found in Eastern Europe (Slovak Regions?) And here have most of the finds been and what cultures have seemed to embrace it?

just curious :)

i believe the fol is an 'open secret'.

hidden in plain sight.

t s t .

Edited by t st tantra

This may be of interest. I believe,the symbol on this knights templar tombstone(pic1),found in the st magnus cathedral,kirkwall,orkney,scotland(pic2),is a representation of the egg of life(sacred geometry,pic3),which is found within the first layer of the complete flower of life. :) x Any opinions? post-3716-1186793375_thumb.jpg post-3716-1186793386_thumb.jpg post-3716-1186793396_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1186793375_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1186793386_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1186793396_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1186793375_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1186793386_thumb.jpg

post-3716-1186793396_thumb.jpg