The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Siggor

b/s posts

ok whats with all the b/s posts that are coming through this forum, i mean how can people beleive so much b/s that there is very little evidence of, maybe even no evidence or something that happened way before our time so we really have no true understanding of people cultures events that happened, this is not directed at anyone particular, i mean it just spoils the whole thing about philosphy, i have to search through so much b/s to get to the real truth of anything and most posts i don't even read cus it has endless of useless information that really has nothing to do with any of our lives.

the meaning of a warrior/sage archytpye is to go through live with as less baggage as possible getting down to the nitty gritty of life experiencing life to the fullest, facing it head on into the unknown. this is not directed at anyone in particular it is directed at everybody including myself.

the only thing that i see that all this "useless" information is to fill ones void in their life. how about fixing those spots in your own life so you can let go of nonsense and be a real person.

thanks for listening all that cared to listen and understand

Edited by spudamore

Well said. Altho..

i mean it just spoils the whole thing about philosophy

In a way it can be seen as a philosophy in its own right, its there for those who seek, weather its true or not is another matter..like the quantum mechanics thing. its real, it means sometime to someone but the liklyhood or even usefullness of understanding it may be as useless as the quest for its understanding, if you know what i mean.

the only thing that i see that all this "useless" information is to fill ones void in their life. how about fixing those spots in your own life so you can let go of nonsense and be a real person.

That could depend on what one considers to be a real person.. to an athlete, archioligy may be completely useless information but to the archioligst that information is the key and his\her lifes work.

I agree, there is alot of useless and probebly intentional information being fed into the histories of cultures and whatnot for the sake of writing a new book or some such thing but i guess theirs not much we can do, just take in whats useful and throw away whats useless in terms of information.

I think WS's posts are interesting. Not because I believe a shred of what he writes or even read most of it, but because he actually creates a record of a lot of the crap I have to listen to from various other sources. The thing about conspiracy theories is that the ones that come true are celebrated while the ones that don't are swept under the rug. Having them on public record such as this forum means they are articulated and can often be disproved later.

Then again, I see the point about this crap taking on a rather large number of threads in way too many forums.

I agree with JOP,

I've always thought philosophy was about rhetoric and not heated argument, if you don't have any interest in what's being discussed you shouldn't engage in any rhetoric let alone start an arguement about it.

Each to their own.

Keeping your mind open to the copius amounts of possibilities out there is what it's all about I reckon, it's like the Buddhist concept of "Knowing through not Knowing" or Bruce Lee and his “Mind Like Water” simile.

"The things you own end up owning you"...Chuck Palahniuk

If you become set in your ways your ways own you. If you become attached to your thoughts your thoughts own you. If you can't look at something, analyse it, criticise it and take what you will from it and leave it then, you're as good as dead in my oppinion.

The fact that each of our boats are floated by different things is a fact of life we all need to accept. Whats the difference between homophobia and (conspiracy theorist)phobia? This sort of stuff is out there so accept it.

The only issue I have with WS's posts is that he still puts them around the joint willy-nilly after being told not to do so but this ain't the end of the world is it?

I agree with JOP,

Keeping your mind open to the copius amounts of possibilities out there is what it's all about I reckon, it's like the Buddhist concept of "Knowing through not Knowing" or Bruce Lee and

If you become set in your ways your ways own you. If you become attached to your thoughts your thoughts own you. If you can't look at something, analyse it, criticise it and take what you will from it and leave it then, you're as good as dead in my oppinion.

now thanks for an awesome post these are the most important things that i took out of your post, espeically the possiblities i always have a belief in the possibility, and attachment to thought patterns and beliefs that includes both sides, the believers and skeptics they are one of the same, i might came in a certain way of a skeptic or a believer at one time or another but i am truely lingering around the middle.

cheer thanks for that

Edited by spudamore

i am truely lingering around the middle
The middle would be a place of peace and balance wouldn't it? Aware of what's out (or in) there and at peace with it?

"A circle is the reflection of eternity. It has no beginning and it has no end - and if you put several circles over each other, then you get a spiral"....Maynard from Tool

This resonates with this:

i might came in a certain way of a skeptic or a believer at one time or another

It doesn't matter what a skeptic thinks of truth or a believer thinks of truth. At the end of the day truth is what it is, your attitude toward it will determine what influence it will have on you.

Dunno if I've expressed myself clearly there or not but I think we share similar oppinions.

The middle would be a place of peace and balance wouldn't it? Aware of what's out (or in) there and at peace with it?

Dunno if I've expressed myself clearly there or not but I think we share similar oppinions.

yeah i don't think i expressed myself clearly either, a balanced state is achieved by constantly working towards that goal but one can get out of balance when one is not aware or mind on the goal?

while i dont have time to consume most of w-s's posts i feel he is plumming the depths and trawling the collective consciousness looking for meaning.

many/most of us do this in our own sometimes unique ways on our path of individuation.

a read of 'cosmic trigger' by robert anton wilson will give you an apreciation of his style .

t s t .

I'd agree with that.

What's the goal though, what's our objective?

Is it milking your Dopamine, Seratonin, etc. supplies?

Is it serving your Self? Serving the group?

How do you stay balanced when we don't know our objective.

We're headed into the meaning of life now!

I left survival out because I think it's pretty easy to survive in this day and age as long your willing to flaunt what your mother gave you i.e. brains, brawn, etc.

Guest onemind

Warrio sage is a fruitloop and you can justify his bs all you like.

because he actually creates a record of a lot of the crap I have to listen to from various other sources

Do we really need a record? Who the fuck can be bothered disproving the delusions of millions of paranoid schizophrenics? Are we running a scientific registry here? People who enter this section will tuck tail and run the second they see the millions of shit posts from warrio sage.

Fuck it, there is better quality on the net.

You can keep your wanker forum torsten.

Now lets get back to talking about anal and cumshots because these are much less superficial than ultimate reality..

Warrio sage is a fruitloop and you can justify his bs all you like.

Do we really need a record? Who the fuck can be bothered disproving the delusions of millions of paranoid schizophrenics? Are we running a scientific registry here? People who enter this section will tuck tail and run the second they see the millions of shit posts from warrio sage.

Fuck it, there is better quality on the net.

You can keep your wanker forum torsten.

Now lets get back to talking about anal and cumshots because these are much less superficial than ultimate reality..

fuck man I cant believe i bothered reading any of YOUR shit, at least with ws i can expect some thought provoking creative writing, you really havn't contributed anything positive whatsoever for .. as long as i remember seeing your posts.

The thing is.. i hardly ever have time to read anything by WS they seem to go on forever.. it's good cuz it makes me feel less bad about ranting bullshit myself... I guess i sympathise with wanting a public forum to express your ideas. however crazy they may seem to normal peeps. So wtf is this actual thread about seriously? what we're going to criticize one forum members choice of topics? or we're going to suggest to him through some kind of bullshit gossip circle that we slightly dissapprove, who gives a fuck, notice how most of them ahve 0 replies cuz no1 bothers to read usually, or bother replying, obviously no1 cares and they go to the shit that interests them, i still find heaps of itneresting shit all over the forums, and WS sticks to the spiritual thing anyway where we have SFA anyhow so who gives a fuck

.. although he is a bit boring i think we should censor him.. or ban him possibly.

Onemind i mean.. fuck that dude is boring me!

btw, WS i care a lot.. hehe that shit u directly ripped off... some dudes blog, u should really be more careful with this, i had no idea till i read his blog... interesting shit re: pop culture synchronicities, happens occasionally when in the right mind state.. and by god does it trip me the fuck out and self-validate itself just by mere.. Intensity of converging thought/event synchronistic... stuff... so i spose i believe it, that shit was an interesting read, but... it wasnt yours! haha, altho u write some cool shit too.

Guest onemind

El Duderino is still a wanker i see.. :)

El Duderino is still a wanker i see.. :)

rules people and please stay on topic

yeah speaking of rules

why is onemind still here?

are the mods asleep at the wheel?

fucking trolls grrr

Guest onemind

The comment - "Fucking Trolls" would be against the very rules you are talking about.

Fucking hypocrites..

i dont give a shit if i get a warning over that

as far as i can see by the bullshit youve been on about for days now

youre dead in the water anyway when the mods finish their nap

seeya next incarnation

Maybe this forum just needs a split between science and spirituality. Torsten didn't this forum used to be called 'science, spirituality and philosophy' in the past? Or is that my weedy memory failing me again?

Guest onemind

Yeah, rules are only useful when they dont apply to you.

Dont quote rules at me or take the self righteous path you little shit.

I think torsten is smart enough to see whats what.

Guest onemind

That wasnt directed at you by the way botanika, missed your post..

you little shit.

cant wait to meet you in person one day

we can find out if you really are god

or just a bloody nosed brat :wave-finger:

Guest onemind

you would piss your pants little man.

Why not match wits instead of all this, "I am going to dob on you" bullshit?

Rules are useless if you break them yourself, we will never meet in real life and if we did we would both be mature enough not to come to blows over pathetic internet bs so try to use this medium as a way of expressing your intellect and not your biceps or snivelling, cowardly personality..

But you have me all wrong onemind

im trying to help you!

i can see you have a buildup of negative emotions

its a new shamanic technique im working on

ill demonstrate it on you as i think you need it

fisrt of all i bend you over and kick you as hard as is humanly possible in the arse

this is to concentrate thos enegative energies to the top of the spinal column rising like the kundalini

once held there in the head chakra i deliver a sharp and heavy blow to the left orbit

therby liberating these negative energies through some bloodletting

you will thank me in time

i know it

Guest onemind

I think i will just leave you in the WS category along with most of the other members that post on the spiritual forum..

Guest Øskorei
i have to search through so much b/s to get to the real truth of anything

Despite this thread taking a somewhat detrimental turn, may I refer back to the first post for a moment ?

Spudamore, how can 'the real truth' be determined amongst the 'B/S' which you comment upon ? One's perception of 'truth' might be as feeble as the daily newspaper and tabloid programming such as "A Current Affair", or as intellectually profound as a movement in ancient or modern ideological philosophy. Irrespective of which information stream one 'chooses'* to embrace, are there a series of "ultimate truths" that every human must embrace ?

"Truth" should not be mistaken for "Fact" (despite dictionary definitions, which are not necessarily either)

*I deliberately italicised 'chooses', for it might be argued that many of us do not have a free-minded choice if led by the corruption of mainstream thought.

Anyway, back to the slagging off each other........ apologies for interrupting the fireworks :rolleyes: