The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bit

Pach crest

This lil guy arrived for me in the mail today!!! Stoked!!!!

_MG_8297_web.jpg

_MG_8298_web.jpg

Great score

Bet you can't wait till you can clone from it.

Hi bit,

it´s a very popular and good growing crest! It pups a lot! That was really a very worthy investition! bye Eg

you lucky bastard bit, i would KILL for one of those babies.

wish i could find one somewhere in Australia.

Thanks guys :)

PD: found it on trademe (same as ebay). Paid through the nose for it, so it's definitely sought after, I just wanted it more than everyone else! I know of only a handful in NZ

lol passive ill sell you one of mine if you wack somone for me :P jks. But if the price is right Ill sell one.

name the price Teo.

damn nice one bit. im also keen to find myself one of these monstrosities. would probably even trade one of my variegated knuthiana for one..

any loph crests going around?

any loph crests going around?

I haven't seen any in the flesh but i hear that they are in australia somewhere. Meant to be pretty pricey thought, easily $150+.

Hi bit, I also saw that baby on trademe, but the price got a bit silly towards the end, and I've already got one which I paid $10 for... also, the guy I got it from had literally a hundred or more, quite a few massive ones, but I really had to argue with him to get just one little one... he told me to come back in a year and ask him again, so it might be time for a visit.

Hi bit, I also saw that baby on trademe, but the price got a bit silly towards the end, and I've already got one which I paid $10 for... also, the guy I got it from had literally a hundred or more, quite a few massive ones, but I really had to argue with him to get just one little one... he told me to come back in a year and ask him again, so it might be time for a visit.

Hey IB, would you mind sharing with me who it was? Maybe we could visit together. One is never enough :D Yes the price was a bit silly :blush: