The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Free to good home

Hey all you puppy lovers,

A friend of mine is moving overseas for a job promotion and can not take her dog with her. We need to find a home for the dog. He is fun loving, child friendly and may have to be put down if we do not find someone to love him.

Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested. There is a picture below.

Cheers,

Ace

post-2347-1173155602_thumb.jpg

A friend of mine is moving overseas for a job promotion and can not take her dog with her. We need to find a home for the dog. He is fun loving, child friendly and may have to be put down if we do not find someone to love him.

Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested. There is a picture below.

Cheers,

Ace

that is fucked... I hope this is a joke.

that is fucked... I hope this is a joke.

Yeah dude - dont worry, I dont think a dog that ugly has ever walked the face of the planet :P

actually that dog is for real and he is quite famous. he won the ugliest dog competition a few years ago and became a celebrity. But sadly Sam died in 2005. Seems to me he was much loved, which really teaches us a lot about love.

uglydog9zm-tm.jpg

sam3-tm.jpg

sam_ugly_dog.jpg

I think he was a Chinese Crested and obviously quite old. Looks like a gremlin to me :lol:

Looks a lot like a sumatran Rat-Monkey. The result of the raping of tree-monkeys by plague rats that arrived on islands during colonial times.

-bumpy

Looks a lot like a sumatran Rat-Monkey. The result of the raping of tree-monkeys by plague rats that arrived on islands during colonial times.

-bumpy

It certainly does bear a striking resemblance to the said monkey-rat and I think you've been watching too many early Peter Jackson films MrBumpy :wink: haha.

That is one ugly dog!! It kinda creeped me out when I first saw the pic.

What a crack up.

That dog is great!!! I love it.

It looks so hellish. I'd love to meet it and see just how normal and friendly that canine probably is.

On the other end of the spectrum is Mr. Winkle, a dog made famous by Oprah, advertising and the internet. It's diminutive scale and an inability to retract its tongue into its mouth has bestowed it with grotesque cuteness.

Behold:

mrwinkle.jpg

Which would you rather have as friend and companion? Sam or Mr. Winkle?

awe, it's Stimpy :rolleyes:

is it just me or is that puppy cross eyed too?

Stimpy was the cat Torsten :P

I love this dog so much now I added him as my wallpaper :lol:

Stimpy was the cat Torsten :P

I know that! :rolleyes: But seriously, unless someone told you how would you know? I didn't for the first 4 episodes. Then again I also didn't know ren was a chihuahua.

Sure sure! :bootyshake: No I believe you. I really do! Yeah I know what you mean though it is rather hard to distinguish that they are [supposed to be] modelled on a cat and a dog.

I always knew he was a chihuahua.

Have you seen the one where Ren is all jealous of Stimpy because he keeps getting all the fan mail and he is having a psychotic episode? That one was well freaky.

I haven't watched R&S for years. I only really liked the first 6 episodes, which is when the creator got kicked out by Nick cos he was pushing the envelope too much. It kinda became lame after that and I could only watch it while very trashed. It was pretty cutting edge stuff and marked the revival for non-disney cartoons.

The last time I watched it I thought it moved at an excrutiatingly slow pace. I must have been very stoned when I used to watch them and find them funny :bong:

Cheers,

Ace

Reduced 77%

850 x 640 (145.96k)

ROFL i can put him down for you free of charge

Sam looks interesting and I´m sure he had a very good character. A dog who looks like that can´t be bad at the same time. It´s true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I´d definately prefer having an ugly dog as companion as it would make me look better :drool2:

sam3-tm.jpg

I had no idea that this thing was actually real - going off the original posting pic (my pic) I thought it was all digitally enhanced, mostly due to the odd amount of 'thumb' claws and the semi-digitalised leg on an angle. But its quite amazing that this lil fella actually led a fairly famous life!

I´d definately prefer having an ugly dog as companion as it would make me look better

Very true EG - I doubt the chick holding him would be very hot without the dog to out-ugly her! :P

I could swear I saw that dog on Dawn of the Dead :)

Poor creature, why would anyone want to breed such an animal. It doesn't look like a very happy chappy.

Things people do to get on TV eh.

www.samugliestdog.com

Always was confused as to what the hell Stimpy was.

I haven't watched R&S for years. It kinda became lame after that and I could only watch it while very trashed.

I've probably only seen 3 episodes in total :lol:

I'd have to agree with animated shows becoming lame [not just this R&S IMO], for example I used to like south park at the very beginning [back when PRIMUS did the theme song, PRIMUS rock!], but unfortunately became very annoyed with it after a short period of time, as the jokes became sicker and sicker. I'd have to say the same about the simpsons, I used to watch that show avidly, but cannot stand the new episodes, can't even bring myself to watch them, I feel all the satire has gone and has been replaced by overly obvious humour [so-called] it just does'nt do it for me these days, that is just my opinion though. That said I can't really stand television these days either. Internet is better. Maybe I just have a short attention span? :blink: