The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Cacti anyone?

You just gotta see this to believe it. Check out Geldbok's (a member from The Nook) geocites page HERE. The link was originally posted from THIS thread. Just awesome. Click on 'Pictures from my collection' and sit back in awe.

This guy is a grafting god. I worship thee :worship:

they are all so beautiful... :wub:

i will be keeping my eye out for things of interest in peru for u ace... :wink:

x peace brother

Thanks Husk! Speaking of which, how much longer till the big trip? No doubt it'll be the experience of a lifetime!

OMG that collection is beautiful :drool2:

Grafting god for sure :worship:

WOAH...... :drool2:

BTW. There's a guy in Melbourne with a collection similar to that, lives in Bayswater - he's even open to the public and sells them from his home/backyard (well at least he did when I lived there 2 years ago) but by appointment only (he's an old guy and doesn't really like trippers just walking in off the street asking for that cactus that gets you high 'n that) but he does sell a lot of pachanoi's (he knows where the money is!) and the occasional loph.

But his collection is simply incredible, well worth a look - obviously one of Australia's ORIGINAL cactus collectors like Vlado, also very happy to ramble on for hours about this species and that - providing it's not too near tea-time :lol:

I wish I could remember his name or business name.... might be in the phone book tho... pretty sure it's called "Bayswater Cactus Garage" or the "The Cactus Garage" or something like that anyway...

Edited by philistine

Lookat all those flowers!! I'd love to collect them, make a hawaiian flower necklace and give it to my mum for mothers day :)

yeaah ace buddy, leaving in 10 days sorry for late reply, compy's on the blink atm :BANGHEAD2: )... i will pm u soon though...yeah but anything you can think of??

x peace man