The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
naja naja

Who knows wat I wanna know?

I'm sure sum1 here knows sumthing that I don't know, but would like to know. Maybe sum1 could shoot me a PM and let me know wat I wanna know. Until then I am staying in this darkened room.

I know plenty, but I doubt its of much use to ya :P Nice and cryptic there Naj :wink: Will the cat be let outta the bag eventually? I'm gathering the forum title will be the clue for the puzzle?

At this point in time the only things that you could possibly wanna know is why under australian plants there is swuch a topic, but then the thought occurs well what exactly does australian plants mean? and why does it seem to be filled with stuff about plants that grow in australia rather than the myriad other things that could poetically be described as a patriotic in joke which only very few of the plant species would actually be designed to use as nutrients. There are however many introduced species being evolved which given the correct ratio's of bullshit to linguistically applicatable arrangments perform veruy many of the same modificatory functions.

There can also be found many useful anagramatical implications whose insinuated deliberation assumes a position of relative3 mental comrehendability.

Hopefu8lly the frequency upon which the communication can be understood is applicable to a positive comprehension between the nodes within such an informational transference.

I think ive pretty much covered the things you wanted to know about this specific topic.

peace.

In this darkened room I sit no longer, for the sun is shining through.

quote: "anagramatical"_____ "correct ratio's of bullshit to linguistically applicatable arrangments perform veruy many of the same modificatory functions"

What?? :unsure: dude, you just lowered the standard something chronic!

oh man... najanaja, yeah man its just a matter of time hey;)

naja are you gogin to shed some light to us other poor fullas sitting in a dark room??? :) :) :)

damn and all my life i thought it was 41

how wrong i was...

The light it burns.

Yeah 42 might be the answer but we still don't know the question lol :D

Exactly, before u can understand the answer, u must know the question. :P

Sry I can't be any more clear.

Knowledge is power my friend. :scratchhead: Or is often perceived that way :scratchhead::scratchhead:

I just wanna know why people are not using their power for the greater good, especially in this day and age! You realy shouldn't give karma such a golden opportunity to BITE YOU ON THE ASS now... So TAKE HEED all ye knowers, the time has come to PASS ON THE KNOWLEGE...(to naja).

Geeze that sounds a bit worrying.... do you write generic letters for Centrelink by any chance? :P true though, someoneorother said that an idea shared is doubled not halved. Unless we're talking profits here lol.

Guest Øskorei

looking for sinicuichi ? Nah, there'd be no need for such mystery if you were after a little 'sun-opener'.....

"loose lips, sink ships."

I've got the mice building the super computer now naja. :wink:

But for now your the only one who knows what you want to know. Until we know what you want to know we can't give you an answer. :)

Edited by Harry

sunken ships make beautiful reefs

quote: "anagramatical"_____ "correct ratio's of bullshit to linguistically applicatable arrangments perform veruy many of the same modificatory functions"

What?? :unsure: dude, you just lowered the standard something chronic!

oh man... najanaja, yeah man its just a matter of time hey;)

haha, something chronic, me and mates used to say that all the time, never ever heard anyone else say it.

i have no idea whats going on here.

I don't think anyone knows whats going on here hehe.

Maybe Naja is WS LOL

he's about to find out that bei8bng a stapler is harder than it looks. crunch time is close at hand.

i have puppies.

they came out of my dog.

before i put the wine into my mouth and let it absorb through my belly.

they are little

there is 8 puppies.

2 boys and 6 girls.

they are little puppies.

ok ok im getting someone now whose having a great day mixed with sad day, they want a best friend, thats not trapped in someone elses body. they are thinking about peaches. but that may be a symptom of their condidzion.

the little yellow ones they give them are very fun, sometimes you get a little light headed but i tihk k there is some "assertiveness" cpontained within. is that an untrustowrthy emotive scenario.

there is gonna be some funny stuff in the world.

i hope i am responsible for at least 75% of it.

you did a reading on my best firend and you kinda messed him up.

but it was fun wasnt it, they just used their intuition.

isnt real??

then your a stupid deusch

the police?

unstable<cunt badge number 696968

else return to home.

if unstable cunt = true then

play exceptional societal repremand

if drugs are cool = false then

return to piss take

comment "this is so lame, i wish there was a point to life other than fixing the imperfections that only God could be aware of."

end.

i know what u wanna know doo daa doo daa. if you wanna know please send 2.95 cash to pay for un lucky muthers who got left out of the "grand scheme" by the littlest man under the great sun.

You guys are all trippers... I don't know if I feel comfortable associating with you all any longer.

Reptyle loves puppy placenta. He tried to eat it before she did. I swear.

Sometimes I even confuse myself.

Two trains leave heading towards Sydney at 6.21 am. One leaves from Brisbane and another from Melbourne. Which one arrives first?

Melbourne!

Maybe your friend of a friends friends uncle, can give us some more info Naja? unless youve already sorted it out.

Or is harry right and your WS?

lol joking :)

Two trains leave heading towards Sydney at 6.21 am. One leaves from Brisbane and another from Melbourne. Which one arrives first?

Depends if the train driver decides to stop in NNSW for rainbow serpent and GET PSYCHEDELIC WOOOOOOOO!!!