The Corroboree
marsha

perth meet??

hey just wondering if any perth peeps wanna meet for cups of milo or sumething? :) maybe we can work out a date or someone a lil more organised can work out thee whole thing and tell me where and when :)

:) Cool

G'day guys & gals,

This is my first post. I have been trying to reply to this topic all week but had to wait to be activated.

I love Milo and would be happy to bring the milk. At htis stage I probably don't have much to contribute having really only had a great deal of first hand experince with one type of plant. I am very interested in a related field and I hope to learn more about ethnos too.

It would be nice if there were more people responding to this idea...

Edited by Mr Spock

I'd love to come guys, and I'd be keen as for a cuppa milo or a tinnie of beer, but I seem to be a few hundred kms away, so might have to wait till I can afford a flight over there - but then again, I could always have a milo or beer at home :P

Hope you get some more support - I'd come if I were in Perth!

comon peoples, surely theres more Perthites about here. the camping trips are a great idea. if i hadnt already planned my travel budget for the year id prolly consider this camp, hehe but would have to take planes and never flown, prefer trains but wouldnt train to perth, so id even take THAT chance.

the camps organised by the loving members here are great! if yall can get it together this year ill deff make it next year, if welcome ofcourse ;) good on ya yowie for starting a thread about this ;) but maybe people are reluctant to come cuz you claim to be a narc LOL side note - hes not a narc LOL of this i AM certain LOL

EDIT - hehehe realised i was getting ahead of myself, meets then camps LOL i was looking into the future with that one LOL ;) ill stand by my mistake and leave post intact, just make this addition. yall get ya shit together on the meets so yall can start having camp ay? ;) LOL

Edited by Amulte

I'd come if I still lived there... next year though definitely, although I probably really will just drink milo...

Sounds like our meet will be great fun! Or not.

More interest from eastern staters than Perthies. What's wrong with us???

we had the little meet too the wonderful secret squirells thanks for a brief but great time clik clik tik tik over and out

we had the little meet too the wonderful secret squirells thanks for a brief but great time clik clik tik tik over and out

What you say earthling?!

You had the meet without me and...??? :BANGHEAD2: I'd love to come to the next one. Please. I'll bring the Milo.