The Corroboree
Conan Troutman

'NZ woman dies from magic mushrooms'

creach its an LDLO for an oral dose on a human

http://ptcl.chem.ox.ac.uk/MSDS/LY/d-lyserg...ethylamide.html

can find more aswell

But how did they get that data? Clearly they didn't do a controlled experiment with hundreds of humans and then watch them die - although i guess the military probably did in project artichoke. Still I'm suspisicous.

But how did they get that data? Clearly they didn't do a controlled experiment with hundreds of humans and then watch them die - although i guess the military probably did in project artichoke. Still I'm suspisicous.

As far as i can work out somtimes when people die from things scientific reports are written on it, especially if its not well known to be deadly. So the values are published values not made up. From memory alot are pubmed articles. Still im not 100% aware on how these reports work.

i thought there were no deaths from lsd........so the figure would be unknown?

only animal death i know of is the squirel found in a cellar in the uk used for manufacturing.

john griggs ,leader of' the brotherhood of eternal love' is claimed in the book of the same name by stewart tendler and david may to have died of an overdose of pure psilopsybin.another report stated it was actually pcp.

the book has recently been reprinted,its an interesting read.

t s t .

i thought there were no deaths from lsd........so the figure would be unknown?

only animal death i know of is the squirel found in a cellar in the uk used for manufacturing.

john griggs ,leader of' the brotherhood of eternal love' is claimed in the book of the same name by stewart tendler and david may to have died of an overdose of pure psilopsybin.another report stated it was actually pcp.

the book has recently been reprinted,its an interesting read.

t s t .

Very interesting read that one! it used to be on the Online Psychedelic Book Library. I read it before they took that book down.

Guess the thing is these fellas were ingesting INSANE amounts of straight lsd crystal and they asumed the same saftey for a natural psychedelic. I think it was purely synthetic psilocybin actually. Never heard the pcp possibility. seems unlikely, why would a trusted friend give them a certain drug claiming it to be another.

Edited by El Duderino

just cos youve never heard it happening doesnt mean it cant yeah? and we arnt talking about normal experiences here, LDLO are just that the lowest published lethal dose so its not going to be a normal dose nor will it compare with the amount other people are taking.

it doesn't matter how they word it. this proves that mushrooms plus somebody elses heart in your chest plus transplant meds can be fatal, and is that any surprise? that only makes them circumstantially fatal and those are some pretty extreme circumstances.

yeah i should say that most psychoactive substances prooove more safe then a lot of perscription drugs, its just that hallucinations and cramping etc are regarded as side effects.