The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Who is Paul Wolfowitz?, Sometimes I get an real eerie feeling

Guest Warrioe-Sage

I'm not trying to piss on anybody but this fellow frightens the pants of a me

Wolfowitz.jpg

his name is Paul Wolfowitch and I've seen him popping up every now and then with some disturbing situation

I think he's been active in the background @ high level for many years and I can't find mmuch on this piece of crap

he used to be behind the US administration, now he's a prominent in the world wide bank(wwb), does anyone have some more intel on this character?

I dunno much about Wolfowitz apart froom

Paul Wolfowitz is the United States Deputy Secretary of Defense, and President George W. Bush's nominee for President of the World Bank.

Wolfowitz served for three years as U.S. Ambassador to Indonesia during the Reagan administration. Wolfowitz denounced U.S. support for Saddam Hussein during the conflict with Iran.

Wolfowitz is considered a "neoconservative". He is known for his hawkish views, pro-Israel advocacy and support for the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Quote:

"There's a lot of money to pay for this. It doesn't have to be U.S. taxpayer money. We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon." -- Congressional Testimony, March 27, 2003

- He is a "dual citizen" of Israel. Funny, I always thought America was

supposed to be run by erm... Americans but apparently not.

- He is one of the "Four Horsemen" who helped to write the "Project for a

New American Century", a document written in September 2000 that calls for

a "process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change" in US

foreign policy, then even said that domestic political conditions would not

permit this but "absent some catastrophic and catalysing event - like a new

Pearl Harbour". One year later, the "new Pearl Harbour" - the September 11

terrorist attacks - provided the excuse for the "revolutionary" upheaval of

US policy under Bush.

Wolfowitz though... many people say Israel uses the USA as its proxy

to invade its neighbors whilst Israel sits back and relaxes, not having to

take any blame for any of it because it is America doing the invading!

Clever trick huh?! Get as many "officials" into US Government as possible

like Wolfowitz and the rest follows.

The very fact that anyone who even says this has to then say "I am not against

Jews but..." well hold on, why do we even find ourselves having to SAY that, the

alarm bells should be ringing right there... the way they USE "anti semitism" as

their ace in the hole... except it seems to not work as much as it used to.

I said to my dad, how come Israel can have nukes but all the surrounding

countries are not allowed to have them and we fly of the handle if they even

HINT that they might want them? Then he says "well, Israel isn't a nutty

society like Iraq, Iran etc" like he has ever BEEN THERE... no, he gets his

"news" from the TV which is extremely slanted. Israel had its teenage girls

signing bombs to be dropped on the Lebanon! So there you have it A NUTTY

SOCIETY! They don't really get any more NUTTY THAN THAT when they have

their teenage girls signing bombs, never seen pictures like that coming out of

ANY other country. Do we see this on the news? No, a story worth reporting

WHEN IT IS ISRAEL doing it, does not get reported, ask yourself why... why

does this ONE country, out of all the 200+ countries in the world, enjoy not

only the bulk of its military funded by American taxpayers, including nuclear

warheads, but they also enjoy complete anonimity when it comes to people

reporting what goes on in Israel like the girls signing the bombs.

Imagine if you live in England and they had teenage girls signing bombs to

be dropped on Baghdad! What would THAT SAY about our society? It would

say it is completly TWISTED and if they have teenage girls in that mindset

then what the hell are they going to be like when they grow up and what

the hell do the guys grow up to be like? Hehe, they come to the USA and

work in the Government.

Then the classic counter argument "how do you know those pictures are real"

LOL... if you're going to use that logic then how do you know ANYTHING is real?

How do you know the moon is not made of cheese? Because it just isn't, you know

it isn't the same as you know the pictures of Israeli teenagers signing bombs is

real... why would it be fake? Why even suggest these things are fake? This is what

gets me about people, if they don't want to believe it then it must be fake! OMFG!

WAKE UP!

You have to ask why do American taxpayes fund Israel's huge military and yet kill

people like Saddam Hussein. Why are there "dual citizens" of ANY other country

working in the White House and why so many from Israel?

Why is it OK for Israel to have nukes?

Heh, you work it out, its NOT HARD to work out is it?

But then of course you're "anti-semitic" if you even so much as point this out.

Well actually, it is Africans that make up something like 85% of the worlds

"Semitic" cultures, not Israelis. Its just a security blanket they use.

Its like me complaining that someone is calling me a nig*er when I am white

In '96, when the PNAC started to crank up the propaganda, most of the people in the beltway* dismissed the entire group, mistakenly thinking that these guys were so extreme that nobody would ever place them in power. The members of the PNAC in 1996 ended up becoming major players in the Bush administration.

I think the whole lot of them should be be strung upside-down on the flagpoles that run along side the United Nations, lowering them to 2 or three feet above the ground during happy-hour and just after the bars close for the night, so drunkards can take turns spitting on them. After a week of that, then ship them all to iraq to hold things down while the troops are evacuated. After the last soldier leaves, then they can all stay and fight the war they wanted so ****ing badly.

They are the absolute in American Evil. Feed them to the pigs!

(*Insider term politicians and pundents use to describe the academy of dunces that make up both houses of congress, and all of the various personel working in the Whitehouse. Whenever a third party independent or anyone not firmly entrenched in D.C. politics attempts to gain office, these elitist pricks will say that these outsider candidates won't be effective, because they are "outside the beltway".)

192642682_2fea4cce66_o.jpg

They are even smiling as they do it.

bush_israel_sandwich.jpg

Hail Israel Mein Fuhrer!

wolfdaughteram9.jpg

What a dirty bastard. How anyone can respect a man that gobs on his own head is beyond me! Here's his daughter after she complained of a wayward eyelash:

Well apparently this series of films (like they call it... its from BBC I think), it still available at google video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=88...f+Nightmares%22

It starts around min 7 with a guy named Strauss (if I got the name correctly), whom I think was Wolfowitz teacher. It starts talking about Wolfowitz until min 20.

I was very amazed at the duo Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz in that documentary... hell!! the whole first 30 mins are enough to scare you forever. (on second thouht it may be more easier to convert that thing to divx or something)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=88...f+Nightmares%22

Guest onemind

lol, that cumshot at the end really wraps it up :P

P.S I am Paul Wolfowitz..

Wolfawits is an old player, and hes not scary, hes just an other evil "bush" boy, however now that he is in charge of the world bank is pretty retarded but eh, he still aint a lizard lol and wtf is with the cumshot?

Dude seriosuly some Chlorpromazine, Quetiapine, Resperidone and or Olanzapine would really help. In addition Amitriptyline, Bupropion, Citalopram, Mirtazapine, Trazodone and or Venlafaxine would help you if you feel down about any of these characters. If you feel anxious about these people Alprazolam, Chlordiazepoxide, Diazepam, Flunitrazepam, Flurazepam, Lorazepam, Nimetazepam and or Temazepam. Dude your worrying me you devote alot of time and energy into uncovering people that really don't need to be uncovered and make a hell of alot of accusations. What also concearns me is that you refer to him as One of the four horseman which leads me to believe you are looking at the world in an apocalyptic mannor. You continually display dangerous psychological signs please seek medical advice or take what has already been perscribed.

This is not a personal attack on you WS but genuine concearn for your wellbeing

Greeny out

P.S. Love the cumshot

Guest onemind

He is not insane, he has just woken up to the truth. You and the rest of the sheeple are the once that are nuts :)

He is not insane, he has just woken up to the truth. You and the rest of the sheeple are the once that are nuts :)

I am nuts olanzapine and diazepam for me. :) No more weed :(

Its true,Mr Wolf is an evil currupt bastard from what i have gatherd over the years of hearing his name, a real good neocon

BUT his motives would be more about money and power and less to do with spilling the blood of children to refresh his lizard form.

Find your own facts, and for gods sake stop listening to David icke. hes fucking crazy! Hes probebly a love child from the 60s who had himself a fair share of acid during a crazy time.

it's funny how people who assert that Wolfowitz is some sort of racist/slash/fascist Zionist operative or something conveniently forget that his girlfriend, who has recently gotten old Dr. Wolfowitz into some trouble with her exorbitant World Bank salary, is in fact a Muslim. Wolfowitz is a multicultural, tolerant intellectual. Being a neoconservative doesn't make you a fascist.

He doesn't scare me, nor does George W Bush. I get more scared by people i see in Dunkin' Donuts.

Best just to live your life without conspiratorial resentment, unless conspiracy is totally your deal, in which case, go for it - whatever floats your boat. There's some really fun conspiracy stories out there these days. I go for Gore Vidal's latest senile offerings when the mood strikes.

As for dual citizenship... many Australians are dual citizens. Hell, in about 2 years, I'll be a dual Aust/US citizen myself. If anyone wants to start a conspiracy theory concerning my untoward division of patriotism (or lack thereof), please feel free.

Following his World Bank presidential nomination, Wolfowitz was reported[27] to be in a relationship with World Bank senior gender coordinator Shaha Ali Riza, a Muslim-Arab feminist[28] who, according to The Times, "shares Wolfowitz’s passion for spreading democracy in the Arab world" and "is said to have reinforced his determination to remove Saddam Hussein’s oppressive regime.

Pre-emption

Wolfowitz had been a long-term advocate of this policy to strike first to eliminate threats. According to Seymour Hersh; "The Pentagon's conservative and highly assertive civilian leadership, assembled by Wolfowitz, gained extraordinary influence, especially after September 11th. These civilians were the most vigorous advocates for takingaction against Saddam Hussein and for the use of pre-emptive military action to combat terrorism.” Wolfowitz explained his position in a 2002 interview with Robert Collier of the San Francisco Chronicle in which he stated “I think the premise of a policy has to be we can't afford to wait for proof beyond a reasonable doubt. That is a way in which any number of terrorist regimes have, over the last 20 years, gotten away with doing things that I think encourage more behavior of that kind.” He clarifies that “you can't wait until you have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that somebody did something in the past, you know that people are planning to do something against you in the future and that they're developing incredibly destructive weapons to do it with and that's not tolerable.”[13] As Hersh explained, “Pre-emption would emerge as the overriding idea behind the Administration’s foreign policy.”

Iran

Since the 1979 Iranian Revolution Wolfowitz has been a notable backer of Iranian dissidents, including the bestselling author of Reading Lolita in Tehran, Azar Nafisi.[citation needed] Larry Franklin, who was both a member of his staff and an associate of AIPAC, has also been under investigation for alleged spying on US soil and leaking information in order to damage Iranian-US relations.[32]

Wolfowitz returned to government from 2001-05 under U.S. President George W. Bush serving as U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense reporting to U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld. Almost immediately upon confirmation he leapt into action in May 2001 during the height of Sino-American tensions that surrounded the U.S.-China Spy Plane Incident. Wolfowitz defused a very tricky situation when he ordered the recall and destruction of 600,000 Chinese-made berets that had been issued to troops stating "U.S. troops shall not wear berets made in China."[12] Apart from this, Wolfowitz was for the most part sidelined in the early months of the administration as Bush seemed to follow the containment policies of his predecessors (although former U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill denies this was the policy in Ron Suskind's book The Price of Loyalty) the situation however would soon change drastically.

According to Cobra II, during the initial months of the Bush Administration and prior to the September 11th attacks, "Wolfowitz sought to enlist the Joint Staff's support to develop a strategy for aiding an anti-Saddam resistance. Saddam had drained the southern marshes in Iraq to deprive Shiite rebels of a sanctuary, so Wolfowitz wondered if the dams could be bombed to re-create them. The Pentagon lawyers challenged whether such a strike would be consistent with the rules of war. Wolfowitz's view was that it would be more humane than leaving the Shiites to Saddam's mercy. Wolfowitz also wanted to know what it would take to arm and train Iraqi insurgents."

And for his "doctrine" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doc...perpower_Status

Hes a corporate fascist, so to speak, he doesent want blood,he wants money and if blood gets in the way of it then its no problem to him.

I know its a long post and read as in your own time but hes not a good guy and defenetly should be in charge on the world bank, i mean ANYONE that is accoiated with the bush admin shouldent hold the worlds finances. but alas, its part of his doctrine, controlling the money and power.

I recommend people read the Wolfowitz Doctrine.

But again, none of this shite really means anything. another day on planet earth.

what are u doing in america rimbaud if u dont mind me ask???

i miss u heaps man!!!!!

working visa?? u in z hort industry over there? can u get me a job???!!!!

i wanna earn some greenbacks!!!

seriously rambone rimbaud, hope everythings going sweetly over there for u!!!

come back and spin us some yarns!

what scares and impresses me if the capacity some of you have for typing out large posts about total and utter subjective/unfounded bs.....this isnt a criticism.....i really am impressed!!!

Its almost as if you believe your own shit??!! yes WS you scare and impress me. but seek help dude:)

I read none of this, but as i scrolled down and glanced at the abomination, i almost choked on my cracker... it's a sign

He does have some points on this guy, however somehow he always manages to screw up his rightful arguments with lies,

quote from the exorcist

"the devil uses truth and mixes it with lies to deceive people." or somthing like that.

when will they stop screwing South america and let em be?

When they own them and their resources... The farkin US gov just want world domination - all the more resources for their pocket.

WS -> Think Wolfowitz is on the council of foreign relations (illuminati - New World Order)

Call em what you will, their just another political movement like in the hundreds of years b4 us.

During Nam im sure there was doomsdayers, and in ww2, and in ww1 and with napolian and with the Mongols and so on and so on. AND so on.

In 50 years from now well be at war with some dudes in africa or someware and the same shit will be spilling.

dont want to sound pessimistic but eh, im drunk lol

dont want to sound pessimistic but eh, im drunk lol

Already!?!?! Its not beer o'clock yet!! :P Lucky bugger!

Whatever tickles ya pickle :wink: No need to justify - I'd be flying the same kite if I wasnt at work atm :P

Pot works for that aswell. No wait, pot causes it..

buahaha, tru dat.. but i dunno, nah pots great now, we go waaay back. Early days = paranoia and social anxiety though.. guess you gotta ease her in before she starts liking your friends n stuff.

buahaha, tru dat.. but i dunno, nah pots great now, we go waaay back. Early days = paranoia and social anxiety though.. guess you gotta ease her in before she starts liking your friends n stuff.

Lol, thats a nice way of looking at it. all went well, dident need much alco even when i got there

One for the good guys :)