The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
phloom

the uber frequency has been found

Check these tunes out!, free to download from Paul Abad; the fattest most psychedelic sounds.... and its not stupid tweety Israely fluff trance!!!

http://paul.subterran.org/music.php

Oh yeah, and he's playing on wednesday night at the fringe bar, at the Boys+Girls exhibition, where i will be shamelessly self promoting myself and my artwork!!!

See you there

.... and its not stupid tweety Israely fluff trance!!!

haha i cant help but being anti-semitic it seems, but why is israeli trance so crap? guess its just the mainstream stuff, and its pretty bloody mainstream ova there

i havn't listened to much israeli psytrance but i had an album a coupla years ago called "israeliens" & it was f#@kin fat! absolutely awsome shit, so some of it ain't shite :)

saw him for the first time at mardi grass and downloaded that dj set you suggested

not my kind of tunes at all but anybody who puts on a festival like earth frequency deserves a thumping great series of pats on the back.

Dlaoded all three

I dig the trance most, then the breaks then the dub. I like this music for studying cuz theres not much distractions. I guess the trance and the dub are best for this.. silence is just too weird for studying.

anyway cheers for the links, need to get more psy sets. I remember there wer a few good local ones, like from SA. When I can be bothered I'll try to find a fw links, would be a good idea to have a thread just for mix sets.

Thanks for the music Phloom!