The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Μορφέας

Big Brother House

Anyone watching bigbrother??

SUSTANABLE LIVING EXTRAVAGANZA

they have som really cool recycled stuff

are they naked yet?

Man i watched abit of the episode and all the people in there are retards as usual, i cant beleave i actually used to enjoy watching it for reason other then the usually big boobs :)

Forgive me father for i have sinned :(:crux:

i hope i comet hits the house in the next few weeks..

yes it would!* big brother is hardly ethical living....ugh.

reading in the tv guide, one of the new housemates "believes men are superior to women because jesus was born a man" ....

what a fuckwit.

edit: i hope so too*. dont know why i said that..

Edited by frank

believes men are superior to women because jesus was born a man

that wasnt what he said, he didnt bring any religion into his reason for men being better then women, was something about girls being immiture in modern society or some shit. although maybe he made previous comments or something. quite a stupid boy

Im sure all the female voters will love that

Edited by Narcissism

No one I know likes the show. I can't for the life of me figure out how its still on air.

Another season to endure :( . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thank God for torrents B)

Edited by Harry

I'd rather watch it than the news :) Or neighbours. Or a lot of other crappy shows. Its lame, but at least you know what you're getting - love it or hate it. I sit about 50-50 on the matter. Its not as bad as people say, but its certainly got nothing on That 70's Show :P

I agree, BB sucks, but from what I have seen it is semi-sustainable living.

They have little mushroom farms, that they were cooking for dinner the other night. They've got a vegie patch, and a cow that they milk. They then leave the milk in a little cupboard and it is returned, pasteurised in a bottle. (If you totally believe BB)

It's kind of cool. But it doesn't make the premise of the show any more interesting. :lol:

yeah, they are actually real knobs this year.... im surprised!!!! although a couple of the chicks are hot.... whats with their continual chanting... it would wierd me right out if i was in there with the chanty fucks.... whats with boy band wanna be, in the white room, a real weird fuck. it sounds like i watch it continually doesnt it? I actually have only seen the up late show twice. I watch home and away instead(i love that show)

I watch home and away instead(i love that show)

Lol - I sincerely hope I spotted a little humour in there Shroomy! :P

No, they dont get BB to pasturise the fresh milk - they just do the chore of milking, then they swap the cows milk for a fresh bottle of store bought stuff. I think its a pretty good idea - get a few of us city lads into the real way of life. Its good to see them with the mushies and herbs - I think it will actually help get a few viewers to maybe get into the hobby. Or perhaps they'll get a cow :P

BTW - yeah that boy band twat looks like he is just reeking of wanker-itis... It should be good to see him get a flogging when he enters the actual house :)

And, yeah - the shielas are pretty good on the eyes too :lol:

Lol Alice....Niiiice

Sometimes i have to watch home and away coz my mum watches it,dumbasses tried a propaganda campaign on weed a few weeks back.

Personally, im into passions myself :):slap:

Ahhhh Passions....nows there's a quality show that promotes substance abuse.

...cause you'd have to be pretty altered in the head to write the script!! sorta a cross between 'supernatural' meets 'days of our lives'

Its like infomercials, after being glued to it for 10-15min you shake ya head :slap: and think 'What the fuck am I watching this for?"...and then go back to watching it!

...Ooorr maybe thats just me..hmmm

Ahhhh Passions....nows there's a quality show that promotes substance abuse.

...cause you'd have to be pretty altered in the head to write the script!! sorta a cross between 'supernatural' meets 'days of our lives'

Its like infomercials, after being glued to it for 10-15min you shake ya head slap.gif and think 'What the fuck am I watching this for?"...and then go back to watching it!

lol nah that pretty much sums it up nicely

I dunno i kept thinking the whole Timmy gimmick was annoying!

and nah it was just shithouse.. heres the thing i always hated the shit, then a friend said "nah mate its intentionally this bad, it's like a piss-take almost, but like real subtle so u think its real like... Life Support, or We can Be Heroes"

actually i reckon those shows were later, but yeh that sorta style... but nah, they were serious.

