The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ferret

anyone bought seed from cactus-heaven?

whats the verdict? anyone been burned?

i ordered quite a lot a few years ago from them. i had a great experience with them, but their payment methods sucked (i used western union, fucking expensive!) i ordered a bunch of cacti seeds and some succulents, all were great except their T. bridgesii. 0/200 sprouted! on the flip side i had 100% from all the lophs, pachanoi and tershekii. in fact i just planted the last of that order a few days ago :)

i would say good company. shipping was around a week if i remember right.

Shipping took 5-6weeks for me, but arrived very well packed.

One pack of 100 seeds was short 69 seeds. But apart from that no real complaints.

I payed online with credit card. Took a while for him to clear it their end, but was cheap and quick for me.

I'll let u know wat their customer service is like after they deal with my missing 69 seeds.

Shipping took 5-6weeks for me, but arrived very well packed.

One pack of 100 seeds was short 69 seeds. But apart from that no real complaints.

I payed online with credit card. Took a while for him to clear it their end, but was cheap and quick for me.

I'll let u know wat their customer service is like after they deal with my missing 69 seeds.

customs may have scraped the missing 69 if they looked to be contaminated maybee?

here

preatty good crew too.

if customs saw pests they would destroy the entire package, not take 69 seeds....

I've ordered in bulk from cactus heaven, pretty good prices, a few dud packs but I was overall very happy. Delivery does take a while I agree.

sweet sounds good . and all you have to do to get cites 1 seeds in is to fork out £15? as long as its okay on ICON?

customs may have scraped the missing 69 if they looked to be contaminated maybee?

Sorry to be nitpicky - but it would have been quarantine, not customs if that was the cause, although as kadakadu pointed out, they would have destroyed the whole lot.

Customs would be the issue if there was no CITES certification or if the seeds were illegal under drug laws.

Great customer service, Highly recommended seed supplier!!!