BB somehow watched a bit last night, thought it was gonna be uplate unscensored with titties n such, but thats the uncut im interested in... (um cuz i think the nudity ads a whole new dimension to the characters that i'm getting so deeply involved in on an emotional level, if im to take this voyeurism any further she may as well get naked) - fuck big brother is sick, really have we nothing better to do?

I guess its another way for us to model our lives.. by watching huge egos battle it out in a post highschool popularity contest.... coool

anyway watched uncut last night.. and was in hysteric laughter once i realised i've been watching / listening rather, somebody snoring for about a minute before realising what they broadcast nowadays.. fuuck man gimme some world music and the weather on sbs when theres nothing on!

Home and Away.. does any1 really talk like Alf? I hope so, so i can meet em

that show is toy, as is neighbours... i dunno theres actual stuff on tv, like sbs world news with real info, entertainment is great so long as its good otherwise its shithouse and a waste of time, rather get informed and be depressed about world affairs, then watch neighbours or big bro and get suicidal

if im to take this voyeurism any further she may as well get naked) - fuck big brother is sick, really have we nothing better to do?

no, i dont have anything better to do than look at naked chicks

entertainment is great so long as its good otherwise its shithouse and a waste of time, r

i think your missing the point... look deeper, and you may find that some of the shittest programs are actually the best

Guest Warrioe-Sage
you must like watching human nature in action or somthing? if you like bb?

WS VS BB

WS - more like watchin people get brainwashed NWO style.Thats what big brother is all about...

Staying there...geting to the end..being the 'winner' being watch and minipulated like a hamster

WS - The gov is so behind big bro-

WS - whats this?

WS - ummm double speak?

Down with Big Brother, says Australia's PM

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/story/2006/07/03/bi...lt.html?ref=rss

WS - There is not a single free person amoung them.

where did they get those bunch of tailor dummys ?

WS - who do you represent?

WS - who elected you?

WS - who do you owe alligence ?

WS - whos side are you on ?

WS - THIS FASK, THIS 21st CENTURY BESTIL THAT PRETENDS TO BE MY BROTHER

why dont you all put us into solidary confidment and have done with it?

WS - LOOK AT THEM BRAIN WASHED PATHETIC IMBASILS

WS - Get use to the eye watchin, get use to the subtle forms of control.

WS - You can laugh, cry and think now... but not for long.

WS - In there heads is there a brain? in there hearts is there still the desire to be a human being.

BB - Are you digital yet?

BB - Do you take suger?

BB - In case you are feeling violent remember I can be a freind?

BB - how many lumps?

BB - you dont take suger?

BB - good...that shows you are afraid.. you are afraid of yourself..

BB - but you are honest see how honest iam bein to you.

BB - Why did you wish to run for office ?...

WS - umm fuk you.

BB - come come,you thought if you run and took over the village u would be able to control an organised breakout, correct ?

BB - Good

BB - But this was a mistake wasnt it ?

BB - your not being honest.

BB - You are on the side of the people arent you ?

BB - You must not think only of yourself.

BB - You have a responsibility here.

WS - I will do my best to give him a run for my money

BB - thats more like it

WS - the community can rest assured, that there interests are very much my own and that any thin I can do to maintain security of the citizens will be my primary objective

WS -remember to vote for me of course. Be seein you

media -looks like its going to be neck and neck

BB - there is one thing you must know..... Obey the rules and we will take good care of you

some little french maid slut speaks to WS.. WS goes mad.

Ws- uggg.

The house mates chase Ws around the house.

WS - WS must run away

BB - Give him time.

house mates capture WS, and begin brainwashing him..

WS - be seeing you, be seeing you.

to be continued...

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

I like BB, especially the girlies. Nice selection this year.

I hate Home & Away - except for the hot blonde chick that is getting fucked over by her sister (heh, thats all I know about it - my missus watches it when she can)

This thread should be moved to chill space BB is the biggest load of shit around, cant believe people don't have anything better to do than watch this crap